Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Best title

Page 3 / 3
HighQueenofNarnia
(@highqueenofnarnia)
NarniaWeb Nut

I chose HHB because it really sums up the relationship between Shasta and Bree, two major characters. Although I did wrestle with LWW, because it's a good title too, but I really think that Shasta's being Bree's boy (vs. Bree being Shasta's horse) and Shasta being taught by Bree is a strong theme in HHB.

Pray for Skandar member! PM Benjamin to join!
I saw the film on Opening Day!
When all else fails, read the Instructions!

Posted : July 18, 2011 6:38 pm
mar_girl
(@mar_girl)
NarniaWeb Regular

I picked VOTDT. It tells you what it's about and sounds adventurous. My next favorite is The Magician's Nephew. I also like LWW but it's a bit unwieldy. The Last Battle is pretty good, too.

Sig by lysander
Queen of Literary Linkage
Aslan: the Chuck Norris of Narnia.

Posted : July 22, 2011 7:40 pm
Louloudi the Centaur
(@louloudi-the-centaur)
Member Hospitality Committee

I voted for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Why? I really think the title gives us a sense of mystery. What are they on a voyage for? What will be discovered? Is there going to be danger? I think the title itself is very thought provoking. :)

Posted : October 21, 2011 7:55 am
Dylan
(@dylan)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Hmm... thats a good one, but my favorite is probably The Horse and His Boy, it has a cool ring to it and its opposite of what you would think it to be. The titles I really don't like would be the ones that are the most obvious, like Prince Caspian, The Silver Chair, etc. I also like The Magicians Nephew and Lion the witch and the Wardrobe.

Posted : December 2, 2011 6:46 am
Aslans_Jewel
(@aslans_jewel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I voted for tHHB, because its kind of a backwards title, and it really shows how dependent Shasta really is on Bree, even more so than I think the book as a whole does.

no longer active. every once in a while ill pop back for the memories. good to see a few recognizable names 🙂

Posted : December 6, 2011 3:37 pm
Caspian_Xth
(@buck_williams)
NarniaWeb Regular

I have to say "The Silver Chair". If you're reading it for the first time, you can't wait to find out what it is.

Posted : December 8, 2011 3:37 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: