Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Growing Pains: Feedback on the New Forum

Page 26 / 26
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Yep I am and its the Palisades & Guardians ad (or something like that). I haven't seen if it does the same thing on IE, but I know for a fact it's only when that ad pops up.

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : November 9, 2011 1:27 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

Need a screenshot and/or link to block an ad. (I recommend the screenshot as sometimes getting the link can compromise your computer with viruses and whatnot.)

Topic starter Posted : November 11, 2011 5:40 am
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Next time it happens, I'll try to get a screenshot. For some reason it completely escaped me to look at the ad on the page - something about the mouse flickering oddly made me want to close the tab as soon as possible. ;))

av by dot

Posted : November 11, 2011 6:47 am
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Can do that asap. (I'll just keep refreshing the page til it shows up again.) Would it be better if I put it here, or pmed/ emailed it to Tirian?

Edit. Here is a screenshot, let me know if you'd prefer I email it to Tirian.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz24 ... itchad.png

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : November 11, 2011 8:44 am
Page 26 / 26
Share: