Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Homemade Narnia book cover

mariemarch8
(@mariemarch)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Hi! I don't know if anybody is going to see this, but I wanted to share what my mom made for me as a gift! ? She took inspiration from people who did similar projects on Etsy. I love it so much so I felt like sharing a picture:) 

-Marie

Marie

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 28, 2021 10:01 am
Varnafinde, Meltintalle, johobbit and 1 people liked
The Scribbler
(@scrib)
NarniaWeb Regular

Beautiful Marie! Your mother did an excellent job of making it looking very Narnian. 

"Hello there!" - Obi Wan
aafouch.blogspot.com
Copywriter, Academic Writing, Fiction, Children's Literature

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2021 1:15 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

Your mom's gift sounds wonderful, @mariemarch, but for some reason my computer can't figure out a way to open that kind of image file. Giggle I will poke around and see if I can figure out a way to change the format, but if you're able to re-upload it as a .jpg or .png file or something like that, more people should be able to see it. Smile

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2021 2:20 pm
mariemarch8
(@mariemarch)
NarniaWeb Newbie

@rose Hi!I just re-uploaded it as a .png file. I hope you can see it:) 

Marie

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 28, 2021 6:28 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

The .png file worked! Smile Wow, what an awesome gift! Is it a type of cover that fits over a paperback? I think I've seen similar book cover projects online before, but never one that turned out as fancy as what your mom made. Very nice! Applause

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2021 9:52 pm
mariemarch8
(@mariemarch)
NarniaWeb Newbie

@rose I think my mom took the cover of another hardcover book and stuck it to the paperback Narnia book. Then, she put the red cover over it. Not sure 100% but something like that. ? 

Marie

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 29, 2021 6:12 am
Share: