Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Ft Myers, FL Lion Party

mrsbroyles2003
(@mrsbroyles2003)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I hosted a Lion Party for PC and only two people showed up, but we had a ball! So Here I go again!
Where: Ft Myers Fl, Regal Gulf Coast Town Center
When: tentatively a midnight premier. I'm not sure yet if they are doing a midnight premier, but they did last time, so hopefully they will this time too. If not we'll do it some time the next day! The facebook event is at

If you are in Fl, ...come to my Lion Party! Ft Myers, Regal Gulf Coast Town Center!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 30, 2010 7:50 am
EtJ
 EtJ
(@etj)
NarniaWeb Guru

Come one, Come all!!! As one of the three who attended this party for Prince Caspian, I am very much looking forward to it again!!

"To the Great Western Wood, I give you...."

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 30, 2010 8:55 am
Merry
(@merry)
NarniaWeb Newbie

I might go. I live in Ave Maria which is only an hour away from Ft. Myers! :D

NW siblings: 23

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 10, 2010 9:10 am
pogginfan
(@pogginfan)
NarniaWeb Nut

I really want to come, but it's a wee bit too far. :-s I still might be able to come, so we'll see.

Avy by ValiantArcher, sig by hyaline12. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 11, 2010 6:29 am
mrsbroyles2003
(@mrsbroyles2003)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Well, unfortunately, there are no midnight premiers this time :( I was really hoping there would be. There are a few options here. I would really like to do a meet and greet at a restaurant around there, (I figure we can do Gulf Coast Town Center that way there a plenty of places to choose from! If that won't work for someone and it would be better to do BellTower shops, let me know!) We can do a breakfast, lunch, or dinner thing. Personally I would like to do dinner and catch the 10pm show, but there is also an 11:40am show, a 2:15, 4:50 and 7:25 show, so we can do one of those as well. Let me know what would work for you guys! Oh, one more thing, these times are all for the 3D showing. If you would rather do the regular showing, we'll still have to wait a while to make plans because they don't have showtimes for that yet. (Which I think is odd, but whatever lol)

If you are in Fl, ...come to my Lion Party! Ft Myers, Regal Gulf Coast Town Center!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : November 8, 2010 6:09 am
narnian1
(@narnian1)
NarniaWeb Guru

Sounds like fun, I live in Florida- but that would be approximately a two and a half hour long drive, I live in Hollywood. :( but it tempting :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 8, 2010 11:41 am
Benjamin
(@benjamin)
NarniaWeb Guru

I live two hours away (in Clermont) I might be able to get my brother to go with me (I only have my permit) but not sure...

Edit: Wait a minute! I just checked on the map again and it said it is 3 hours to Fort Meyers! That is annoying! I doubt I can make it now :(
I was sure the time I checked it before it said 2 hours! X(

--Benjamin

Avvie By Flambeau Sig by Ithilwen
Team Hoodie!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 14, 2010 3:59 am
Glumpuddle
(@gp)
News Poster, Podcast Producer

Awww, I live in Florida too but I won't be able to make it to Ft. Myers.

YouTube.com/gpuddle | Twitter.com/glumpuddle

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 6, 2010 5:21 am
Share: