Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Favorite Narnian Villain

Page 4 / 9
Reepissweet
(@reepissweet)
NarniaWeb Nut

I'd have to say either Lady of the Green Kirtle, Or Tash.

"Lot's of Planets have a North!" ~ The Doctor

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2010 12:44 pm
kittengirl
(@kittengirl)
NarniaWeb Nut

Prince Rabadash. Ok. I will admit it. I'm not sure why he is my favorite. Jadis was almost my choice, but I decided on Rabadash for unknown reasons.

If you're a girl Christian Star Wars fan check this place out! http://thelakehouse.bigforumpro.com/
(Siggy by theprincessspy!)

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 30, 2010 1:43 pm
dawnfeather
(@dawnfeather)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I voted shift. All the others are evil/bad, but shift subverts the name of Aslan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 31, 2010 6:28 pm
NarnianQueen10
(@narnianqueen10)
NarniaWeb Regular

My favorite Narnian villain has to be Jadis. In LWW she had such a demanding, cold, evil presence that I had to love her. The way she would stop at nothing to dominate and destroy all that dared to oppose her was facinating to me.

And then, I like Jadis because I think she's the classic villain of Narnia, the one most talked about, but in the book, I almost found some parts about her a little silly --- "Always winter and never Christmas. Why, that's so terrible!" Yes, I do like Christmas, that part just seems a bit childlike to me.

I agree with Lady Galadriel; it was a little childish. But, I suppose in a book written for young children, it couldn't really be anything darker, though, could it?

I also like alice jadis's point of view.

I love her cold, wintery themed personality in LWW and her emotionlessness and dangerous temper in MN.. she just came off as so heartless and powerful.. and her strength is intimidating.. to be able to pick a grown woman(aunt Letty, in this case) up over the top of her head as if the woman weighed no more than a doll.. or in the LWW movie, when she lifted edmund up by the shirt and just held him there, face to face with her, without strainning.. creepy..

and I love her ability to be able to lead people into trusting her fairly easily.. and of course, her magical abilities are awesome.. ♥

So true!

~Queeny! ;;)

Duracell: the power of 10,000 rabbits in one battery
Member of Edmund's Fan Club!
Ramandu's Daughter Club member!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2010 6:31 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

I have to say that I like Shift as a bad guy!
he's almost comical and he is really demanding in a groveling sort of way! :p

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 2, 2010 1:14 pm
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

I voted for Shift and I'm not posting any spoilers as to why. Non-readers need to read the books.

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 15, 2010 1:10 pm
The Servant
(@the-servant)
NarniaWeb Regular

From the movies, it was Miraz because Sergio Castillito (sorry, I have no idea how to spell his name) was so awesome. But from the books it was Jadis.

- The Servant.

Prayer partners for Skandar Keynes. PM Benjamin to join the group!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 16, 2010 10:55 am
Lady Haleth
(@lady-haleth)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I voted for Tash. I think he makes the best villain, even better than the Witch (though she was an excellent villainess). He was just so chilling... where all the smoke is floating by, and everything is withering under his feet. He is the terrible power that Shift called on, but didn't really believe in. And I like that he ate Shift. Vengeance on those who called on a demon in which they did not believe...that was really interesting. They never though Tash was real. But he was.

The glory of God is man fully alive--St. Iraneus
Salvation is a fire in the midnight of the soul-Switchfoot

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 3, 2010 2:21 am
sandyentersNarnia
(@sandyentersnarnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Lady of the Green Kirtle! I was really mad at her for kidnapping Prince Rilian and killing Ramandu's Daughter a.k.a Lilliandil, which really made me sad because King Caspian has lost two of his precious ones and he is suffering too much already because he too is old already. :( :-s

"Two sides of the same coin"

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 3, 2010 12:26 pm
Narnian_Archer
(@narnian_archer)
NarniaWeb Junkie

The Lady of the Green Kirtle! I loved the fact of her vileness and wickedness hiding behind a veil of beauty and grace! It was just fascinating for me to read that book!
Another reason is because I've played in several small plays my sisters and I made for our parents, and I got to role of the seductive, evil antagonist twice, so I like those kind of villains. (well, I don't like like them...but you know what I mean...)

sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 7, 2010 5:32 am
Eagle Scout
(@eagle-scout)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I voted for Uncle Andrew. He is so clueless that it is almost funny. I love it when the animals try to feed him! =))

memento mori

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 15, 2010 11:55 am
sandyentersNarnia
(@sandyentersnarnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

haha! that was funny Boy Scout. :)) Poor Uncle Andrew... I really pitied him in that part but I guess he should suffer the consequences for not listening to Aslan's song. :(

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 15, 2010 9:58 pm
Pepper Darcy
(@pepper-darcy)
NarniaWeb Nut

I voted for Uncle Andrew. He is so clueless that it is almost funny. I love it when the animals try to feed him! =))

Ha, ha! I put down LotGK, (looks like I'm saying 'Lord of the Rings Geek') but you're right, Boy Scout, Uncle Andrew is hilarious! I love it how they (the animals) named him 'Brandy' because that's the noise he made most often and they wanted to ask Aslan 'if they could keep their pet' ;)

:music: risk it all cuz I'll catch you if you fall... if my heart was a house you'd be home :music:

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2010 1:15 pm
king caspian
(@king-caspian)
NarniaWeb Nut

I voted for Shift. Because of him, Narnia ended. No one can ever beat his treachery.

Not Suspian!
Avatar: DamselJillpole Sig: Tarkheena

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 26, 2010 12:15 am
sandyentersNarnia
(@sandyentersnarnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

^Ditto King Caspian. While reading the seventh book, boy from the very start Shift annoyed me for what he was doing to Puzzle! [-( .

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 26, 2010 5:43 am
Page 4 / 9
Share: