Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Central California Lion Party

MinotaurforAslan
(@minotaurforaslan)
NarniaWeb Junkie

There seems to be a lot of people who live in central California, including me...so this is a place to discuss a Lion Party/meet-up for that area. :)

If you are interested and live in Central CA, please make a post so I know how many people there are that would be interested!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 22, 2010 7:38 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

If it was a place I could get to, I would be very interested!!! :D (I don't have much in the way of transportation)
What part of central California would we meet? And what would we all do together?

~Riella

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 22, 2010 7:43 pm
MinotaurforAslan
(@minotaurforaslan)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Well, I'm limited on transportation as well, but seeing as we live so close to each other we might be able to work something out.

We could try meeting in Santa Rosa...that would be in pretty much the very center of Sacramento/San Francisco/Vichy Springs. And it's be close to you. ;)

As for what we could do...we could see the movie, there's a large cinema in Santa Rosa, VDT will probably be playing there for weeks to come. We could act out a certain movie scene and film it (I love doing that sort of thing).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 22, 2010 7:45 pm
outlier
(@outlier)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Ithilwen, something narnia related :p

I would love to do that, but I don't think I could... unless it were sometime during winter break (i.e. in between christmas and the new year) and that seems kinda crammed :(

Signature by Tarkheena, Avatar by Ithilwen
Sneaky Ninja of the Lurkers Club

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 22, 2010 7:54 pm
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

I live in Central California! If I could convince my parents I know I could go! yay for Central Californians!

NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 2, 2011 2:44 pm
outlier
(@outlier)
NarniaWeb Junkie

georgiefan1, yeah I think I'm in the same boat as you... if I could convince my parents I could go... unfortunately, they do not trust people you meet online :(

Signature by Tarkheena, Avatar by Ithilwen
Sneaky Ninja of the Lurkers Club

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 2, 2011 3:45 pm
Ithilwen
(@ithilwen)
NarniaWeb Zealot

^^ Your parents could come too, if that would make any difference.

Or we could all show your parents what we look like by posting pictures of ourselves! LOL (Just kidding... I think). I look pretty harmless. Plus, we would get to see what MinotaurforAslan looks like without the bag on his head... :-?
Will you be wearing the bag to the Lion Party, MinotaurforAslan? ;) I can't imagine you without it, after seeing your videos...

~Riella

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 4, 2011 5:19 pm
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

I know there are alot more central Californians besides us 4! where are all of them!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 7, 2011 7:49 am
MinotaurforAslan
(@minotaurforaslan)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Will you be wearing the bag to the Lion Party, MinotaurforAslan? ;) I can't imagine you without it, after seeing your videos...

lol. I might bring it, but I don't think I'd wear much at all. It's rather hard to see out of. :P

I added a link to this topic in my signature, georgiefan1. Hopefully this helps.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 8, 2011 6:25 am
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

aww that should help alot! nice thinking :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 8, 2011 8:12 am
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

* is apparently a later-comer *

Depending on where, I'm in. :) if it's late enough, I usually go to Santa Rosa every spring, and they do have one of those late-showing theatres there. :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 23, 2011 8:26 pm
Conina
(@conina)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I'm a little north of Central CA but I want to know if there is anything planned. I would try to make it.

"Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning." -C.S. Lewis

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 13, 2011 7:11 am
Share: