Clear all

The Town Square II

Page 3 / 154
Lark
 Lark
(@lark)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Mortereve,all! :)
Fried chicken and potato wedges for dinner/supper! Yay!

I spent the day being extremely lazy. ;))

Glad you did ;)) :)

Spoiler
Well Congratulations! How do you like it? I just got mine either this year too!

Thanks! :) I haven't got to use it yet,but I do like having it. It feels...empowering. ;))

I keep hearing so many good things about Avatar,but I still haven't checked it out for myself yet. I haven't seen the movie yet either. Have you seen the movie? And if so,how do you think it compares to the TV series?

Conga-rats, Lark, on getting your permit! It looks like you've been busy of late.

Back into the 90sF tomorrow. Maybe I'll go see Inception in a nice air-conditioned theater. :)

Thank you! :)

That last sentence made me chuckle. ;)) I haven't seen Inception,but I keep hearing good things about it.

First surgery, Lark? How did that go?
And HURRAY for the learner's permit!! :D

Initially it went very well. :) (I had to have some shin taggish moles on my right underarm removed because they could've very easily turned cancerous when I got older.) I didn't mind the numbing at first, but I later found out that the doctor accidentally bruised me with the needle a couple times. And Saturday morning was very painful.(The bandage was stuck to my skin,and I had to peel it off. :-s )
But it's healing quite nicely now.

And thank you very much! :)

First of all, I can't remember who was talking about Sanctus Real, but their "Pieces of a Real Heart" is really amazing. "Keep My Heart Alive," "Lead Me," and "Forgiven" are my favorites. And the acoustic versions of the last two are quite good too. :)

Oooh, and congratulations on your permit, Lark!! Which reminds me, I need to get mine back... I was with my youth pastor and his wife in their van on a youth activity to see a baseball game downtown a few weeks back, and when we came back to the parking lot, the only thing that was left was broken glass... not fun, especially considering the fact that my purse and my youth pastor's wife's was in there. :| It kinda stunk, because I had quite a bit of cash and all of my makeup in there.... and my library card. :(( But, anyways... I've replaced everything except for my permit, which I still have to get.

"Dear Heart" is my favorite from that album.

Aw,thanks,AJ! :)

Oh,my,that sounds terrible! I'm so sorry. :( Was your youth pastor's wife okay?
Ugh,I would next to inconsolable if that happened to me. I'm glad you gotten almost everything replaced though. :) Aren't you almost old enough to get your liscence? But I suppose you have to have your learner's to get your liscence...

Ali: LOL about the seaweed. ;)) My family and I will be going to the beach in September. This particular beach is one I grew up going to,but I haven't been there in a few years.
The first time I went there,I wanted to learn to surf. ;))

*waves to lysander,Libby,Kingskid,coracle,and Jo* :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 10:50 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

*waves to Lark*

hi! how are you? it's been a while!

I am so happy about the Operation Narnia thing! yay! it makes me hyper! and the new trailer is awesome! I can't wait! yay! awesomeness! I love it!

I must dash!

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 10:56 am
Miss Rosario
(@miss-rosario)
NarniaWeb Guru

Mortereve, all! Usernames are not bolded today, so read through carefully. ;)

Oh, beaches are fun, Glenstorm. I love the water! *dittos Louise the Second's musings* A little cottage by the sea with mountains and forests all around would be the perfect place for me. Mountains are one of the best things out there.
*murmurs something about Rosario*
Oh, well I'll have to listen to that piece than. :)
Ehhhh.... I don't like Justin Bieber. He just sounds like a girl to me. *shrug*

Wow, Liberty, it sounds like you had fun! I would have loved to hear all those bands live. :) I think Barlow Girl is coming out to our town in January, and I'm sure they could get Kutless or Switchfoot in as well. Someday.

Hehe, Louise, I'm getting used to the smell by now. Dad headed down to Missouri this morning (my grandpa fell down the stairs and hurt himself pretty badly), and I figured I was done with painting for the week. Turns out I have three or four more days left. *stifles a sigh* And no, amazingly I didn't burn!

Yes. I am enjoying the familiar maroon. ;)

*is glad Kk approves of the color*
Ohya Esyay! Iay avhay otnay okenspay Igpay Atinlay orfay osay onglay---aya itbay ustyray, I am afraidyay.
Hm. I think I've been fishing one time. Not to eat, just for the fun of it I guess. I don't recall many fond memories of the trip, however. I think all we caught were these two-inch things.

"Has it got any sports in it?"
"Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles..."
"Doesn't sound too bad. I'll try and stay awake."
"Oh, well, thank you very much--very nice of you. Your vote of confidence is overwhelming."
:p

That makes perfect sense, Joanna (can I call you that?). My exact feeling!
Sanctus Real? I wasn't the one talking about them, but I do enjoy their songs. :)

I spent the day being extremely lazy. ;))

Hehe, that just about sums up my entire summer. :p It's so hard to do anything when school's out.

Ahh. Moles run in our family genes, too. (That sounds oddly funny.) ;)) I've never had to have any removed, but my sister has. I've only had surgery once--adenoids taken out. I was around seven at the time, so it was a bit scary.. but all went well!
Oo, ouch about the sticky bandage!

*waves to the dashing Liberty* ;))

I might be around for a little while. Depends if anyone shows up or not.

*meanders around the Square, in the general direction of the chocolate tree, and (surreptitiously, of course) fills her pocket with the delicious candies*

*dangles her toes in the Square Pool while munching on a chocolate truffle* Many thank-you's to Cor and Vern for this wonderful addition. It's so lovely to have during these hot summer days.

Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 1:58 pm
Benjamin
(@benjamin)
NarniaWeb Guru

*enters*

Hey all!

Got time for a catchup post real quick :)

why do all guys like Marian?! 8-| She really is unbearable sometimes! I can't stand how independent she is and so feminist. And I didn't like how she was always disobeying orders and lying. I only started liking her towards the last few episodes.

At least we like Marian and Robin and not just Robin :P
Yes she can get annoying for sure! ;))

World War 2...

Oh I see :)

yeah I know...we were talking about them a few months ago :p .

Oh yeah :)

nope! Bought all of those within six months of each other ;)) . I have spent an awful lot of money on that band... :p

Haha!

FOREVER! :p

of course! Because I am the best, and you are the best, and all the weird people I know are the best. Weird people are more interesting and fun to be around :p .

8-|

We both can't be the best :P

oh...well I guess you could die like that too :-s :p .

Yeah I could have died just the day before yesterday when my brother shot his gun at a tree, but there were rocks all over and it might have bounced and...

so dense [-( :p .

8-|

*sigh* you were. But it's not my fault! You should still trust me!

Aye but it was yours! And I will trust you sometimes ;))

should we do it? ;))

No need :) ;))

lol :p . I like to watch them every once in a while. They're good movies to watch when you're sick :p .

Sometimes I wonder about you and your little tongue that is always protruding... ;)) ;)

It's not my fault, or yours. It's Will's X( :p !

Good Grief! Now its Will's! BAH!

Hello Jo! And how is me lady lass doing this fine day? ;)) :)

Thanks! :) I haven't got to use it yet,but I do like having it. It feels...empowering. ;))

Yeah it does give one that feeling ;))

I keep hearing so many good things about Avatar,but I still haven't checked it out for myself yet. I haven't seen the movie yet either. Have you seen the movie? And if so,how do you think it compares to the TV series?

You should!
Yeah I did go and see it...
There is no way it got any way close to the TV Series! I must say it was not as bad as some of the reviews but it was still pretty bad. No character build, not a good plot at all! And lots of other things! You can check out my review Here

Alright got to go now!

--Benjamin

Avvie By Flambeau Sig by Ithilwen
Team Hoodie!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 2:59 pm
Glenstorm the Great
(@glenstorm-the-great)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

*comes in rubbing her wrists*

ah they hurt so bad! I've spent most of the day scraping our house b/c we're going to paint it and MAN is it hard work (-| . So tired... i-)

catchup :)

Ah, beautiful, GtG, a sunset on the beach. Sounds like a fun time! I'm an ocean lover too. A simple cottage by the ocean at the foot of tree-laden hills, near snowy mountains, far from city lights, is where my heart truly lies.

mine too, minues the snowy mountains. As you know, I'm not a huge fan of the snow ;)) .

Oh, and this is kind of random, but I really didn't like Robin Hood. :-s I thought I could, but... apparently not. I watched the epsiode with the whole breaking into the Sheriff's strong room and the Count dude-thing from Germany... and that was when I realized I couldn't like it. And the whole snake thing was really weird...
*hopes she won't be murdered by rabid fans* /:)

*GREAT SADNESS!!!* :(( :p I didn't really like the show at first, and there are still some things I really don't like, but overall I think it's awesome :D . Snake thing? :-

GtG, I'm glad that the beach was fun. I do like it as well, but mostly for the crabs. We don't usually swim in the ocean anymore.

The ocean is the only place where I actually enjoy swimming (besides sometimes lakes) so I always swim when I go ;)) . Crabs? Do you catch them?

Fried chicken and potato wedges for dinner/supper! Yay!

ah lucky! Fried chicken is one of my favorite foods but I almost never have it :( :p .

Ali: LOL about the seaweed. ;)) My family and I will be going to the beach in September. This particular beach is one I grew up going to,but I haven't been there in a few years.
The first time I went there,I wanted to learn to surf. ;))

;)) . That's fun! I love the beach (obviously :p ). It's kinda funny b/c we've been to the beach more this summer than we have the past five years together ;)) . I WANT TO SURF!!!! I was watching some of the lucky people there with surf boards ride the waves instead of run into them ;) .

Oh, beaches are fun, Glenstorm. I love the water! *dittos Louise the Second's musings* A little cottage by the sea with mountains and forests all around would be the perfect place for me. Mountains are one of the best things out there.
*murmurs something about Rosario*
Oh, well I'll have to listen to that piece than. :)
Ehhhh.... I don't like Justin Bieber. He just sounds like a girl to me. *shrug*

oh yes exactly .

do you prefer I say Miss Rosario then Miss Ro?

yes :)

A GIRL?!?!??! :-o X( :(( I like him B/C of his voice! :p

At least we like Marian and Robin and not just Robin :P
Yes she can get annoying for sure! ;))

so why do you like her then? /:)

Oh I see :)

good :p .

Oh yeah :)

;))

Haha!

hehe yep! Hundreds... :p

8-|

We both can't be the best :P

um, yes we can! We're equally the best! Or fine then, I'm slightly better than you :D ;) .

Yeah I could have died just the day before yesterday when my brother shot his gun at a tree, but there were rocks all over and it might have bounced and...

:-o no! You can't die! Not yet! No one else lets me tease them like this! :p

8-|

it's true! :p

Aye but it was yours! And I will trust you sometimes ;))

no it wasn't! And I'd prefer always :p .

No need :) ;))

b/c everyone knows already that my point of view is best? :p

Sometimes I wonder about you and your little tongue that is always protruding... ;)) ;)

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Good Grief! Now its Will's! BAH!

well it can't be mine! I'm the best! :p

ooh btw, my sisters and I are going to start watching Avatar :D . We used to watch it a while ago, but never really got in to it. I remember liking it alot but we didn't have much tv time back then. But now we have netflix :D .

TTFN :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 3:20 pm
Miss Rosario
(@miss-rosario)
NarniaWeb Guru

*should probably not be posting again so soon* Ah well. I see that Ben is on, at least.

You get to paint your house as well, Glenstorm? Oh. Have fun. *manages a painful smile* We scraped all Thursday, and painted all Friday and Sunday.

Oh, Miss Ro is fine. :) I believe the nickname is unique to you!

Ah. Well. He reminded me quite a lot of... a girl. *chuckles* It's okay, though, I'm mighty glad you like him!

And have fun with Avatar. I have yet to watch it, but my sister says it's neat.

*waves to Ben*

Icon by fireworks123
NW little sister to Windsong
NW twin to Rosie

"I don't run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet." -Nadia Comaneci

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 3:38 pm
Benjamin
(@benjamin)
NarniaWeb Guru

so why do you like her then? /:)

She still has a good personality but she has some bad parts about her personality (like everyone on earth!).

um, yes we can! We're equally the best! Or fine then, I'm slightly better than you :D ;) .

Fine be that way!

:-o no! You can't die! Not yet! No one else lets me tease them like this! :p

Ah tis the trufe ;))

no it wasn't! And I'd prefer always :p .

Oh my word! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! You are so much like my sisters! 8-|

b/c everyone knows already that my point of view is best? :p

If you would like you look at it that way then... ok ;)) :P

Wow quite the tongue action!

well it can't be mine! I'm the best! :p

First of all that "well" should be with a capital W! And Second of course it could be yours!

ooh btw, my sisters and I are going to start watching Avatar :D . We used to watch it a while ago, but never really got in to it. I remember liking it alot but we didn't have much tv time back then. But now we have netflix :D .

Now there is a bit of news that will make me happy! I hope you like them! They can be a bit hard to get into but the further you go along the more you will like them and then at the end you will cry like me :) ;))

*waves to Miss Rose* Howdy do?

--Benjamin

Team Hoodie!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 3:42 pm
Queen Susan
(@queen-susan)
NarniaWeb Guru

Wait, it doesn't seem like anyone cares about that anymore... oh well. :p

Oh, I do! I just didn't mention it. :p

*shoots a over in the direction of QS* Hullo! I hope you've been doing well. :) And that's wonderful news about your friends who are expecting -- babies bring so much joy. Praying that everything will go well!

Oh, thanks! And when it rains, it pours. In the past month I've found out that about 5 different couples we know are expecting. ;)) Wow.
There's actually been two different days in the past few weeks where they thought something could be wrong, but it's all turned out ok so far... I was kind of scared for a bit though... :/
How've you been? Anything... new? Or that I probably don't know? ;))

She really is unbearable sometimes! I can't stand how independent she is and so feminist. And I didn't like how she was always disobeying orders and lying.

Yeah, really. I didn't like her either. :p I only saw 2-3 episodes. But what I saw didn't make me really like her... :/

*drips in on this once again very humid night, waving to all in the Square*

Oh, yes, it was SO humid and hot yesterday!! And today, but I wasn't outside as much.

The Guard Start class was an absolute nightmare!

Oh wow, that sounds really awful! :( I'm sorry!! How old were these kids? /:) And what exactly does the class involve?

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 4:03 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Greetings, all, from a warm and humid spot!

We almost broke a record high today and it may not cool off till this weekend. *sigh* Oh, well...only 35 days until the start of the possible snow season. :)

a little ketchup:

...I love the water!...

I read this too quickly at first, and thought you'd written, "I love the winter!" I blame the heat. ;)) Water is pretty nice this time of year too, though.

Mountains are one of the best things out there.

I'll offer a hearty ditto! Especially when they're covered with a nice layer of snow. Alas, I miss my trips to the mountains; since my brother's family moved east from Seattle I haven't had much opportunity to see them.

...my sisters and I are going to start watching Avatar . We used to watch it a while ago, but never really got in to it. I remember liking it alot but we didn't have much tv time back then. But now we have netflix

Enjoy! I do recommend watching it in order. It doesn't matter with some series, and while this one does have some episodes that can be viewed out of order, I think you'll get the most out of it watching it from beginning to end. It's the easiest way to appreciate both the character and plot development.

It's time to step outside and see if I can spot some planets through this thick soup we call summer air. ;))

edit:

...Last night on my walk I had a good view of the three planets as they formed that nice, neat triangle in the west. Beautiful!

I'm glad you've seen them! (Your sky, or your vision, or both, must be better than mine. ;)) The last couple nights I've been lucky to catch Saturn in binoculars, and Mars has been hidden behind some pesky trees).

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 4:05 pm
daughter of the King
(@dot)
Princess Dot Moderator

*decides to attempt a catchup post since the college site is having technical difficulties and she can't take her online quiz*

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I couldn't stop coughing; today I can't stop sneezing. *hates being sick* Anyway, I am doing a bit better today, although my voice is still hoarse. Oy.

This could take awhile........

*accepts a cold cloth from Jo* No maroon? But, but.......oh, okay. I guess you can post in black. :p

How many hours a week would you spend taking care of your duties? And, if I may ask, what are your responsibilities? Really cool, dot. :)

Why thank you; I think it's pretty cool, too. B-) The second question is easier to answer than the first so I'll start with that one. I run the weekly meetings (I even get a gavel with my name on it! :D ). I work with the chairman of the Education Committee to plan events such as health fairs, alcohol awareness month, and stuff like that. I work a lot with the faculty adviser and the rest of the exec board to plan the overall year. And at some special events I have to give speeches (not really looking forward to that part). As for how many hours a week........it varies. Right now I spend very little time because we don't really do anything during the summer except for planning. I do often drop in on the faculty adviser and just throw ideas around. I'll probably be running around all over the place hanging up posters, talking to students, and organizing stuff with the faculty once the semester starts.

There's a thunderstorm outside. I love storms, but the power almost always zaps when we have one. *hopes she finishes this post before the screen goes blank*

*catches talk of Veggietales and smiles reminiscently, particularily at the silly songs* :p

"And now it's time for Silly Songs With Larry. The part of the show where Larry comes out and sings.......a silly song."

"Society for the appreciation of tragedy and angst in literature: join today". ;))

;)) That's awesome!

Oh well, at least I have the weekend off this semester.

*tries to come up with a suitable reply, but her brain is already fried* Do pardon my lack of wittiness.

Have you covered any physiology, or just the pig's anatomy?

We sort of covered how the digestive system works, but other than that just the anatomy. Kind of boring. Ah well, only two weeks left!

#:-s okay, now onto Square II!

*enjoys all of the colorful dittos*

Save for a video game I'm playing that would be relatively mundane, if it weren't about a girl who gets whisked to another world through her wardrobe (now where have I heard that before?), suddenly becomes a princess (that sounds somewhat familiar too), and has to learn how to dance and win the heart of one of six princes (well, that's a bit different).

That does sound awfully familiar.........where have I heard a story like that? Hm.....

*notices that her narrator delivered his message and was (mostly) unharmed by the experience* But I do have to wonder, who narrates for the narrator? B-) :p

"The Moose Song", DotK?

It involves a moose drinking juice in bed and getting sticky or something like that. It didn't make much sense when they were explaining it.

Please pass on my hugs and 'get-well-soon!' wishes! :)

Aww, thank you. :) I am feeling a bit better, although still very much under the weather (*wonders how and when that phrase originated*). I would send a hug back, but I'm still contagious.

Um, wow. That's a lot of tongue smileys GTG.

*waves to everyone she didn't mention and heads towards her bed by way of her textbook*

ahsokasig
Narniaweb sister to Pattertwig's Pal

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 4:39 pm
Glenstorm the Great
(@glenstorm-the-great)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

ack! Just lost my whole post b/c of the power going out X( . Rewriting begins ...

You get to paint your house as well, Glenstorm? Oh. Have fun. *manages a painful smile* We scraped all Thursday, and painted all Friday and Sunday.

Oh, Miss Ro is fine. :) I believe the nickname is unique to you!

Ah. Well. He reminded me quite a lot of... a girl. *chuckles* It's okay, though, I'm mighty glad you like him!

And have fun with Avatar. I have yet to watch it, but my sister says it's neat.

wow, sounds like you've had as much fun as I did today ;) . At least we're going to have some friends come up and help us paint next Monday...

;)) ok

Ack! Well I don't really like him that much...his songs are just catchy and his voice is cool...and he's kinda cute :p . I really hate his lyrics though...

thank you :)

She still has a good personality but she has some bad parts about her personality (like everyone on earth!).

what good parts are there of her personality? She's brave and sometimes kind, but that's about it.

Fine be that way!

what other way would you have me be? :p

Ah tis the trufe ;))

;)) but you dish it out to me too :p .

Oh my word! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! You are so much like my sisters! 8-|

;)) I'm guessing that's a bad thing...? :p

If you would like you look at it that way then... ok ;)) :P

tis true! :p

Wow quite the tongue action!

:)) you drove me to it! Took quite a while :p .

First of all that "well" should be with a capital W! And Second of course it could be yours!

well I don't have to follow all the rules, do I?! And not it's not- I said it was Will's!

Now there is a bit of news that will make me happy! I hope you like them! They can be a bit hard to get into but the further you go along the more you will like them and then at the end you will cry like me :) ;))

;)) . I'm pretty sure I will like them. I liked them before, but since we didn't get to see it often, it was kinda hard to completely understand what was going on. Aww you cried?! :p

Yeah, really. I didn't like her either. :p I only saw 2-3 episodes. But what I saw didn't make me really like her... :/

yay! Someone agrees with me! Seeeeee Ben! :p

Enjoy! I do recommend watching it in order. It doesn't matter with some series, and while this one does have some episodes that can be viewed out of order, I think you'll get the most out of it watching it from beginning to end. It's the easiest way to appreciate both the character and plot development.

ok thank you for the advice :) . I was planning on watching it in order, since when we didn't watch it in order before, we didn't really understand it ;)) .

Um, wow. That's a lot of tongue smileys GTG.

;)) . Ben's fault :p .

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 4:52 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

*The familiar figures of Cor and Vern enter Square, with the Prince showing off his new avatar.....*

Made by Ali. Quite nice, is it not? :D

*Lovely! Now everyone will need to get used to seeing Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins instead of the Beatles and recognize it's you. :p *

True, true. The price for changing avatars. :p

*The Prince and Royal Dragon make their way to the usual spots at the fountain*

Alright, the first catch-up post on the new Square. :D

--------------------------

@ Djaq (who really needs to stop by more). Ooh cookies! *nabs a few leftovers* Mmm, mighty tasty, miss Djaq! :D

Great to see you around again and please do stop by more often. :)

@ Stardf. *salutes the returning Stardf*

Hmm, sounds like an interesting game there, to say the least. Kind of a mash-up of Narnia and "Alice in Wonderland"? :-

@ Malkah. Great to see you around again! :D If possible, it would be great to see you stop by the Square more. No pressure, though.... mostly. ;) :p

@ Dot. Sorry to hear you have a cold. :( Hope it gets better very soon!

*has a chuckle over the whole narrator troubles*

*That seems to happen regularly around here. Must be a union thing. :-?? *

@ Lark. Woohoo on getting your learners permit!!!! :D :D/

@ Rose. *Cor and Vern bow in the general direction of the talking paint glob ( ;) ) and keep their distance, despite the fact that they like the smell of paint*

I like the new font your using. Matches your avatar well. :)

*tells his friend she really doesn't have to bow, but if it makes her feel better...* Thank you! :D Hopefully I will. I'm equal parts excited and dreading it. :p

@ Ali. *stays out off the discussion about Marion as he has only seen a handful of episodes* I will say that I prefer Morgana (is that her name?) from Merlin. More of an interesting character, IMO. Granted, I've only seen a few episodes... again.

As have I . What music have you heard?

Ugh . I seriously can't even touch the bottle. It digusts me to no end. I think it's b/c of what I associate it with. I can't eat ketchup (or applesauce or cheese popcorn) either b/c I think of my younger siblings with the nasty stuff smeared all over their grimy faces .

The Last Samurai, Stargate, The Dark Half, Last Airbender and Inception. Yeah, they're all soundtracks. :p

Ahh, I can understand that then. Never had siblings, so never had that visual to deter me from eating it. ;)

*returns the wave with a wave of his own*

@ Jo. Hooray! Jo is back to her usual font! :D :D/

School officially starts August 20th, but my classes start on the 23rd. :) I'm equal parts dreading it and looking forward to it.

*waves to AJ*

--------------------------------

O.K, that does it for me tonight. Talk with all of you later!

*Cor and Vern exit the Square*

EDIT: Post 3800!!! :p

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 5:03 pm
Benjamin
(@benjamin)
NarniaWeb Guru

what good parts are there of her personality? She's brave and sometimes kind, but that's about it.

There you listed some :) Good for you

what other way would you have me be? :p

Do you really want me tow answer that? ;)) ;) :P

;)) but you dish it out to me too :p .

;)) I'm guessing that's a bad thing...? :p

Well for that one personality trait, yes :P

:)) you drove me to it! Took quite a while :p .

All you needed to do was :P :P :P then copy and paste a lot of times then copy and paste that twice and you will have a million! :D

well I don't have to follow all the rules, do I?! And not it's not- I said it was Will's!

Oh yeah you do! [-( You mean no it's not and it was yours...........

;)) . I'm pretty sure I will like them. I liked them before, but since we didn't get to see it often, it was kinda hard to completely understand what was going on. Aww you cried?! :p

I'm sure you will too! And make sure you do what stargazer said and watch them in order :)
Aww... :| Yes I did ;))

yay! Someone agrees with me! Seeeeee Ben! :p

Hump de dump! [-( ;)) ;)

;)) . Ben's fault :p .

And again it is not hers it is my fault 8-| x a million!

--Benjamin

Team Hoodie!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 6:07 pm
Glenstorm the Great
(@glenstorm-the-great)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Heeey! :D

*giggles at Cor's intro* ;)) I'm glad you like the avie so much :) .

@ Ali. *stays out off the discussion about Marion as he has only seen a handful of episodes* I will say that I prefer Morgana (is that her name?) from Merlin. More of an interesting character, IMO. Granted, I've only seen a few episodes... again.

oh I really want to see Merlin! Trying to convince my mom to let me- she's not to keen on the idea, since he's a wizard an all

The Last Samurai, Stargate, The Dark Half, Last Airbender and Inception. Yeah, they're all soundtracks. :p

Ahh, I can understand that then. Never had siblings, so never had that visual to deter me from eating it. ;)

;)) I need to listen to more soundtracks. The only ones I've listened to lately were Avatar and Bride and Prejudice ;)) .

*returns the wave with a wave of his own*

*waves yet again* :p

EDIT: Post 3800!!! :p

conga-rats!

There you listed some :) Good for you

it was hard :p . Any others though?

Do you really want me tow answer that? ;)) ;) :P

maaaaaybe ;))

8-|

Well for that one personality trait, yes :P

what trait is that? Being annoying or being RIGHT?

All you needed to do was :P :P :P then copy and paste a lot of times then copy and paste that twice and you will have a million! :D

yes, the copying and pasting took a while :p .

Oh yeah you do! [-( You mean no it's not and it was yours...........

no I don't! Who are you to boss me around X( ?! You make spelling mistakes too!

I'm sure you will too! And make sure you do what stargazer said and watch them in order :)
Aww... :| Yes I did ;))

I will :)

;)) I'm sure I will bawl then :p .

Hump de dump! [-( ;)) ;)

;))

And again it is not hers it is my fault 8-| x a million!

yay! You are right for the next million times! :D :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 6:21 pm
stardf29
(@stardf29)
NarniaWeb Nut

Hmm, sounds like an interesting game there, to say the least. Kind of a mash-up of Narnia and "Alice in Wonderland"?

I suppose one could say that. The other interesting thing in this game is that there are a bunch of accessories that, when donned, will instantly transform the girl into a fully-dressed-up princess, what with different accessories having different dresses to go with them. That seems more Alice-y than Narnia-y.

Also, there's an amusement park. Probably the only "modern" thing about it, as everything else is straight from the Narnian-sort of time period.

The game is focused, though, on the dancing (half the game is a rhythm game, albeit one with plenty of classical music and Latin-ified versions of classical music) and on the winning-the-heart-of-a-prince. Other than that, aside from the obvious different names, the game definitely seems like it takes place in a Narnia-like world.

But don't get the game for that reason, lest you want to end up playing a princess who's learning how to dance and trying to win the heart of a prince. ;)

"A Series of Miracles", a blog about faith and anime.

Avatar: Kojiro Sasahara of Nichijou.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 9, 2010 6:46 pm
Page 3 / 154
Share: