aragorn2
(@aragorn2)
NarniaWeb Junkie

one word PERFECT :)

Posted : December 11, 2010 4:15 pm
Lirenel
(@lirenel)
NarniaWeb Nut

I will say this: I have never been a fan of Reepicheep. I didn't care for him in the books, I didn't care for him in the PC movie.

I *loved* him in this movie. I *actually cared* about Reepicheep. He and Eustace stole the entire film - in fact, I may have preferred a movie titled "The Chronicles of Narnia: the Eustace and Reepicheep Show". I like Eddie Izzard, but Pegg was great and delivered the lines perfectly. If there were any cringe-worthy scriptwriting for Reepicheep (as there was for the other characters minus Eustace) I never noticed it.

Two thumbs up for Reepicheep and Simon Pegg.

With God as my leader and my sword as my companion

My overview of VODT: http://lady-lirenel.livejournal.com/151965.html

Posted : December 11, 2010 4:50 pm
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

He was so cute in this one, i loved him. He was the best character in the film. A mouse and a dragon was the best pair i have ever seen.

Posted : December 11, 2010 4:58 pm
greenbird37
(@greenbird37)
NarniaWeb Nut

I liked Reepicheep in this movie....the brave mouse that he is. an excellent perfor mance and loved the relationship he had with dragon-eustace....wonderfully done!

"We have nothing if not belief"

Posted : December 11, 2010 5:28 pm
sandyentersNarnia
(@sandyentersnarnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

I didn't noticed much of Reepi's voice. I was just stunned with the way he showed himself and his bonding with Eustace.

"Two sides of the same coin"

Posted : December 14, 2010 11:32 pm
Aslans_Jewel
(@aslans_jewel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

He was too stuck up....from what I remember..that was a week ago at midnight, but I know he was too nice to eustace (not going back on the stuck up bit), and I think Izzard was a better, more reepicheep-y voice

no longer active. every once in a while ill pop back for the memories. good to see a few recognizable names 🙂

Posted : December 15, 2010 3:10 pm
Lady Haleth
(@lady-haleth)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I loved Reepicheep! He was so adorable!
"Not the tail. No one touches the tail." Brilliant!
It was so sweet when he was comforting Dragon-Eustace, he still had his little song, he still said "Sweet! Sweet!" about the water, and I absolutely loved the scene with him at the end of the world. I loved it when Lucy cuddled him, and that last scene where he sails in his little coracle over the wave and throws away his sword.
For all the other stuff that was wrong, Reepicheep was right! :)
I didn't notice the voice, honestly.

The glory of God is man fully alive--St. Iraneus
Salvation is a fire in the midnight of the soul-Switchfoot

Posted : December 23, 2010 7:17 am
Shastafan
(@shastafan)
NarniaWeb Guru

Reepicheep is probably one of the best done characters in the film next to Eustace! I loved his attitude and compassion for everyone, whether they deserve it or not. His longing for the Utter East wasn't that strong to me, but I was relieved that it was at least still somewhere! His relationship with Eustace was spectacular, and just the way Reepicheep treats him throughout the film is charming and sometimes very funny! Reepicheep is my #2 favorite character in VDT, and I hope he'll be at the gates of Aslan's Country in LB! :D

Also, I noticed the voice change (big ears :p ), but I didn't mind it at all. Both Simon Pegg's and Eddie Izzard's voices worked for each film, and I liked them both the same for different reasons. ;)

Narnia Avatars and Siggies

Posted : December 24, 2010 7:21 am
sandyentersNarnia
(@sandyentersnarnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Even though Simon Pegg was the one who voiced Reep, I still feel Reepi's essence somehow. Love him in VDT! He got me crying a bit when he went sailing to Aslan's Country.

"Two sides of the same coin"

Posted : December 28, 2010 3:35 am
Fredriksam
(@fredriksam)
NarniaWeb Newbie

The best characters in the movie was Reepichep and Eustace. Even if the movie had faults the two lifted the movie very high.

I loved that "No one touches the tail", scene and of course when Eustace was dragon and Reepichep comforted him.

Its sad we wont see Reepichep anymore in the series.

Posted : December 29, 2010 5:33 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: