Notifications
Clear all

Virtual Casting Review

Page 4 / 17
WillMo for_the_win
(@willmo-for_the_win)
NarniaWeb Regular

Screen name: WillMo for_the_win
Picture/Description: http://thekareyears.soup.io/ That's my website, and I'm a teenager with braces. I'm pear-shaped and stand 5 feet.
Acting History: Not exactly have done serious acting since I'm part of debate club. I've done voice acting presentations and some small roles in plays. Most of my drama history is based on being part of the crew.
Skills: Debating, public speaking, monologuing, scriptwriting, directing, producing
Which Movie Would You Like To Play In: Any, as long as it's decent and good, and not stereotyped
Part(s) You Are Applying For: Any

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 2, 2010 6:42 am
Valient Aviator
(@valient-aviator)
NarniaWeb Regular

Thanks Narnian_Dreamer! HHB is my favorite book out of all of the them, so maybe if they ever make the movie I may be able to audition.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 2, 2010 8:24 am
Sui-Lun
(@sui-lun)
NarniaWeb Regular

Screen name: Sui-Lun
Picture/description: (here's including what my friends and family say) very dark brown hair to middle of back with part on side, 'twinkling' eyes, 4 ft 8, small and skinny (75 lbs!), 'brown' eyes (they're supposed to be black), 'perfect skin color (tanned but not too much, no freckles), 12 years old, ('if you didn't tell me I wouldn't know!') Chinese.
Acting Experience: took 2 courses in school, private performances, practice everyday.
Skills: play piano and sax, trilingual, mathematician, used to British accent, can sing a bit, sketcher
Movie: Silver Chair and Last Battle (the walden media version)
Part(s): Jill Pole

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 2, 2010 2:20 pm
Kira
 Kira
(@kira)
NarniaWeb Nut

Screenname: Kira

Picture/Description:
I'm Canadian, 16 years old, about 5'3", hazel eyes, sometimes more brown, get more greenish when I cry. About 120 - 125 lbs, average build, medium brown hair just past my shoulders at the moment. Some people think I'm a girly girl, which I think is rather odd seeing as I was always the tree climbing up for anything girl. However, I like the 1940s and dress and do my hair from that era everyday (though not in the picture I posted) so I suppose I can see why people could get that impression.

Acting History: I don't have much acting experience besides the odd church play and homeschooling readers theatre unfortunately. I love imitating and pretending to be people though.

Skills: I can sing, I'm fairly strong (though that's not much of a skill is it?), I love imitating accents, after watching LWW I spoke with a British accent till I went to bed. Though I don't know if I'm any good, I just love imitating them.

Which Movie You Would Like to Play In: Any

Part(s) You Are Applying For: Anyone, though I must say, the number of girl characters left are dwindling. :)

Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am He, I am He who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
- Isaiah 46:4

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 11, 2010 8:38 am
Matsi
(@matsi)
NarniaWeb Nut

Screen name: Matsi
Picture/description: I am 5/4 with blue-green eyes and my hair is almost to the middle of my back and is a mix of red, brown, and blond. Let's call it red! :-bd
Acting History: Umm... Does acting in a homemade movie count? Alot of people say I can act!
Skills: I am good at archery, singing, horseback riding, I can play the piano and flute, and I can do a great British accent! :)
Which movie: SC, LB, or MN
Parts: Jill or Polly

-sig and av by Kira- Thanks!
Team Hoodie!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 13, 2010 9:55 am
Sui-Lun
(@sui-lun)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hi Matsi!
You sure do sound like a Jill or a Polly, even if you have 'red' hair. I'm sure you would do!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 14, 2010 6:36 am
outlier
(@outlier)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Kira reminds me of Susa in LWW (like you could be the responsible voice of reason while being fun at the same time)

Matsi also reminds me of a polly, although I don't remember what color her hair was in the book...

Sui-Lun, you remind me of a Jill personality-wise but not really description-wise so I'm kinda torn :((

Screen name: Outlier
Description: 17 (probably too old to be one of the kids by the time the make the movies :p); 5'7"; medium build; dark brown hair with natural brown highlights; brown eyes; light freckles if you look close.... will post picture soon (ish).
Acting History: none (well I did make and star in a homevideo/homemade movie with my cousins, but I don't think that counts), just doing this to kill some time, and i'm a bit curious what people might think....
Skills: quick learner, piano, can fake an accent as long as I hear it spoken first
Which movie: Whatever I can get
Parts: Doesn't matter

Signature by Tarkheena, Avatar by Ithilwen
Sneaky Ninja of the Lurkers Club

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 14, 2010 7:07 pm
Sui-Lun
(@sui-lun)
NarniaWeb Regular

Well, I'd say you could be one of the girls as the older version. Don't know which girl though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 15, 2010 1:02 pm
LessThanGold
(@lessthangold)
NarniaWeb Regular

Kira, like outlier said, you remind me of Susan personality-wise. :) You probably could have been Jill when you were younger, tho.

Matsi- I've always imagined Polly sort of like a snow maiden with blonde hair and blue eyes, but you do remind me of her anyway... although you have more Jill-ish skills.... I'm torn inbetween!

Outlier... you sound a bit like a Lucy... when she's older and in the Last Battle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 15, 2010 3:02 pm
outlier
(@outlier)
NarniaWeb Junkie

hmmm I guess I never considered a 'grown up' role... yeah like in HHB or LB, thanks!

Signature by Tarkheena, Avatar by Ithilwen
Sneaky Ninja of the Lurkers Club

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 16, 2010 12:48 pm
kody martin
(@kody-martin)
NarniaWeb Newbie

i might wat to be a character in the silver chair =))

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 3, 2010 6:49 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Screenname: Lucy of Narnia

Picture/Description: tall (5' 8", about) and slim (between 125 and 130 lbs), dirty blonde hair w/ reddish accents, hazel eyes, light freckles over the nose

Acting History: One line in a school play :p and a decent part in a church play (everyone got a part).

Skills: I can do a mean English accent (I love talking like that whenever I can. course, I've never asked anyone English if it was good, so it might not be! but do to my following talent, I'm hopeful that it is alright!). I can do impersonations, too. I’m told I have an excellent memory. I guess I can sing (haha, maybe, maybe not). I can do a Gollum/Smeagol accent (not sure about young Seagol, though).

Which Movie You Would Like to Play In: You tell me. I would love to be Jill, but tell me who I look like! :)

Part(s) You Are Applying For: SC and LB, but you tell me. :)

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 7, 2010 11:48 am
JillPoleFan565
(@jillpolefan565)
NarniaWeb Nut

Screenname: JillPoleFan565

Picture/Description:

... .735145158

Acting History: midsummers nights dream- fairy/ one of 6 pucks
cinderella- servent
frosty- mary-ann
various short skits lots of those
Extra in documentary.
Voice Recording for museum- Young Girl

Skills: archery fencing soccer dancing acting singing a little horse riding

Which Movie You Would Like to Play In: silver chair

Part(s) You Are Applying For: jill pole

forgot to add a description-
i am 16 about 5'2" look very young for my age i look about 13. i have dirty blonde hair the picture just makes it look red but it is dirty blonde blue eyes they change color when i cry. it's weird. i love to go on aventures. i am also quite slender. I am also Wearing makeup in the photo so i look older then i normally look. My Hair is also temporarily colored it will go back to my natural soon.

watch me on youtube doing narnia monologues
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnnabananagirl

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2010 10:54 am
WickedDreamer
(@wickeddreamer)
NarniaWeb Regular

Screen name: Wicked Dreamer

Picture/description: I am 5'6 with dark blue eyes and my hair is shoulder length and naturally it is slighlty curly and im very pale.

Acting History: 3 school musicals, and 2 plays, and a professional company for Joseph and the Technicolour Dream Coat. Aswell as attending acting classes at the National Institute of Dramtic Arts and Caspa

Skills: Singer, dancer, archery, horse back riding (Jumping, dressage ,X Country), and im good at memorising lines.

Which movie: any :)

Parts: any

with Straight hair:

... =711343835

By lover of narnia

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2010 11:00 pm
_GREEN_
(@_green_)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Screename- _GREEN_
Picture/Description
5'8"- Dark Brown wavy hair, green eyes, athletic build almost 18 years old
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=37580&l=03382eb193&id=100000093872556
Acting: Just some church and school plays
Skills: Decent actor, can sing and play piano
Movie: The Silver Chair: Prince Rilian
I know the book describes him as fair haired, but Ben Barnes has the dark hair, I have been told I look a little like him and edmund

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 19, 2010 2:23 pm
Page 4 / 17
Share: