Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Page 6 / 6
Bother Eustace
(@bother-eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Emmy approached the bird cage, and whistled a bit to the bird inside. He cocked his head and chirped back cheerfully. "Darcy is a wonderful name," Emmy responded, reaching a finger through and stroking the bird's feathers. She chuckled as Darcy fluttered his wings and hopped along his perch.

Emmy examined the book that Brian handed her closely, admiring the cover art. "I love fantasy! That's one of my favorite genres." She held the book closely. "I'll be sure to bring it back - and tell you what I think when I finish it." She looked over the other books on his bookshelf, recognizing a great deal. "What's your favorite?"

"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia

Posted : May 4, 2011 10:04 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Take your time with it." Brian said with a nod. He ran a hand through his hair and stared at his shelf of books. "Gosh, must I pick a favorite?" he asked playfully, chuckling. "Really, I'm not sure I can. I loved almost all of these books." he sat on the edge of his bed and reached down to the lower part of his shelf. "Of all of these, this one has been my favorite." he took it out and showed it to her. "It might not look like much." he said, since the cover was almost plain with just the title. "But it's a really, really, good read."

Jack nodded and walked down to another counter, which was set up for ordering food. "Hi." he said to the woman behind the counter. "I'd like to order some pizza please."

She nodded and he took a breath. "Two small pizzas. One Supreme with no mushrooms, and one cheese."

"Alright sir, that will be 18 dollars."

Jack reached into his pocket, and retrieved his wallet. He paid the woman, and pointed to where Ro was standing, setting up a game. "We'll eat on the table nearest her." he smiled, thanked her, and walked back toward Ro.

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6

Posted : May 8, 2011 9:07 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde looked up as Jack came up. "Hey, cowboy." She tapped a few buttons on the touch screen and said, "I'm almost done."

She entered her name and then pressed the enter button. "Okay, you're up first. Go get a ball."

"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up

Posted : May 8, 2011 4:44 pm
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Jack took a breath, and nodded, grabbing a green ball. He winked at her and gestured to it. "Do they have pink balls?" he asked, as he stood in the center and looked down the lane. "They have my favorite color so they should have yours." It was common sense how you lined up your roll, and he did so. Biting his lip, he stepped back then bent down and, with the momentum, released the bowling ball.

It went rolling down the lane, and crashed into the left side of the pins, knocking down a little less the half of them.

L6

Posted : May 10, 2011 8:24 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde laughed. "For a first time, that was pretty good." She skipped over to the ball dispenser and waited for his ball to come out. Once it did, she picked it up and handed it to him. "You get one more shot."

"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up

Posted : May 10, 2011 8:31 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Jack winked at her. "Wish me good luck." he took a breath and once again repeated the steps, leading to the point where he let go of the ball. It went rolling down the lane, crashed into the pins, and fell all but one pin. He made a tsking noise. "One pin....I almost had it."

L6

Posted : May 10, 2011 6:28 pm
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde clapped. "Nice one."

"My turn." She grabbed a ball, which wasn't pink, but blue, and went to the front of the lane. She rolled it onto the lane and bit her lip as she watched it go down. It made it down the lane, but turned at the last second, only knocking over a few pins on the left.

"Oh...that's no fun." Rosamunde said, turning toward Jack and laughing.

Posted : May 11, 2011 4:21 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Jack picked up her ball, and with a lop-sided grin handed it to her. "Give it another shot. I bet you'll down them all."

As she turned to take her position he cried. "Go Ro!"

L6

Posted : May 16, 2011 1:28 pm
Bother Eustace
(@bother-eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

"Gosh, must I pick a favorite?" he asked playfully, chuckling. "Really, I'm not sure I can. I loved almost all of these books."

Emmy giggled at his remark. "Oh, I know! It's the same way with me; it's so hard to choose a favorite." She watched with curious interest as he finally picked one, and listened to his description of it. "You know what they say: Don't judge a book by it's cover, right?" She grinned.

"Of course we've got to find him (if we can). That's the nuisance of it. It means a search party and endless trouble. Bother Eustace." ~ Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Sig: lover of narnia

Posted : May 20, 2011 11:48 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

"I'll take that as a challenge." Rosamunde took the ball and lined up another shot.

She released the ball with a smooth swing and watched as it rolled down the middle. It hit one of the pins in the middle and they all slowly fell, except for two.

She turned back and said, "Well, it's better than hitting nothing."

Posted : May 21, 2011 9:32 am
eustacegirl
(@eustacegirl)
NarniaWeb Guru

lets pretend Sarah is 8 months old but it's still the same day oir next day if you like and lets say justin has already heald and has all his hair back and remembers everything and has strength)

At 3 months, baby Sarah was already develping her personality, which resembled Justin's. Her looks mostly resembled her mom, except that mischevious smile she got form her dad. and was constantly grabbing things and dropping them. One morning during breakkfst, she dropped her sippy cup and giggled.

Justin heard the sound of the cup and his daughter's giggles. She had been doing that for days. He picked it up, then washed it under ot water in the sink. He had to be at work in an hour.
He ran a hand through his dark hair, which was tapered to mid-neck and handed the cup to Sarah. That was when she grabbed it and threw it at him, causing milk to land on his clothes. Good thing I have a job were I don't have to dress up
"Sarah, you really need to stop doing this."
The moment he bend down, she had poured her cheerios all over his head. Of course, if his mom was visitng, she would've said, "Just like you at her age. Just like you were."
Justin sighed, as he called the preacher, telling him he was going to be late.

Peter was talking to Brian aboue new skatebaording tricks, when he heard a kid scream. He turned, to see a group of kids bullying someone. Quickly, Peter turned to Brian. "We have to stop them."

Micah was freed from Juvie and walking down the hall with (wolfloversk's character he became friends with. Is it Kahlyn?) "Glad my dad is behind bars."

My book on Amazon Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Crowded-Deep-Rive ... 572&sr=8-1

Posted : June 16, 2011 4:28 pm
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Kahlynn smiled and replied, "tell me about it." Her ankle was healing rather nicely, and she hardly noticed the pain at all. "It's a nice day out." She said.

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : June 19, 2011 4:46 pm
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Indeed." Jack said, with a grin, watching the mechanic arm swipe all the pins down into a pit and then a whole new set come down. He grabbed his green ball, hefting it with one arm. "Let's see how the amateur does, in the wake of the master." he swept off his cowboy hat and put it on a small table; then he lined up for a shot, and bowled.

It wasn't a bad shot, but it wasn't a good one either. It knocked down 6 pins, but left him with a terrible split to conquer if he wanted to pick up a spare, and he sighed, laughing.

Brian smiled and nodded. "It's so true." he sighed, and sat down at the front of his bed. He motioned for her to sit at the foot. "So, Emmy, why did your family come to Ditto Town?" he asked.

((OOC: I hope he hasn't asked this before. If he has, please correct me.))

For Eusy's post:

Brian nodded, his brown eyes flashing with indignation. He followed Peter, rushing up along side of him. He stopped him though, a few feet away. "Hold, Peter. Those kids are tens times our size. We'll accomplish nothing if we don't go about this the right way." he observed the skate boarding park, and then fell upon a Police car, sitting at the corner of a street just off the yard. "There." he pointed. "If we distract them, get them to chase us, we can lead them over there and the officer can tell them off."

Maralyn walked into the kitchen, looking tired; but already prepared for the day. Her hair pulled back, and her clothes changed into something casual for many stay-at-home hours of taking care of Sarah. "Oh, Justin. I'll clean up the mess. You need to hurry to get to work."

L6

Posted : August 7, 2011 10:46 am
eustacegirl
(@eustacegirl)
NarniaWeb Guru

Peter took a glance at the police car, then back at the bullies. "Okay, Maybe you should tell me how." Making a face Peter added, "Each time I acted first, things didn't turn out so well."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sighing, Justin tried picking out the cheerios from his thick hair and headed for work. Good thing the preacher was laid back and not one of those stiff-necked legalistic prudes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarah pointed at her sippy cup. "Gimmie!" Kicking, she started screaming, "GIMMIE!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micah looked towards a group of bullies picking on some younger kids. "Jerks." THen, he noticed the dynamic duo had their eyes on the bullies. "I say if Peter calls the shots, those kids are doomed." He gave Kahlyn a concerned glance.

My book on Amazon Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Crowded-Deep-Rive ... 572&sr=8-1

Posted : August 8, 2011 4:48 pm
Page 6 / 6
Share: