Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The MouseHunt Thread: Episode 6

Page 3 / 5
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)
NarniaWeb Podcaster Moderator Emeritus

I feel like I haven't needed to spend a ton of gold on Ronza in the past few years (except when I'm collecting); but I think that's because the massive value of Ronza's items tap out around the Duke/Archduke level, and after that you're left with maybe one or two "top tier" item to get. I didn't have a lot to buy this year in terms of charms; just topped up a few supplies but nothing crazy.

Bee, I feel like the Beanstalk is pretty straight forward, but yeah, I would not go into the Giant's Hall if you are passive-playing. You can get away with passive playing in the Short beanstalk and to an extent the medium one (although you might miss some good rooms; but it's not a massive deal if you do), but the Giant's Hall def requires some attention.

I would recommend; if you're not in a position to be actively hunting, I would focus on farming supplies and fert in the short/medium stalks and save any Giant's Hall runs for when you can afford to be watching your horn for a bit. It won't really affect your progression, ESPECIALLY if you've already gotten the Kingbot. If you haven't, you might technically be missing out on hunts with the new trap if you wait to earn your Geese, but I don't think it's the end of the world.

And in the Giant's Hall, I wouldn't settle for anything less than a full Ultimate Egg room to "cash out" in, so that is where your harps come in handy (to buy you time to find one).

Spareoom.net

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2023 9:54 am
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

Isn't the Kingbot the one you pay for with 12 geese (plus some gold)? I haven't got that one, only the Princebot.

If I play at all for the foreseeable future, I'll follow your advice - but I'm most likely to take a break.

(I promised you some skins. If you remind me in here, or in a PM here or on Facebook, which ones you still need, I should go in and send them to you.)

(avi artwork by Henning Janssen)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 18, 2023 4:50 pm
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)

@varna Oh that's kind (RE the skins). I'll send you my list in a bit.

The Kingbot only needs 3 geese; it's the new Shadow trap (Magic Mirrors upgrade?) that requires 12. I think because it is going to be incredibly valuable in the next new area; they've been hinting that it's going to skew Shadow.

Spareoom.net

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 20, 2023 10:50 am
ceppault
(@ceppault)
NarniaWeb Junkie

For the inquiring mind, by passive play that I do it took about 18 months to acquire all the Codex of Valour buffs for the Prestige Base in the Valour Rift. Presently, I have floor 103 for highest level of Ultimate Umbra. I will harvest high end charms around Christmas. From the Snow Hunt of 2022, I am still well loaded with Rift Ultimate Lucky Power Charms. When I started the Valour Rift, I was about 3% on Viceroy and now presently 53.24%.

I try check in daily to keep the automatic trap check moving hourly, and provide gifts and Daily Draws.

Carry on.

“Safe?” said Mr. Beaver; “don’t you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? ‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.”

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 10, 2023 12:22 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

How's everyone doing with the current event?

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2023 5:25 am
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Princess of the Noldor and Royal Overseer of the Talk About Narnia forum Moderator

I'm still on my break from MH and only heard about the event on Facebook - after most of it was over, I guess.

Gymfan, I should still be able to handle the skins list ...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 19, 2023 5:08 pm
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)
Posted by: @varna

I'm still on my break from MH and only heard about the event on Facebook - after most of it was over, I guess.

No rush on that! Take whatever time you need. I've been mostly putting about in my quest to collect so definitely still a long ways to go.

I've mostly been hunting like normal during this event and have been enjoying the additional loot (I've gotten a few extra Ultimate charms, which is nice!). And I caught another Lep, which was a BIG surprise and very nice. Maybe in 20+ years I'll have bronzed him! :p

Spareoom.net

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2023 1:26 pm
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

I caught my fifth mobster mouse. I've been loving the ultimate charms as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2023 11:26 am
ceppault and fantasia liked
Varnafinde
(@varna)
Posted by: @gymfan15
Posted by: @varna

No rush on that! Take whatever time you need. I've been mostly putting about in my quest to collect so definitely still a long ways to go.

It would be easier for me to handle that list if you could send it to me, as you mentioned a couple of months ago that you would do "in a bit" Tongue  

Congrats on the Lep, btw! Shocked  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 28, 2023 7:07 pm
Gymfan15
(@gymfan15)

@varna Here you go; it's the Traps/Skins tab: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yPjiakJ09Cy30zYeNSAExj4oVrUISutefGFP89OTxc4/edit?usp=sharing

Spareoom.net

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 29, 2023 8:13 am
Varnafinde
(@varna)

@gymfan15 Thank you, then I can take my time working on it Smile  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 29, 2023 6:30 pm
fantasia
(@fantasia)
Member Admin

I haven't had a chance to post on here in ages. I guess that just goes to show my level of busyness these days. I wonder if I'm finally reaching the point where I need to just stop playing but..... Crying  

The Halloween event started while I was on vacation. Thankfully it was just Baba Gaga again or I would have been in trouble! Just going through the motions collecting evil brews.

At the Bountiful Beanstalk, I did get the Legendary Kingbot a while back (might have mentioned it here? Not sure) but then I stopped making runs at the highest beanstalk level and holding supplies for the CNY event here in a couple months. I need 10 more golden geese to get the Dark Magic Mirrors trap, plus one more goose/lots of eggs for the journal theme. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 24, 2023 9:33 am
ceppault liked
ceppault
(@ceppault)
NarniaWeb Junkie

@fantasia I have appreciated the passive play and daily interaction with everyone even if superficially.

I'm on another round of Ultimate Umbra. This should get me past Floor 103 easily, but I won't predict how much further I will get. I am using the Aura from the Halloween Hunt to make the best progress I've made through Umbra since I started playing this level.

“Safe?” said Mr. Beaver; “don’t you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? ‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.”

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 29, 2023 8:46 am
fantasia liked
starkat
(@starkat)
Member Moderator

How goes the golem hunt? I just got the last reward. That was a huge supply box.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 16, 2023 12:32 pm
stargazer
(@stargazer)
Member Moderator

Congrats, starkat! I'm not that far yet but anticipate opening that supply box in the next few days.

But all night, Aslan and the Moon gazed upon each other with joyful and unblinking eyes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2023 4:57 pm
Page 3 / 5
Share: