Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Cool Narnia/Fantasy Stickers

SonofStone
(@sonofstone)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hey guys, I was just wondering if y'all knew of any cool Narnia/Middle Earth/Fantasy stickers, the back of my laptop is looking a bit bland. I did find these in Etsy (I will put in a link), but I was wondering if y'all knew of more. Also, I love this C. S. Lewis quote, “Let there be wicked kings and beheadings, battles and dungeons, giants and dragons, and let villains be soundly killed at the end the book. Nothing will persuade me that this causes an ordinary child any kind or degree of fear beyond what it wants, and needs, to feel.” – C.S. Lewis, On Three Ways of Writing for Children. If y'all know of a way I might be able to get this on a decal, please PM me. Respond with your suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Gandalf G rune sticker

Narnia Lamp Post sticker

Child of the King: SonofStone

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 16, 2021 3:25 pm
High King Pete The Magnificent
(@highkingpete)
NarniaWeb Nut

I like the lamppost one you linked, very elegant!

Try Redbubble, it’s usually loaded with discounts and the stickers come in so much variety

I got a Narnia themed phone case from there, that was subtle and very painting-like, I’m sure you’ll find something you like there

Also, if looking for discounts/coupons use the browser Miscrosoft Edge, the updated version, and high automatically adds them to your cart

The 'Pevensies' irl:
@highkingpete
@queensuthegentle
@kingedthejust
@queenluthevaliant
A Narnian Fan Survey!: https://forms.gle/cGghFjQyxmA4jPGq6

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2021 5:32 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

A little bit of poking on Etsy and I've found there are folks offering custom stickers (for example, this one), so it shouldn't be too hard to get your quote printed.

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2021 9:16 am
SonofStone
(@sonofstone)
NarniaWeb Regular

Thank you. I will be checking out one of those custom stickers @mel and I already use Microsoft Edge for my browser @highkingpete, but thank's for the tip anyway!

Child of the King: SonofStone

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 17, 2021 5:59 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Ha, love the lamp post one!! But importing it from the US would no doubt cost a lot more than the sticker itself. I will be moving to America some time late this year or early next year, though (for work), so I may have to add that to my list of things to buy while I'm over there... Grin  

@highkingpete, why on earth did I not think to look for a Narnia-themed phone case when I needed a new one earlier this year?? D\'oh Well, I did find one with unicorns on it, which is close enough, but a Narnian lamp post, or Aslan himself, would be even cooler. I guess there's always next time...

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 18, 2021 12:21 pm
Share: