Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Construction and Completion

Page 6 / 6
RoseRed
(@rosered)
NarniaWeb Regular

Wow! That crown is beautiful! I had a go at making a lucy crown for my sister a few years ago, but I just used craft wire, silver spray and fake flowers! I too would love to know how you did yours :)

Grief for the movies made me abandon narniaweb...but I'm so glad to be back!
Many thanks to the wonderful Lady Eowyn for making my sig/av.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 27, 2011 10:22 pm
molendrix
(@molendrix)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I wasn't here for very long time - I was too occupied with making my "normal" wardrobe, but this winter my 4th doll costume from Narnia was finally finished!
I would like to thank all people here, who made research on this Susan's costume

Bigger pictures here:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/molendrix/In%20progress/Sus_adult01.jpg
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/molendrix/In%20progress/Sus_adult06.jpg
+ her boots (sorry, I really didn't know what Susan had on her feet under all the skirts :-s )

LittleLionTamer - your costume is very, very beautiful!
(I hope one of my dolls will have similar dress one day)

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 22, 2012 11:39 pm
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

That doll dress is fantastic, molendrix! I'm definitely impressed. Did you base it off of a dress from the movies, or is it just a Narnia-inspired outfit? Either way, it's gorgeous!

av by dot

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 26, 2012 11:00 am
QueenSusanJ316
(@queensusanj316)
NarniaWeb Nut

I believe it is adult Susan's dress from LWW.

PM me if you would like be part of a Lion Party in the state of New York!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 26, 2012 11:49 am
De_De
(@de_de)
NarniaWeb Guru

Wow, wow, wow guys the costumes here are just AMAZING!
LittleLionTamer, the photos are just amazing! And the dress *gasps*! Wow, you must have put a lot of work into it!
Vela, I am speechless :-o! It looks sooooo beautiful! molendrix, the doll dress is awesome! I really like the shoes ;).

Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 2, 2013 12:16 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Moldendrix, what beautiful work, and such fine details!
Congratulations.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 5, 2013 12:57 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

I'm excited to report that my church is doing a Magician's Nephew play in January and it looks like I'll get to help sew the costumes! One of the girls from my college-age Bible study is doing the design work. I don't know what it all looks like yet but I'll be sharing if it all works out! :D B-)

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2015 7:40 am
LucytheValiant23
(@lucythevaliant23)
NarniaWeb Regular

I'm working on an adult version of Lucy's Camp Dress right now. Well, my friend made the dress, but I'm making the belt. The leather tooling is taking a LONG time...hope it'll be ready for Comic Con next Friday. Stilll, here's a start, with a picture of the belt tip hardware I fabricated:

Hi Kristi, i have a question for you that maybe you can help me with. I am planning to make Lucy's camp dress as well and i hadn't figured out the oversleeve embroidery and i need help with the dress. Got any suggestions?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 2, 2018 12:27 pm
QueenLucyTheValiant15
(@queenlucythevaliant15)
NarniaWeb Regular

Does anyone know what the design on the belt Susan wears with her green archery dress looks like?

"To the shining eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy, the Valiant."
-Aslan, The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (movie)

"Don't, die kids! Dying is bad for your heath!"
-My friend Alex

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 20, 2018 7:02 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Have you looked in our Image Gallery - Production Photos - LWW section?

Another place to try is

This group has acquired a lot of actual costumes or good replicas, so you may get some help there.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 21, 2018 6:52 am
Page 6 / 6
Share: