Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Top 10 Favorite Characters (BOOKS ONLY)

Page 5 / 6
123asdb
(@takipsilim)
NarniaWeb Newbie

gosh, this is a challenge
1. Aslan
2. Jill
3. Lucy
4. Trufflehunter
5. Tirian
6. Puzzle
7. Puddleglum
8. Lady of the green Kirtle
9. Gwendolen
10. Reepicheep
#:-s

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 21, 2020 8:27 am
DawnTreader07
(@dawntreader07)
NarniaWeb Regular

My initial foray through the Wiki list of Narnia characters (books only, of course) left me with 15 favorites. So after much agonizing and paring down and arguing with myself...here are my top ten:

10) Puzzle
Poor donkey, he's so gullible...but the fact that he's willing to admit his mistakes and do everything he can to make things right really struck a chord with me. What else are we to do when we are misled and make mistakes? He really redeemed himself in my eyes.

9) Lucy Pevensie
She is amazing, no two ways about it. First to find Narnia, holds steadfastly to it despite her siblings' mockery, becomes an archer in Horse and His Boy as someone else brought up (very cool), is the only one to clearly see Aslan in Prince Caspian, nice as can be to Eustace for the most part despite his brattiness at the beginning of Dawn Treader...she is just all-around excellent.

8) Hwin
Hwin is a no-nonsense horse and I love her for that. I chose several of my characters because they have just one scene that is a stand-out in my mind, and she is one of them: Her moment of humility with Aslan when they meet ("I'd sooner be eaten by you than fed by anyone else") is inspirational. I'm glad she was able to break free and find happiness in Narnia.

7) Caspian X
(aka the Caspian that we all know best and love) Another one with a stand-out scene: when Aslan asks him if he feels prepared to take up the kingship of Narnia and he says no, to which Aslan replies that "if you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been proof that you were not." He is brave and manages to unite the Old Narnians despite their suspicion of him since he was a Telmarine. Not to mention the utter epicness of the Utter East voyage that comprises the whole of Dawn Treader, and he was of course the king to rebuild Narnia's sailing after Miraz all but wiped it out. He did Narnia a lot of good. Even though I knew that of course he had to die eventually, it still broke my heart in Silver Chair.

6) Strawberry/Fledge
This horse made Magician's Nephew for me. He and the Cabby/Frank have hilarious interactions, and he was so witty and fun to read. I cheered inside (okay, maybe out loud too) when he was chosen by Aslan to become a winged horse. And then of course he was crucial to Digory and Polly's mission. Also, it was so cute how he let the kids cuddle up under his wings!

5) Puddleglum
For reasons everyone else has already said. His Eeyore-like demeanor, his no-nonsense approach that lets him see through the lies of the Lady of the Green Kirtle - TWICE, I might add (on the road when she directs them to the city of the giants, and again in the room with the enchantment in the fire or whatever...forgive me, Silver Chair is my least favorite of the books and I haven't read it in some time.) Eustace and Jill badly needed an "adult" guide on their journey, and Puddleglum provided that for them, being hilarious to read all the while.

4) Edmund Pevensie
I'll be honest, he irritated me to no end in LWW, even after his redemption. But he more than made up for it in Prince Caspian and Dawn Treader. He's another one I picked because of a stand-out scene - in Prince Caspian, when Lucy sees Aslan and no one else will believe her, and he refers to the fact that she was right before and this time, he believes her. His duel with Trumpkin, his conversation with Eustace-the-dragon where he reveals that he was so much worse than Eustace on his first trip to Narnia, his level-headedness, and of course he's hilarious...favorite for sure.

3) Jewel
This unicorn is the personification of grace and nobility and all that is proper, in my opinion. He is absolutely loyal to Tirian and to Narnia, and is the first to figure out Shift's "Aslan" deception. The one thing I remember most about him though, is right after the Narnians kidnap/rescue Puzzle (however you want to look at it) and at first they are somewhat judgmental of him. Jewel talks to Puzzle about "the sort of things they could both understand, such as eating grass and the care of one's hoofs" or something along those lines. Of course the Narnians all accept Puzzle very quickly, but that little snippet more than anything convinced me that Jewel had a heart of gold.

2) Shasta/Cor

This kid absolutely amazes me. He feels guilty leaving Arsheesh, even though he knows full well that the fisherman doesn't care about him and plans to sell him if he stays. He escapes the comfort and potential wealth he found with the Narnians to honor his rendezvous with his friends; he bravely faces danger several times (though usually he does nothing terribly useful). And all this despite his less-than-ideal upbringing and lack of training. He is compassionate, brave, and determined.

1) The Hermit of the Southern March
I love the Yoda-type characters in any universe: Yoda, Rafiki, Dumbledore, and of course, the Hermit of the Southern March. Old, wise, and caring, the Hermit provides rest and relief just when Aravis and the horses need it most, and direction for Shasta. He has obviously learned to have faith in Aslan, as evidenced by the quote in my sig. Not to mention, he can see current events in his little pool! How cool is that? Coolest character in the entire Narnia universe, in my opinion.

Whew! That was actually quite hard :)

"Daughter, I have now lived a hundred and nine winters in this world and have never yet met any such thing as Luck. There is something about all this that I do not understand: but if ever we need to know it, you may be sure that we shall."

ReplyQuote
7chronicles
(@7chronicles)
NarniaWeb Guru

1. Aslan: The True King of Narnia! Son of the Emperor-beyond-the-Sea.
2. Lucy: She never lost faith in Aslan or Narnia.
3. Edmund: I always loved that he never forgot the love Aslan showed him.
4. Reepicheep: He is the most noble and courages of them all!
5. Puddleglum: So depressingly lovable!
6. Caspian: I love Caspians's story and he is such a good king
7. Digory: Digory's story is why I love MN, and I love the scenes with him and Aslan.
8.Aravis: She is loyal and will stick with you
9. Jilll: I love Jill because I can relate to her messing up.
10. Trumpkin: I love his attitude!

Really I love every one of the Narnian characters!
They are each so wonderfully unique!

The Value of myth is that it takes all the things you know and restores to them the rich significance which has been hidden by the veil of familiarity. C.S. Lewis

ReplyQuote
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

1. Aslan: The best depiction of Christ I've seen in fiction.

2. Trumpkin: Loyal and kind, though not (at first) a believer of Aslan.

3. Puddleglum: Negative, but always sweet and braver than you'd think.

4. Lucy: Aslan's most devout follower.

5. Eustace: An insufferable snob turned humble hero.

6. Digory: The brave young boy in MN who became the wise old man in LWW.

7. Reepicheep: The valiant knight in a very small, but honorable, package.

8. Polly: The proper little lady.

9. Jill: A girl of fierce temper and undying bravery.

10. Andrew: The dangerous magician who turns out to be a very foolish and amusing old man.

~Riella =:)

ReplyQuote
Narnian_Archer
(@narnian_archer)
NarniaWeb Junkie

My favorite character in all of the Narnia books is Aslan. Why? I think most anyone could guess why, but one of the main reasons is because he is parallel to Christ. He is Almighty, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent. He is...just everything. I love how Lewis made him so strong, powerful, and wild, and yet so tame and gentle and so full of love. He is Light and Power, but He is also Love, and that's what I love about Him most!

Second would probably (ironically) be the Green Witch. I really like how she is portrayed - being a witch, which in itself is similar to the White Witch, but she is so completely different, and her approach to conquering Narnia is also completely different. I guess she is my ideal villain - smooth, tricky, sly, and yet so sweet on the outside. I think she is a very good representation of Evil - Evil masked in a cloak of light, like a wolf in sheep's clothing. And I love how she could not stand before the truth of Aslan, and all her spells were dispelled by the power of His Name (and Puddleglum's belief in Him)

Third is Aravis. Although I honestly didn't really like her when I first read HHB and thought she was really being mean to Shasta, I have to admit I really do admire her strength, her wit, and her humility when she accepts that she was in the wrong by being so haughty and proud, and I really liked how she planned to wait for Shasta instead of just go on ahead without him. She's really brave and has a lot of spirit, (and I just have to add that I also always really liked girls who dressed up like boys.) :)

Fourth would be Tirian. From the very beginning I admired and related to his loyalty, his commitment to fight till the end, his nobility and his honor. Even though the going gets rough and it looks like there's no hope in sight, he still goes on because he believes, because no matter what happens he knows that Aslan is, that Aslan will come, and even if he doesn't come, he'll still stand strong despite everything. I think he is the most noble Narnian in all the books.

Fifth is probably Puddleglum. He is so funny - so serious that he's so funny! He's so down to earth, so practical, that it makes you laugh! I guess I would probably go a little mad living with or traveling with someone like that, but I would know that he's loyal and that he'd stick with me till the very end, and that's definitely more important.

Sixth is Polly. Again, someone who is down to earth, practical, and yet such a little lady, so careful and meticulous in everything. I really liked her strength of character and spirit. She's so strong, and yet so weak - I loved everything about her!

Seventh are the Beavers - they are really the heroes of LWW. If it weren't for them, the children wouldn't have gotten anywhere. They are so cute, so funny, so practical, and just so...so beverish (if such a word could exist). I just love them!

Eighth would be Shasta/Cor - I really felt so sorry for him and everything that he went through, and yet at the same time I felt such relief and received so much understanding when he meets Aslan up in the mountain. I think he is one of the characters most easy to relate to in the Narnia series. Everything he goes through is so similar to what we as humans go through on this earth. It's amazing.

Ninth would be Hwin - Such a sweet, gentle, and yet smart horse! She is so soft, but she comes up with the most practical and logical conclusions of what should be done. I loved her as soon as she appeared in the book, and really empathized with her through everything she went through.

Tenth, and last, is Ramandu's Daughter and her father, the Star. (I know it's two in one, but they're family, so I think it's ok? :D :D ) They are so beautiful and so wise! There's this mysticism about them, because they are so real, and yet we really don't find out so much about them. I loved the idea that the Narnian stars were people dancing in the night sky. It's so mysterious, and that's why I love it! :) :)

sig by Sheroo of Stormness Head
Member of the Dragon club. PM Narnia Girl or FFJ to join.
RL sibling to De_De and wild rose

ReplyQuote
De_De
(@de_de)
NarniaWeb Guru

Oh goodness, I have tried to post here so many times, but would stop because I would get so tired. But "for the love of the game" I will do it :D

Ok, so my absolute favorite character is....Aslan. The ultimate character in the Chronicles. Why? Well, he's is complete, I'm not saying that the other characters aren't, it's just that Aslan has this peace around him, and you really feel it when you read the books. Also he is a constant character, there can't be a Narnia book without Aslan :D

Next is Aravis, ah I love Aravis. Now with Aravis I don't have any reasons, I just like her.

Next up is Puddleglum. I just love the way he can be so negatively positive. In any situation he comes up with the best lines. It's to bad that he's in only one book :(

Uncle Arndew is number 4. I this he is positevly creepy. When you read the book and start imagining him, it is sooooo...ugh

#5 is Prince Tirian. I think he is the best King of Narnia

Number 6 is Caspian. I love the way he is so...I don't know, full of faith. He makes mistakes, but he always stands back up and keeps going

7 is Lucy. I feel so bad for putting Lucy way down in the list, but what can I do. I love Lucy's faith and trust. She also appears in 5 of the books, which is quite a record. :D

Number eight is The White Witch. She is so perfectly evil :D

Number nine is Mr. Tumnus. He is so sweet and is such a darling

ANd number 10 is Bree. He is so adorable, so lovable :D

Well, I did it. :D

Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club

ReplyQuote
Aslanisthebest
(@aslanisthebest)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

My username is its own testimony of who I think is the superlative of "favourite," ;) so knowing that Aslan is my favourite favourite /favourite/ character, I will see from the other characters in the book ...
(The way Ithilwen said, Aslan strikes me as the best fictional representation of Christ. His character is deep and his wisdom unfathomable. He is the pillar upon which all the stories rest. Without Aslan, the stories themselves are pretty helpless. Aslan is the rock upon which the stories lie.)
Such a hard question. These are the ones that I've decided on now, but I could easily change this list because I love all the characters in a different way. .... There are far too many to write, so I'm just going to write three which come to mind now.

1. Shasta

The first time I read HHB, I think I was completely engrossed with the story from the start because Shasta was such a fascinating character. I think this is also because he is the one out of the entire series that I relate to the most. C.S. Lewis constantly vocalizes how Shasta feels about something or what he reasons. A lot of the book is focused on Shasta's intuitiveness and what he thinks to himself. (and C.S. Lewis, I feel, did this for all the characters, but I think because I can relate to Shasta best, Shasta's character struck me as definitely unique.) I can relate to his fear, his turned-offness at Aravis, how he acted at the tombs, and his encounter with Aslan. The passage where Aslan is with him is, for me, the most beautiful passage in the entire chronicles. It is the one that speaks most deeply to me, because it reminds me of things God has taught me in my own life when my response was precisely that of Shasta's.

The interesting think about Shasta is that we get the idea that he has grown up very lonely in his life - he hardly left the cottage that Arsheesh and him resided in, and we're not told he had any close friends or acquaintances, so he seems rather lonely and searching. And I find it very powerful that Aslan tells Shasta that he was not alone in his life, and Aslan was the one coordinating events in his life and leading, guiding, and protecting him.

(Arsheesh himself is an interesting character. I've always been interested in how Aslan kept specifically Arsheesh up and led him to be by the beach so that he would find Shasta.)

After that novel...

2. Jill Pole

She did not grow up like the Pevensies or like any of the characters (except maybe Eustace.) We know nothing of her parents, but judging by some things, we can tell that she has basically been thrown in the Experiment House. Despite this, she is fiercely loyal, extremely brave, and very adventurous. I find her first encounter with Aslan really beautiful. It's really something how Aslan responds to each unique character. He is unchanging and acts the same, but his way of dealing with the characters is different - such as how he deals with Lucy is different than how he deals with Jill. I love the passage where she meets Aslan for the first time. After the one in HHB, this encounter with Aslan is my favourite... though Eustace's Undragoning ties.

3. Lucy Pevensie

Lucy is also one of my favourites. She is sweet, very considerate, compassionate, thoughtful, and very sensitive to those around her. Aslan's titles for her - "Lucy the Valiant" and "Lioness" are especially apt. Lucy, despite her struggles, seems like the kind of friend who would always encourage you. I love the way she bonds with Aravis in HHB. Lucy's character shines so beautifully throughout all the books - she was the first to find Narnia; her first encounter with Narnia was just like ours. Her faith in Aslan is inspiring. I really enjoy the passages by her and Aslan - they interacted so closely, and she was so able to let down all her guards and be completely herself before Aslan. (as we see her talking to Aslan in Prince Caspian.)

... I have quite a bit to say about my favourites so I'll hit post for now. :) ;))

RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia

ReplyQuote
Narnian_Badger
(@nbadger)
Mushroom mushroom Hospitality Committee

1. Aslan
Well. It's Aslan. Is there much more to be said, that isn't already said within that Name? To quote Lewis, "the things [we love] Aslan for doing or saying are simply the things Jesus really did and said." Aslan is the cornerstone that Narnia was built upon, and without him, there would be nothing magical about the land in the slightest.

2. Edmund
I already covered this in the "Favourite Narnian Male" thread, so here I shall be brief: Edmund's character arc, instigated by Aslan's sacrifice and then shepherded by his continual example, is a wonderful and encouraging thing to behold.

3. Puddleglum
Ah, that wonderful optimist wrapped up so cleverly as a pessimist. Where would Jill and Digory be without him? Certainly not well off, and probably frozen or something. :P Oft times a character such as Puddleglum is used in literature only so he can "grow out of it", but instead Lewis chose to have Puddleglum help the quest not in spite of his personality, but because of it.

4. Hwin
Sweet, humble, practical Hwin is a lovely parallel to Bree's hilariously bossy and vain nature. ;)) Hwin is the sort of person that one could easily become the best of friends with, and I admire her quiet courage.

5. Lucy
Dear Lucy, whose childlike faith never fails. The Valiant Queen is a wonderful example of Matthew 18:3, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven" (NKJV).

6. Reepicheep
In many ways, Reepicheep's quest is the heart of VDT. The quest for the seven lords is always secondary to the search for Aslan's country, and Reep grows so much through the course of the book. From his initial appearance as a chivalrous, if proud, mouse in PC to his casting away his sword in VDT, you can't help but love Reepicheep. Even though only Lucy is allowed to hug him. :P

7. Jill
Ah, Jill. In some ways, she and I are very much alike--getting into trouble because we wanted to show off, failing to listen to instructions because we get distracted by the Here and Now. Jill's faith is progressive, working slowly over the course of SC, but by the time LB comes around, there's no mistaking which side she's on.

8. Digory
Ah, Digory. In his stubborn quest to make his mother better, he also managed to worm his way into my heart. I must confess, though, I like him even better as the funny old Professor, who teaches little children Logic! XD

9. Puzzle
Perhaps this is a bit of an odd pick, but Puzzle has always been my favourite from LB. A bit slow mentally, Puzzle went along with the deception for awhile, but finally could take it no longer and, instead of pretending to be aslan, decided to kneel before the paws of the real Aslan.

10. Trufflehunter
Well, you knew this one had to come sometime. ;)) Yes, I am a big fan of Badgers for their stalwart loyalty to Aslan and his followers, shown in both PC and LB. ;)

youtube

ReplyQuote
shastastwin
(@shastastwin)
Member Moderator Emeritus

1. Shasta - He has been my favorite since I first read HHB. I love his scenes with Aslan more than almost anyone else's. My favorite scenes with him are his night among the tombs and his meeting with Aslan in the mountains. I even chose my screenname to include his name.

2. Puddleglum - His famous speech toward the end of SC and Tom Baker's portrayal of him in BBC's production of that book have endeared me to this stalwart Marshwiggle.

3. Reepicheep - I once had a professor who told people to drop his class if they did not love Reepicheep. I kept the class. :P

4. Eustace - His time as a dragon and his relationship with Reepicheep make him one of my favorite characters. He makes the first half of Voyage almost unbearable for some people, but I think that makes him better because of what we see later in him. Not to mention he gets such a great introduction in VDT.

5. Jill - She's the best of the female protagonists in the series, hands down.

6. Edmund - He's Eustace's predecessor and post-LWW I love every second of him. He becomes such a good king and friend that it's hard to think of him as the boy craving Turkish Delight.

7. Digory - Probably the most sympathetic male protagonist, and not without his faults. His scenes with Aslan rival Shasta's for my favorite.

8. Jewel - Another example of the loyal friend. Plus, he is the wild and dangerous yet pure animal that the unicorn of legend truly was.

9. Doctor Cornelius - My favorite side/minor/incidental character, probably because he's called Doctor and he's a wise old man figure.

10. Glimfeather - I have a weakness for owls. What can I say?

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration

6689 posts from forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
The Tear Of The Lion
(@the-tear-of-the-lion)
NarniaWeb Newbie

1. Aslan
2. Digory
3. Polly
4. Edmund
5. Lucy
6. Puddleglum
7. Tumnus
8. Bree
9. Cor/Shasta
10. Eustace

I'd say...

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
- C. S. Lewis

ReplyQuote
ncfan
(@ncfan)
NarniaWeb Newbie

1. Susan--I don't think I would have paid Susan a whole lot of attention had it not been for the controversy surrounding her character, but I really do love her a lot. When we were actually allowed to see her in the books I thought she handled the situations she was thrown into gamely, and I always thought that there was more going on with her than what we were told. Susan to me came across as the most "real" of the Pevensies. She's the one who tries to move on and live in England, when, after all, for all she knows from the end of PC, she's never going back to Narnia.
2. Aravis--Aravis showed a remarkable strength of character, being willing to abandon everything she'd ever known to avoid a marriage to a man she absolutely did not want to wed.
3. Rilian--The story of Rilian is one that fascinates me--enough so that I have wished, more than once, that The Silver Chair had been written for adults, and not children, because I feel like there's so much more Lewis could have done with this strange and eerie tale had it not needed to be child-friendly. His relationship with The Lady of the Green Kirtle (and the implications of what their relationship entailed) is both compelling and repulsive.
4. Reepicheep--Do I even need to say it? By now, we all know that Reepicheep is awesome. He is the epitome of a chivalrous knight, with all the courage and occasional foolhardiness that goes with it.
5. Edmund--After Susan, Edmund is the Pevensie sibling that seems the most human to me. Peter and Lucy are most of the time entirely too bland, but Edmund retains a depth of character even after his redemptive arc has played out. As King Edmund the Just, he is incredibly shrewd, quick-thinking, and, yes, forgiving, which proves that the lesson he was taught in LWW got across better than such a lesson usually does.
6. Lasaraleen--Like Susan, I think there was a bit more going on with this girl than what we were presented. I can't help but think that Lasaraleen was smarter than she was letting on; she did show some brains at times, and the reason I think she was shown as a ditzy girl was because we were presented her through the lens of Aravis, who has little patience for the things Lasaraleen is interested in and is pretty anxious to get out of Tashbaan. And she was such a great friend; she risked her own neck to get Aravis out of Tashbaan, and even at the last, when Aravis was still being pretty rude to her, she was nothing but affectionate.
7. The Lady of the Green Kirtle--Where the White Witch took the "distantly imperious" route to witchdom, LotGK went the way of appearing sweet, kindly and cheerful to the outside world. There was so much mystery surrounding her character, and as I noted in my entry on Rilian, her relationship with Rilian is both incredibly creepy and incredibly intriguing.
8. Eustace--Even after he becomes a protagonist as opposed to an antagonist, Eustace Scrubb is still a brat. And that's what I like about him. Eustace just seems to prove that in order to take an alignment change from antagonist to protagonist, a character does not have to lose all character depth and become blandly "good."
9. Lune--There is something about characters of Lune's type that just gets to me--the parent who has been separated from his child. And he was really so kind and rational in a world where bad tempers so often prevail.
10. Puzzle--He's just so sweet.

ReplyQuote
CaptainM
(@captainm)
NarniaWeb Regular

1- Glenstorm- he is not in it much but he is my favorite.
2-Aslan-.
3-Edmund- It is amazing how much he changes.
4-Peter-.
5-Lucy-.
6-Caspian-.
7-Susan-.
8-Margrim-.
9-Tumnis-.
10-Jadis-.

That is my list.

"How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese"-Charles De Gaulle

ReplyQuote
Future Narnian
(@future-narnian)
NarniaWeb Regular

Do I have to put them in actual order? LOL

Aslan, Lucy, Peter, Edmund, Jill, Digory, Polly, Tirian, Tumnus, and the Beavers.

I know Aslan is my best favorite followed by Lucy for obvious reasons but beyond that I can't rank them.

I really like Jill's spunk and personality - I could see me being good friends with both her and Lucy had we grown up around the same time.

Peter seems like the older brother every girl dreams of having.

Edmund (after he changes) just seems like he'd be such an interesting person to know. I love the fact that he's quiet and thoughtful but still always ready for an adventure.

Digory and Polly both seemed like such neat kids - not perfect (I think they actually are the biggest "troublemakers" outside of pre-change Edmund and Eustace!) but again I could see myself growing up alongside them and us being really good friends.

And the Beavers and Tumnus are just too sweet and endearing.
I find Tirian more interesting in some ways than Caspian - I'm not sure why. And I love his spirit against adversity. If I was in the situation of LB, I would feel safer with him.

ReplyQuote
HazyHays
(@hazyhays)
NarniaWeb Regular

1. Mr. Tumnus: My favorite of all the characters and the first character that Lucy encounters in Narnia. He is such a sweet soul, but is so scared by what the White Witch will do to him if he doesn't obey. I am glad that Lucy and here brothers and Sister befriended and helped him
2. Reepicheep: Such a wise a strong little fellow. I would always pick him on my side if I was going into battle no matter what his size was. He was also very funny.
3. Lucy Pevensie: Such the great adventurer and has such a great spirit to her. She is by farthe most loving of all the Pevensie family
4. Aslan: What can I say about Aslan. He just is what truth and what is right is all about. I suppose that is what C.S. Lewis was writing about with this character and the books. At least that is what I get out of it.
5. Edmund Pevensie: Another Pevensie who has a sense of adventure, but sometimes those adventures go awry and he gets himself in trouble. That has most likely happened to all of us. I know I can relate and that is one of the reasons I like Edmund so much.
6. Eustace Scrubb: The reason I like Eustace so much is because he changes so much from the beginning to the end of the movie.
7. The White Witch: I love her so much because she is pure evil and don't care who she brings down with her evilness.
8. Susan Pevensie: I liked Susan because she was the most leveled headed of them all, plus I'd loved to be able to shoot a bow an arrow like her.
9. Peter Pevensie: He was strong and brave and deeply cared for his family which is a very important thing to me.
10. Mr. & Mrs. Beaver: The Beavers.... what can I say. They were hilarious.

"Daughter of Eve from the far land of Spare Oom, around the bright city War Drobe, how would it be if you came and had tea with me?"~ Mr. Tumnus

ReplyQuote
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

1. Edmund- He changes so much from the traitor of Narnia to the Just King of Narnia. I love his character development and as a child I really felt like I understood him. He was really wise, and was one of my first book crushes.

2. Eustace- He also goes through a character change much like Edmund and they have an awesome conversation in VODT. Which is my favorite scene of that book, which was cut and ruined in the movies. But, in my headcannon they are best friends.

3. Aslan- I love all He represents. Sometimes I can't understand what He is talking about in certain parts of the books which makes Him hard to grasp sometimes and that is why He is lower on the List. Frankly, my list should be a straight line rather than a list of 1-10.

4. Shasta/Cor- He always tends to get himself in situations and not know how to get out of it. He learned the hard way how to do nearly everything so he was able to be a wise father that had the greatest king of Archenland. I always admired his perseverance in times of great difficulty.

5. Aravis - She is a lot braver than I would have been, she is character I wish sometimes I could live up to.

6. Lucy - She is definitely the heroine that everyone wants to be like. She is valiant, and gentle if she needs to be and has a special connection to Aslan. She is trusting and yet not too innocent or gullible.

7. Jill Pole- She is a flawed human much like me when I am reading the story and shows how we can improve.

8. Gwendolen- Probably a lot of people don't even remember her. But, to me, she was my favorite part of PC. As a young girl I hated wearing tights and I understood her feelings. She was a very relatable character eventhough she was only the books for a short time.

9. Us Lions- He was the comedy relief in the LWW and I wanted more with him. Also, he is the only real time a second lion is mentioned in the books. Which means that there were probably more but we never heard about them.

10. Corin-He was a boy who got seemingly into a lot of fights and loved fighting. He does not seem to be frightened of anything and he realize the true fact that ''princes have all the fun''. He is a character who I would have loved to know more about.

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 6
Share: