Mystery Mansion

Behold! Your wish has come true.

Posted : June 23, 2014 4:04 pm
Captn. Peregrin
(@captn-peregrin)
NarniaWeb Nut

Mystery Mansion

Much obliged!

While I'm at it, howzabout infinite wishes? B-)

sig by me

But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

Posted : June 23, 2014 4:57 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)
Secret Garden Agent Moderator

Mystery Mansion

P.S.@Rosie: "Popular" started playing on Pandora when I was reading Cynthia this morning. I feel like it should follow her around wherever she goes, like Vader with the Imperial March ;)

Oh my goodness. =)) That is too perfect for words. :))

I'm sorry for always posting so late at night; it seems that I usually have free time for writing when I'm waiting for insomnia to loosen its claws. :P I'll try to make extra effort to post more often during reasonable/humane/sane hours. ;))

Posted : June 23, 2014 6:15 pm
Captn. Peregrin
(@captn-peregrin)
NarniaWeb Nut

Mystery Mansion

Finally made a profile for her!

Sorry for all the *SPOILERS* and such...but spoilers :p

sig by me

Posted : June 24, 2014 6:32 am
Delia Death
(@ms-death)
Ghost Wrangler Ditto Town Host

Mystery Mansion

...I'm not a genie.

In other news, I would highly suggest that you all do your best to move the entire story of the Mansion forward in each post, since at this rate, I predict you will all be dead before anyone figures out the solution. Remember, this is for your characters to figure out the solution on their own--I definitely won't be handing it out. I'm just there for crowd control.

Posted : June 24, 2014 9:57 am
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)

Mystery Mansion

I'm not sure if Cynthia's capable of solving a mystery. I'll try to move her along, though. :P

Since I never got around to posting in the Post Office about Cynthia, I should probably mention that her veganism isn't motivated by a love of animals, but rather because of an animal phobia brought on by her parents' obsession with them to the exclusion of their daughter's well-being, as well as the numerous animal-related accidents she experienced as a child. :P She hasn't exactly realized all of this yet, however. Perhaps Cynthia will have a psychological breakthrough/breakdown at some point.

By the way, Dinode, your character doesn't have to avoid interacting with Cynthia. She's got her allergy pills and cold civility, so she'll be fine. :P

Posted : June 24, 2014 12:50 pm
Captn. Peregrin
(@captn-peregrin)
NarniaWeb Nut

Mystery Mansion

I know a little Morse code (mainly because of a real finicky telegraph minigame>.< ), so I set about translating the "key" as soon as I realized what it was. I solve it the same way I'd solve any other puzzle, but instead of getting some cute phrase or cheesy joke, it says "GET OUT". It was actually REALLY creepy.

sig by me

Posted : June 25, 2014 9:02 am
Arwenel
(@arin)
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Hospitality Committee

This is Eden

So, nearly a year after i first considered it, i stuck some characters in This is Eden.

*psst* Ryadian -- it takes place in a town called Centreville, not Ditto Town. :)

Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. - Rabbi Tarfon

Posted : June 25, 2014 1:33 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

This Is Eden

*psst* Ryadian -- it takes place in a town called Centreville, not Ditto Town. :)

...And this is why you post right away after reading up on something, instead of several months later. :P *Has some editing to do*

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Posted : June 25, 2014 5:12 pm
Aslanisthebest
(@aslanisthebest)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Mystery Mansion

I believe this is where we post general thoughts on the Roleplays? If so, I apologize for Kai disappearing in the mystery mansion. I started working, and finals are coming up (with a bunch of papers due). I'm really sorry for disappearing, particularly to Booky and Lady A, whose characters Kai was interacting with. I'll post tomorrow evening.

RL Sibling: CSLewisNarnia

Posted : July 17, 2014 4:04 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Mystery Mansion

Yup, this is the right place. And no worries! It's given Cor time to catch his characters up. :) Hope finals and papers are going/will go well!

Posted : July 17, 2014 8:07 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Mystery Mansion

My apologies for disappearing as well. Out of town visits from family and all. I'm a bit lost as to what's going on. I'll try to catch up over the next few days but in the meantime if someone has a way to get poor Angie back into the action, that'd be great.

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : July 19, 2014 6:51 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)

Mystery Mansion

Is Angie still in the kitchen? (Maybe she spaced out, staring into her coffee?) I could have Cynthia go talk to her and get her up to speed on the happenings.

Posted : July 19, 2014 6:56 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Mystery Mansion

Yup, that must be one great cup of coffee. ;)) For some reason Carly Simon's line in "You're So Vain" ("I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee") comes to mind.

We could say she was thinking about her husband and the other death she's heard about for a while, and go from there.

Thanks.

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

Posted : July 19, 2014 7:12 pm
The Rose-Tree Dryad
(@rose)

Mystery Mansion

I love that song! All right, sounds good. :)

Posted : July 19, 2014 7:50 pm
Page 39 / 40
Share: