Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Houston, TX Lion Party

starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Dec. 18th around 2 p.m.

For those interested in attending, please pm me for the facebook link.

We'll meet at the theater and then watch the movie. This will be a 2D showing not 3D. Afterwards, we'll visit a rather unique restaurant just a short ways away called The Hobbit Cafe. :)

The more the merrier. Siblings, friends, family, parents are all more then welcome to attend. Once the theater times go up, I'll let y'all know and people can pay for their tickets online.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 16, 2010 8:54 am
Dinode
(@dinode)
NarniaWeb Guru

Unfortunately that's a Saturday so I won't be able to attend. :( Is there any chance we could go to an evening showing, one after sunset? I might be able to make it then.

Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2010 4:34 am
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Unfortunately, that would require people from other areas of Texas (if they were to come) to find a hotel room for the night as well as hike the ticket prices. If I get enough of an interest, then I would consider it, but it would hamper several people from coming in that I know of who might make it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 26, 2010 5:46 pm
Dinode
(@dinode)
NarniaWeb Guru

If you do get enough interest, please let me know, but don't sweat it if you don't, I don't have to attend. After all, I've been to The Hobbit Cafe already. ;)

Seeking comic book artist, PM for details.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 27, 2010 1:15 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Since we're down to close to a month before hand, here's the link. Sorry there isn't more info yet.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=116206835105561

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 2, 2010 6:14 am
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Sorry, I can't come. My family and I have moved to Colorado and I can't fly back down at least for this year. Too much is going on. I am having my own Lion party in Colorado. But it is possible I will join you for SC lion party.

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2010 5:00 am
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

Colorado's a great state! I hope your move went well. :) We'll miss having y'all, but I'm glad you are doing your own LP.

I'm keeping an eye on times, but it hasn't been published yet for this far in advance. I will let you guys know as soon as times are available.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 20, 2010 5:19 am
Aslans_Jewel
(@aslans_jewel)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Probably able to go, though extremely tired, Im going to an overnight service project with my friends church the night before and we usually stay up till 3 grappling, but I have a 4 hour drive so its all good :)

no longer active. every once in a while ill pop back for the memories. good to see a few recognizable names 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 9, 2010 1:22 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

I'm going to try to call the theater tomorrow and ask about times for next week.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 10, 2010 4:29 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

I just spoke with the theater. They should have the times online Tuesday night or Wednesday for this coming Saturday. As soon as they do, I will post the link and time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 11, 2010 8:18 am
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

We are changing the time. Due to the 2:15 2D showing, we will be attending the 5p.m. showing and going to the Hobbit afterwards. PM me for the link to the theater if you need it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 15, 2010 3:14 pm
Share: