Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Narnia Style Day

Page 8 / 8
SnowAngel
(@snowangel)
Maiden of Monday Madness Moderator

Scarlet and I wore Narnia inspired outfits to church on Sunday. My outfit was a teal shirt with a brown vest and a denim knee-length skirt. Since I do not have a hat that looks Narnian, I pulled part of my hair back in a brown clip. And my jewelry was a pair of butterfly earrings and an opal butterfly necklace. :)

SnowAngel

Christ is King.

Posted : May 23, 2011 12:27 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

LittleLionTamer, you made that gown?! It's beautiful! The color is lovely, and it looks like you did a really good job fitting it!

SnowAngel, your jewelry sounds very Narnian! I wore an odd little necklace of twisted wire and black beads. It feels Narnian because it's so unique and whimsical, but it doesn't look all that Narnian - more Asian. :p

I want to apologize to everyone for the lack of planning we ran into for Narnia Style Day this year. Next year I'm hoping to start things going at a much earlier date, and hopefully get the word more. :)

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : May 24, 2011 11:19 pm
LittleLionTamer
(@littleliontamer)
NarniaWeb Regular

Yes, I sewed it myself :3 It was usually for this Cosplay: http://wish-uponastar.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3egfqg but my Farewell Gown was not finished yet so I used it for Susan! Btw, I HAVE to mention that I finally!!!!!!! have finished it! Now the Expo can come, I am so excited! Narnia Style day was quite fun although I was the only one here in Ireland doing it. But I enjoyed it nonetheless!

"But I'm always dreaming, even when I'm awake; it is never finished."

Posted : May 25, 2011 1:08 am
Page 8 / 8
Share: