Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Silver Chair or Magician's Nephew Next?

Page 5 / 7
perfect_jill_pole
(@perfect_jill_pole)
NarniaWeb Regular

Don´t worry, Narnia fans will help, and watch SC, and stay away from the Hobbit. But SC has Jill Pole, who wouldn´t like to see Jill and Eustace finding a lost prince, with giants. Specially lil kids, they love fantasy. But to go against The Hobbit, Walden and Fox need to make it better than any Narnia film ever made, it needs to be magic and realistic ( like the part were Jill flys, that needs to be well done! ) And maybe they need to realese it at least a week earlier than The Hobbit. And everybody will be dying to see what happens in LB! And even more exited if they do LB in 2 parts! Let´s help SC people!

HELP SAVE SILVER CHAIR! WATCH VDT!

Posted : January 12, 2011 1:52 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

Don´t worry, Narnia fans will help, and watch SC, and stay away from the Hobbit.

I think watching SC is all that's needed, really. Especially seeing it more than once. Or, at least, it's all that's going to happen. No one is going to "stay away" from The Hobbit. Unless Tolkien books/movies were never their thing in the first place. ;)

~Riella

Posted : January 12, 2011 3:52 pm
perfect_jill_pole
(@perfect_jill_pole)
NarniaWeb Regular

Anyway I think this should be the order of the next films
Fall 2012 - SC
Winter 2012 - MN
Summer 2013 - HHB
Winter 2013 - LB part 1
Spring 2014 - LB part 2

HELP SAVE SILVER CHAIR! WATCH VDT!

Posted : January 13, 2011 2:49 am
Narnia_Fan12
(@narnia_fan12)
NarniaWeb Nut

I doubt that the filmmakers would place the Silver Chair against the Hobbit. that'd be ridiculous. The Hobbit would DESTROY the Silver Chair. just sayin :P

Leader of the A.N.T.I. M.U.P.P.E.T.Z. (American Nitwits Think Intelligently vs. Malevolent Undercover Pals Planning Eventual Takeover of Zivilization.) RP in Ditto Town! PM to join!

Posted : January 14, 2011 10:36 am
aragorn2
(@aragorn2)
NarniaWeb Junkie

perfect_jill_pole wrote:
Don´t worry, Narnia fans will help, and watch SC, and stay away from the Hobbit.

Never! I wouldn't miss the Hobbit for anything(Well just about) :)

Posted : January 15, 2011 4:35 am
Manwathiel
(@manwathiel)
NarniaWeb Newbie

SC should be next, so WIll Poulter doesn't grow up too fast :)

I'm new here... hi!

__
Manwathiel

“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.” ~C.S. Lewis

Posted : January 15, 2011 11:02 am
Jill_Pole
(@jill_pole_1590370812)
NarniaWeb Nut

Hey Manwathiel!
I agree, and because he is grown alot, and the movie will be green-lit this year and come out next year

Posted : January 21, 2011 3:03 pm
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Yeah I keep on hearing and seeing things from people that when SC gets greenlit it'll come out in winter of 2013. I hope it's winter of 2012.

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

Posted : January 25, 2011 7:00 am
Manwathiel
(@manwathiel)
NarniaWeb Newbie

So it has been greenlit... or is going to be greenlit? I can't wait to see who is going to play Jill :-)

Manwathiel

“If I discover within myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.” ~C.S. Lewis

Posted : January 29, 2011 5:04 am
Reepicheep775
(@reepicheep775)
NarniaWeb Junkie

At this point, The Silver Chair has not been officially green-lit. We don't have much to gone on except speculation, so it's up in the air right now.

Welcome to NarniaWeb. :)

Posted : January 30, 2011 9:35 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

wow, this is strange -
http://www.narniafans.com/archives/11418
so in MN next? or SC? :-

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : February 19, 2011 2:20 am
Lucy85
(@lucy85)
NarniaWeb Nut

That's the big question right now. I would prefer SC next, simply so that we could see more of Eustace :) However, it would be very interesting to see what they do with MN. Very curious to see how Charn would look onscreen!

Wrong will be right when Aslan comes in sight / At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more / When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death / And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again

Posted : February 19, 2011 3:29 am
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

That had me suprised when I saw it too... Maybe they greenlit all of them? I was sure by now that they'd do SC next... :-

EDIT!

Either way it's good news.

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : February 19, 2011 3:45 am
Bother Eustace
(@bother-eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I'm conflicted about this rumor about Perry Moore securing financing for MN. If it's true, then part of me is overjoyed to hear that there are indeed plans to continue the series. Another part is also excited to see what they could do with MN... I think it could make an awesome movie. However, there's still another part of me that dreads the thought of postponing SC; if they don't do it now before Will Poulter gets older, they may never do it, which would be terrible because Will was amazing as Eustace and I was really hoping to see more of him.

*resigns himself to simply wait and see*

"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia

Posted : February 19, 2011 3:46 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

^^ yeah, that's my only worry - Will Poulter's getting older.....

I wouldn't mind seeing MN on screen though! :D

well, further up and further in!
we shall just have to wait and see! :D :D

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : February 19, 2011 3:48 am
Page 5 / 7
Share: