Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Competition Questions

Page 2 / 2
Nellie of Narnia
(@nellie-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I know this is double-posting, but it's the next day, and I have another question.

I posted 10 times in various games yesterday afternoon (June 5), and I was just looking at the Owls' points thread, and I didn't see any of my points listed there. And the last post was as of 1:07 today (June 6.) I looked in the post above this one, too, and didn't see my points there either, nor in the one above that. So I'm just wondering what could have happened... :-

"Polly knew at once that it was the Cabby's wife, fetched out of our world not by any tiresome magic rings, but quickly, simply and sweetly as a bird flies to its nest."
(The Magician's Nephew, Chapter 11)
Real life daughter to johobbit!
NW niece to ramagut.
NW Hobbit cousin to coracle.

Posted : July 6, 2013 8:59 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Nellie, each Marshal takes a different day to tally posts in G&B; in this case, Twig's is doing yesterday and I'm doing today. As such, although I have had time today to do some tallying of the posts made today, Twig's has not had a chance to finish tallying yesterday's posts. The points will be posted as soon as she is able to get them accounted. :) I hope that answers your question.

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Topic starter Posted : July 6, 2013 9:02 am
Nellie of Narnia
(@nellie-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Yes it does. Whew! That's a relief! Thanks so much, Valia! :)

"Polly knew at once that it was the Cabby's wife, fetched out of our world not by any tiresome magic rings, but quickly, simply and sweetly as a bird flies to its nest."
(The Magician's Nephew, Chapter 11)
Real life daughter to johobbit!
NW niece to ramagut.
NW Hobbit cousin to coracle.

Posted : July 6, 2013 9:05 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: