Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Product Ideas!

Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

Hey guys,
A recent post on this forum about a Narnia hoodie got me thinking- what would be among your picks for Narnia products that you would like to see in the future?
Here's a few of mine:
1. Narnia VR set/game!
2. Stone statues of Narnian creatures to decorate your front yard with!
3. Pevensie crown replicas!
4. Reepicheep's sword replica. (Might have to increase the scale a little bit on that one. :D :D )
Any thoughts?

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 30, 2019 1:55 pm
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

I think a scale replica of Reepicheep's sword would be a collector favorite! (Or possibly make a good keychain.)

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 30, 2019 2:44 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

I'd like one of those - I could keep it beside my paper-knife in the shape of Sting.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 31, 2019 3:49 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

I'm with you on a Narnia VR game, @Cleander... every since I first heard about virtual reality becoming a thing, I've always wanted someone to create a VR experience where you're going through the wardrobe into Narnia!

Besides that, I'd also rather like a Dawn Treader in a bottle. Grin

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 16, 2020 8:22 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee
Posted by: @cleander

Great idea, but only if Aslan could come bounding in and bring them to life for me. Grin Wink  

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2020 12:25 am
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

I think hand sanitizer bottles made to look like Lucy's Cordial might sell well right about now.... Grin  

"One drop will cure any infection."

Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 17, 2020 10:47 am
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

A Narnia MMO would be on my list. Who wouldn't want to explore Narnia digitally? I think there was a rumor that Disney might do a game like that one day, but if true, that obviously fell through.

The Pirates of the Caribbean MMO was not a suitable substitute.

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2020 6:14 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

A discussion on Chronicles of Narnia page on FB has brought up the idea of prop replicas that we would like.

Mine so far are items from Tumnus's and the Beavers' homes, lots of delightful little domestic items like the teapot on the Beavers' table, their bowls and mugs, and Tumnus's lovely teaset.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2020 1:50 am
LucytheValiant23
(@lucythevaliant23)
NarniaWeb Regular

@the-mad-poet Oh I would buy those in a heartbeat for sure. How about if they also make a pouch to carry it in that is inspired by the pouch Lucy has to carry her cordial? I think I would like that hands down

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 24, 2020 8:21 am
LucytheValiant23
(@lucythevaliant23)
NarniaWeb Regular
Posted by: @the-mad-poet

Hey guys,
A recent post on this forum about a Narnia hoodie got me thinking- what would be among your picks for Narnia products that you would like to see in the future?
Here's a few of mine:
1. Narnia VR set/game!
3. Pevensie crown replicas!
4. Reepicheep's sword replica. (Might have to increase the scale a little bit on that one. :D :D )
Any thoughts?

I would go with number 3 hands down! I have always wanted to make Lucy's crown even have replicas of it would be awesome, yet my question is would they be used for cosplay or just to display is what I am curious about. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 24, 2020 8:22 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

I don't have pierced ears, but it occurred to me earlier today that the perfect subtle Narnia accessory would be little green and yellow hoop earrings. I'm shocked that nobody on Etsy is selling these yet. Giggle

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 20, 2021 9:00 pm
coracle liked
coracle
(@coracle)

@lucythevaliant23 I'd want to see a sword, just my size! It could go with another wish, a Sting just my size (I have a letter-opener sized Sting!).

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 20, 2021 9:22 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

I was just thinking, 

You know those custom logos you can put over the maker's logo on the front of your car? Usually it's the Batman symbol, but what if it was... Peter's shield?

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 18, 2021 9:44 pm
Courtenay and coracle liked
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Now there's a thought. Grin I used to drive a Peugeot — it would look perfect on that...

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 19, 2021 2:18 am
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

This is interesting. Something I haven't thought of before.

I was thinking replicas of different swords from the different regions- Narnia, Archenland, Telmar, and Calormen. I don't know if Archenlanders use the same straight sword as Narnians do, but it would still make a great product. In the film, Telmarines wielded a rapier, and Calormenes were known to wield scimitars.

Another would be a replica of a gold ring or brace that a Calormene Tarkaan was known for wearing. I don't know what a Tarkheena wore, but I'm sure she wore some kind of jewelry. That would be a great product, too.

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me beloved."
(Emeth, The Last Battle)
https://escapetoreality.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/aslan-and-emeth2.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 3, 2021 9:12 am
Share: