Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] VDT Video Game - Level Design Maps? *spoilers*

Page 2 / 2
narniaexpert
(@narniaexpert)
NarniaWeb Newbie

This is very interesting. Thankyou for sharing it.

Writer for NarniaFans.com

I have seen the film! It is great!

Posted : October 30, 2010 8:11 am
Josh
 Josh
(@josh)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Do you think its possible, that if this movie does really well, they will make a VotDT videogame to tie us over until the Silver Chair movie comes out?

Winter Is Coming

Posted : October 30, 2010 11:12 am
aragorn2
(@aragorn2)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Good find Icarus, It would be a lot harder making a video game about a movie that isn't very action packed. They are probably going to add a lot to it.
Speaking about Ivory Swords, there is no way you could make a usable sword from ivory. It would just break apart after being carved into a thin blade a knocked around by other metal swords. And the sword Bern gives Edmund is made out of metal.

Posted : October 30, 2010 12:30 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

What if it's not the blade that's ivory, but the hilt? I think it would make more sense, nice find icarus :)
I hope they make one, although ultimately for me it wouldn't matter anyway since I lack a videogame consul, but I'd still like to see one be made.

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : October 30, 2010 12:34 pm
aragorn2
(@aragorn2)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Yes there are many ivory hilted weapons.
I don't have one either, but things like this kind of make me want one.
I hope this will help the rest of the series get made.

Posted : October 30, 2010 12:43 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: