Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Write a Synopsis

Page 25 / 42
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

A trainee chef learns how to use herbs and spices correctly in different foods. 

Seven Little Australians 

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2021 11:25 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

A cautionary tale about however respectable Australian families get, a group of their children can be as mischievous and naughty as anywhere else.

The October child

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 21, 2021 3:12 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

A biography of my sister, whose birthday is in October.

Half Magic

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 24, 2021 3:23 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

A comedic tale about the daughter of a mortal man and a fairy queen. She has inherited her parents gifts, but they only work half the time. So sometimes she uses magic when she intended to be mundane, and sometimes her magic fails when she thinks she needed a little boost.

The Rider of the White Horse

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 30, 2021 8:32 am
coracle
(@coracle)

A fan fiction tale about Gandalf during one of his journeys. 

Daughter of Time

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 30, 2021 12:45 pm
Cyberlucy
(@cyberlucy)
Member Friend of NarniaWeb

A story about Father Time's daughter who is in training to take over the family business.  

The Velveteen Rabbit. 

These are only shadows of the real world

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 30, 2021 3:34 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

In a land populated by talking beasts, a family of rabbits avoids paying a fine for having twenty children, by counting "...eighteen, nineteen, velveteen."  Velvet, the youngest of the family, repays her parents by being kind and thoughtful.

The Small Miracle

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 2, 2021 2:38 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

A rare & ancient stand of trees deep in the Blue Mountains, which survived since the Cretaceous Period, known as the Wollemi Pines, also survived the horrific 2019-2020 months' long bushfires. This book relates the steps taken to ensure  firefighters & volunteers could make this small miracle happen. 

The life of Pi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 2, 2021 7:41 pm
Courtenay liked
coracle
(@coracle)

Pi, short for Pigling, has an idyllic life in a small village, until she visits a town, and questions what her life should be like.

Shakespeare Country

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 2, 2021 11:57 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

A story of life in a land whose inhabitants and towns are all named after people and places in Shakespeare's works, where residents are only permitted to speak in Elizabethan / Jacobean-era English (or their best approximation of it), and the settling of disputes by duel is mandatory. Grin  

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

-------------

Posted by: @waggawerewolf27

A rare & ancient stand of trees deep in the Blue Mountains, which survived since the Cretaceous Period, known as the Wollemi Pines, also survived the horrific 2019-2020 months' long bushfires. This book relates the steps taken to ensure  firefighters & volunteers could make this small miracle happen. 

That one's a true story! Applause Hug  

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 3, 2021 2:12 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

The official stargazer's manual to issue to every Trekkie fanatic who ever got too engrossed in going boldly where nobody has gone before, with instructions on how to hitchhike on a Federation Star Cruiser, extensive fold out galaxy maps & an accompanying solar powered model of Marvin, a depressed robot, saying "nobody loves me", at the press of a blue button, + "exterminate" at the press of a red button. Wink  

My brilliant career

@Courtenay: That one's a true story!ApplauseHug

I know. Devil Hug   Couldn't resist the idea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 5, 2021 12:11 am
Courtenay liked
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

An autobiography of someone who never stayed in one job (or even the same field) for more than five years at a time.

Ribsy

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 11, 2021 2:12 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)

The story of a guy who's so skinny that people can use his ribs as a xylophone.

The Great Divorce

Posted by: @waggawerewolf27

& an accompanying solar powered model of Marvin, a depressed robot, saying "nobody loves me", at the press of a blue button, + "exterminate" at the press of a red button. Wink  

Grin I've just recently been listening to the original radio series of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Marvin is my favourite character!! ("Here I am, brain the size of a planet...")

(Prince Caspian)

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2021 1:40 pm
coracle liked
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

An historical account of a most notorious early medieval divorce case, involving the kings of two countries, and a very wealthy and well connected landed noblewoman, reminding that a divorcee really could become a Queen Consort in days gone by. 

All at sea on land

@Courtenay: GrinI've just recently been listening to the original radio series of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Marvin is my favourite character!! ("Here I am, brain the size of a planet...")

Alan Rickman was a most perfect Severus Snape in the Harry Potter films, so when he also did the voice over for the film Marvin, saying "nobody loves me", I couldn't stop laughing. ROFL  

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2021 6:45 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

A novel about some sailors who decide they are sick of sailing, only to realise they hate being landlocked.

Oathbringer

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 25, 2021 8:21 pm
Page 25 / 42
Share: