Notifications
Clear all

The Pets Blog!!!

Page 7 / 7
The Old Maid
(@the-old-maid)
NarniaWeb Nut

A new film is amongst us:

"CAT DADDIES" ( https://www.catdaddiesmovie.com/ )

Nine men talk about their love for their cats.

It's a documentary and hard to find at the moment, so I cannot make promises about age group or rating.

They also sell bandanas through the official site, cf.: "Daddy loves me."

It's back! My humongous [technical term] study of What's behind "Left Behind" and random other stuff.

The Upper Room | Sponsor a child | Genealogy of Jesus | Same TOM of Toon Zone

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 10, 2023 8:41 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

My 12-year-old tabby cat (named Polly, a Narnian name), is on a diet to lose at least 1kg (2 lb). The aim is for her to be more active again, as well as healthier.

Polly is not happy with the reduced amount of food, even though it's very healthy and low in fat/sugar. I didn't think I had been overfeeding her, but I'm probably to blame.

Now I try to distract her with cuddles,   brushing, and a little drink of milk.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2023 6:43 pm
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

My sweet taco was found near our famleys cabin 

This post was modified 9 months ago by littlgriz

in aslans paws have a good day

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2023 2:17 pm
johobbit liked
Crunchy-P
(@queencrunchytheweeb)
NarniaWeb Regular

I am sadly without a pet Crying  

"Have a Narnian Day!" (ナルニアの日を過ごしましょう!)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2023 2:45 pm
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

@coracle Sweet baby girl  I”love her  love aunt tina

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2023 9:44 pm
coracle liked
Jasmine
(@jasmine_tarkheena)
NarniaWeb Guru

My two cats (Clarence or “Claire” for short and Peyton) will sometimes tap with their paws if they want attention. 

"And this is the marvel of marvels, that he called me beloved."
(Emeth, The Last Battle)
https://escapetoreality.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/aslan-and-emeth2.jpg

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 2, 2023 3:37 pm
littlgriz
(@tina-cat-moma)
NarniaWeb Regular

@jasmine_tarkheena how sweet taco is a tuxsie  he lives with my famley 

becus  I’m not aloud a cat wer I liv

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2023 2:34 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Four months on, Polly has been in for her third weigh-in, and she has reached her goal weight!
She's noticeably slimmer, is more frisky and playful than she has been for a long time. Not bad for a 12 year old.
One of her favourite games is to lie down beside a wall or door or even the side of an armchair, fully stretched out, and to roll over away from it. Until recently I had never seen any cat do this.

From here on she will eat the same food, but bigger servings.  Oh, and in spite of increased amount tonight, she is still trying to get me to give her some more. No way, Polly. I'm not going through this again!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 5, 2023 2:06 am
Page 7 / 7
Share: