Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Happy Member Appreciation Day!

Pattertwigs Pal
(@twigs)
Member Moderator

Hello everyone,
Today is Member Appreciation Day! We want to thank you for being such wonderful members. You are greatly appreciated!

NW sister to Movie Aristotle & daughter of the King

Topic starter Posted : June 16, 2014 4:48 am
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Aww, thank you! And it's great to have such awesome mods on this site, who make this place so welcoming in the first place. :)

Posted : June 16, 2014 6:20 am
GlimGlum
(@glimglum)
Member Moderator

Loyal2Tirian
There is definitely no "a" in definite.
The Mind earns by doing; the Heart earns by trying.

Posted : June 16, 2014 7:24 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Thank you to all the members who:
turn up regularly, have interesting ideas, or will discuss other people's ideas; who care about each other, welcome new members, celebrate each other's birthdays and special events, and pray for each other.

You are a great bunch of people!!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : June 16, 2014 9:43 am
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

Narniaweb would not be Narniaweb without its members. Thanks for being awesome!

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

Posted : June 16, 2014 10:52 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

Aww, this is a very sweet gesture! Thank you!

I have to say, I feel like it's the members that should be the ones thanking you mods for being so awesome! I can't tell you how many times I've thought about how lucky I am to be able to be a part of this community and just enjoy the all of the wonderful aspects of the forum while you guys deal with all of the upkeep. ;))

Thank you for your time and energy; it's a pleasure to be a member here! You all make it easy for us to be awesome. ;)

Posted : June 16, 2014 12:23 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Happy member appreciation day! :D Thank you all for being such great members! NarniaWeb wouldn't be the same (or even really exist ;) ) without you all.

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Posted : June 16, 2014 12:43 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Thanks to all the members who make this such a special community. It's been a pleasure getting to know so many of you online (and some even in real life). :)

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : June 16, 2014 2:22 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Happy Member Appreciation Day! You all are amazing, and it is great fun to see so many different types of people with so many different ideas come together to create such a wonderful community. We love you guys!

Posted : June 16, 2014 8:14 pm
wild rose
(@wild-rose)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Giant to all our members. You really are somet of the most awesome people I know. This is such a wonderful community and it's all thanks to you!!! More hugs

always be humble and kind

Posted : June 17, 2014 12:44 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

A (belated) thank you to all the members who make NarniaWeb such a special place to hang out. Y'all are great!

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

Posted : June 17, 2014 4:45 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Another belated thank you to all the wonderful NarniaWeb members without whom this forum would be ... only mods. :p ;)) Seriously, we appreciate each one of you and I am grateful for this fun, exceedingly special, stimulating, and safe home on the web, uniting many of us who love C.S. Lewis' writings.

Further up and further in! :D

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : June 17, 2014 5:22 am
Share: