Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] American Girl

Page 11 / 11
Brisa
(@brisa)
NarniaWeb Nut

I got Samantha when I was....7 or 8, I think? Though I've had a Bitty Baby doll since I was 4 :p And I got a modern doll just a few years ago. Plus, my mom has Kit and my sister has Kirsten, who just got a new head for Christmas (She's kind of old, and had been played with extensively in her younger years, so her hair was an absolute mess, in dreadlocks with some old hair bands embedded in it O.O )

Posted : January 2, 2011 1:18 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

^^ =)) But really, that's sad. I have a doll (not AG) that we recently fixed due to the cloth body tearing up in parts! The poor dears neck was shredded. :(( But she's fine now. :)

My mom like my Ruthie and wants an AG doll too! (alot of times she wants stuff but never gets it, because she knows she won't have anything to do with it when she gets it, so I don't know if she has any intentions of actually getting one or not).

Anyway, I love their velvety (my mom's word!) skin that's so realistic and their hair! LOVE IT!! :)

Lu

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

Posted : January 2, 2011 1:44 pm
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

You are an expert, aren't you, americangirlemmie!

so how many dolls do you have? I have only one.

No I am not really an expert... Though I used to have a AG addiction... I have 6 americangirls and 1 Bitty Baby

Co-founder - NW for HP & The Missing Club

Posted : January 2, 2011 2:39 pm
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

I've always wanted a bitty baby, I think their cute :P

over the weekend I was in an antique store and they had so many AG doll clothes!!! alot of them are older that you cant find anymore!!! I wanted them so bad!

NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!

Posted : January 2, 2011 2:57 pm
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

You should go back and buy them Ginny!!!! If you already have any of them sell them on Ebay!!!!

Posted : January 3, 2011 4:39 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Were they very expensive? Ditto americangirlemmie; you could get alot on ebay perhaps. You'd just have to research what sells, etc. first. Good luck! :D (if you go that route)

Lu

Posted : January 3, 2011 4:44 am
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

My mom used to sell old AG stuff on Ebay and would get tons for it... It really is worthwhile trying to sell the stuff on ebay...

Posted : January 3, 2011 5:56 am
TheGentleWarrior
(@thegentlewarrior)
NarniaWeb Guru

^^ You won't believe the amazing stories i've heard of about people finding AG bargains at all of these antique and thrift stores! I also heard from another board i'm a member of that someone found a white body Kirsten, complete with her rare dirndl (sp?) outfit for only $5.95 at the Salvation Army! :-o And to think that those dolls go for over 300 on Ebay!

I'm tempted to go to out to the nearest thrift store and dig through the toy section now. :p

I've always wanted the brunette bitty twins ever since they came out since they look so much like my sister and I when we were younger, but I have enough dolls as is ( ) and if I did get them, i'd have to do an eye swap for blue eyes and I don't know how to do that. :|

Proud ballet dancer!
4/23/12 - First triple pirouette en pointe!

Posted : January 3, 2011 6:06 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

^^ Wow, I've dreamed of finding an AG doll I want at thrift stores for so cheap! And for that one to be rare, too! Wow!

Lu

Posted : January 3, 2011 6:56 am
kittengirl
(@kittengirl)
NarniaWeb Nut

^^ Wow, I've dreamed of finding an AG doll I want at thrift stores for so cheap! And for that one to be rare, too! Wow!

Lu

Same here! :-o

If you're a girl Christian Star Wars fan check this place out! http://thelakehouse.bigforumpro.com/
(Siggy by theprincessspy!)

Posted : January 3, 2011 8:54 am
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

My neighbor was at a thrift store once and found the Felicity Saves the Day outfit in her size for 25 cents!!!!

Posted : January 3, 2011 9:14 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Wow! How much do those usually go for (I haven't looked at clothes, sure they are hopeless too small/expensive for me :p )

Posted : January 3, 2011 1:00 pm
roo565
(@roo565)
NarniaWeb Regular

I got Kit when I was six...right now I have Kit, Kirsten, Molly, Samantha, Nellie, Julie, Ivy, Josephena, Felecity, Elizabeth, and Ruthie. Plus i'd really like Rebeca. Sorry for the delay in topic but I just got here! ;) ;) ;)

LOVE Gorgie Henly, Emma Watson!!!
REAL LIFE BFF w/ americangirlemmie and narnianjedi!
member of ag and missing club pm to join.
avie and sig by the NarnianArcher.
Long live Aslan!

Posted : March 15, 2011 1:48 pm
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I want to get Rebeca! She loves acting- like me! :D

Lu

P.S. I know dolls aren't real... :p Just in case people were wondering. ;))

Posted : March 15, 2011 2:08 pm
Page 11 / 11
Share: