Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Page 5 / 6
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

((OOC: *snickers* There's a Papa John's ad on the side...))

BIC:

Rosamunde shook her head. "Nope. I like black olives on my pizza, actually. And green peppers." She shrugged. "I'm allergic to pineapple."

"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up

Posted : April 25, 2011 11:14 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Yum, I love green peppers. Supreme has to be my favorite. Onions, green peppers, and a thick layer of sauce." Jack chuckled. "I mean, come on! I couldn't not like green peppers...they are green!"

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6

Posted : April 25, 2011 12:02 pm
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamund laughed. "I like supreme, but not the mushrooms." She faked a shudder. "They're gross."

"There really isn't anything pink you can put on a pizza..." She said, shrugging.

"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up

Posted : April 25, 2011 12:06 pm
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Well, you could try dying the cheese pink!" Jack grinned at her. "When I was a kid my Dad and I died the cheese on a pizza blue for Mother's day. It was the strangest looking pizza you've ever seen."

L6

Posted : April 25, 2011 12:16 pm
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

"Ugh, I don't think pizza would look yummy with pink cheese...Tomatoes are kind of pink..." Rosamunde said, running her hand through her wavy hair.

Posted : April 25, 2011 12:21 pm
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"True." Jack said, shrugging his shoulders. He glanced over at Ro, watching her blonde hair rustle in the breeze. He eyed her had band, and grinned. Well, she expresses herself

With a sigh, he looked up ahead and saw the sign for the bowling alley. "There it is. The challenge i must face today, lies ahead."

L6

Posted : April 26, 2011 11:00 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

The bowling alley was close to the park, but they would have to cross the street. Rosamunde looked at Jack and said, "No chickening out, cowboy." She grabbed his hand with a laugh, waited for the street to clear and then she pulled him along behind her as she sauntered across it.

Posted : April 26, 2011 11:21 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Jack chuckled. "Rest assured, I shan't chicken out." when they reached the parking lot he looked at the building. "It's so....daunting." he said, stepping back in mock fear. He then made a chicken noise, and grinned at her. "Shall we go in?"

L6

Posted : April 26, 2011 12:38 pm
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

"Mm-hmm." Rosamunde chuckled as they entered the bowling alley. She stepped up to the counter and said, "We'll take one game for now." Reaching into her back pocket, she pulled out a small wallet.

Posted : April 26, 2011 3:51 pm
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Jack lingered right behind her, and, as Ro turned away from the desk he patted her shoulder. "I'll pay for the pizza." he said, giving her a determined look. "And then we can both pay for our icecreams."

L6

Posted : April 27, 2011 5:40 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde glanced at him and nodded as she took her credit card from the woman behind the desk. "Sounds fair."

She slipped her wallet back into her pocket and asked, "What's your shoe size?"

Posted : April 27, 2011 4:53 pm
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"I wear size 11." Jack said, glancing over at the obnoxious colored shoes which they had for wearing. "You're right about them making you a fashion outcast." he said wryly.

L6

Posted : April 28, 2011 5:50 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde giggled. "We'll take a size 11 and a size 7."

The woman gave them their shoes and Rosamunde walked over to a pair of seats. She pulled off her sneakers and slipped her feet into the bowling shoes. She held her feet up and motioned to them. "And this, ladies and gentleman, is what hideous looks like."

Posted : April 28, 2011 5:59 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Well, with you wearing them, they don't seem nearly as ugly." Jack said quietly, smiling at her. He glanced down at his own feet, now clad in the strangely colored shoes. "I wonder why bowling alleys didn't pick more sensible colors for the shoes. I mean... it's now wonder why this bowling business isn't busy! These shoes! no one wants to wear them!" he said, laughing, getting up.

L6

Posted : May 2, 2011 9:23 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde laughed as she stood as well. "Now the question that remains is, what kind of pizza are we getting? I'll go set the game up while you order."

Posted : May 2, 2011 9:27 am
Page 5 / 6
Share: