Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Unofficial Coverage of VDT Production

Page 2 / 2
greenbird37
(@greenbird37)
NarniaWeb Nut

I dont really watch the videos, its just too many to watch. I think they want to put it more into the public eye. I was not on the forum when LWW and PC was being made, but they probably feel they need to put more out there to make the movie known. just my two cents!

"We have nothing if not belief"

Posted : September 16, 2009 5:12 pm
icarus
(@icarus)
NarniaWeb Guru

I voted for the "no effect" option, as i believe these pictures are far too long before the films release to have too much of an impact on the final box office takings.

The only real benefit has been through the occasional coverage on mainstream news sites like AintItCool and ComingSoon. They've shown just enough set pictures/videos to let the non-narnia fans out there know that this is not a dead franchise and that the movie is going full sail ahead, but they haven't given enough coverage to generate any sort of buzz outside the dedicted Narnia fan community (and lets face it, we are all going to go see the movie anyway).

Posted : September 17, 2009 9:32 am
A_Narnian_Ship
(@a_narnian_ship)
NarniaWeb Nut

SParcher44, I don't think we can see enough(or hear) enough of what they are filming to really piece together the movie. Besides they are almost done filming at the spit; I don't think the rest of the filming will be open to the public.

I saw the movie....and was disappointed

Posted : September 21, 2009 5:14 am
Crunchy-P
(@queencrunchytheweeb)
NarniaWeb Regular

I'm surprised to see this old of a forum still running!

I hope the Netflix version of VDT is better than Walden's!

"Have a Narnian Day!" (ナルニアの日を過ごしましょう!)

Posted : July 21, 2023 2:29 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: