Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wardrobe Fatigue?

Page 4 / 4
Narnian78
(@narnian78)
NarniaWeb Guru

I ended up buying all three of the Walden films on Blu-ray and the entire BBC Narnia series on DVD. It’s hard for me to resist buying Narnia films and TV productions. I have watched them quite often too. I can’t say that I have any “wardrobe fatigue” in watching the movies and television shows because I enjoy the shows every time that I watch them. It is true that there are in flaws in them, but I think on the whole the good outweighs the bad. I’m not at all sorry that I purchased them. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 7, 2023 1:02 pm
Col Klink
(@col-klink)
NarniaWeb Junkie

@narnian78 Yeah, I enjoy checking out lots of different adaptations of the same work. I have a whole blog about it even. If I am a little wardrobe fatigued, it's just because there are so many Narnia books that have only been adapted for radio and which may never be adapted to other mediums, not because there can't be another worthwhile adaptation of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

For better or worse-for who knows what may unfold from a chrysalis?-hope was left behind.
-The God Beneath the Sea by Leon Garfield & Edward Blishen check out my new blog!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 7, 2023 2:47 pm
Narnian78 liked
Page 4 / 4
Share: