Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NaNoWriMo

Melian_Maia
(@melian_maia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Summer's coming to an end, Fall is nearly here... And for me that means one BIG thing. NaNoWriMo!!

Is any one else doing or planning on doing NaNoWriMo? If you are have you started planning out your novel?

--Meli

Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie!Secret Order of the Swoosh

Topic starter Posted : August 31, 2010 10:48 am
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

I think I might actually manage to take part in NaNoWriMo this year. Of course, I say this every year. ;)) I've got a few ideas though and it'll be interesting to see if I can make them work out.

Posted : August 31, 2010 11:12 am
FencerforJesus
(@fencerforjesus)
NarniaWeb Guru

It is a little early to be having a topic on NaNo just yet. We are already talking about the anticipation for NaNo on the Writer's World Thread. When October starts coming to a close, that will be the time to be NaNo specific. Look us up at the Writer's World thread. We've got lots of writer's who are talking about it there.

Be watching for the release of my spiritual warfare novel under a new title: "Call to Arms" by OakTara Publishing. A sequel (title TBD) will shortly follow.

Posted : August 31, 2010 11:14 am
Melian_Maia
(@melian_maia)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Yokie-dokie! :) I wasn't sure where to post this.

--Meli

Draco Dormien Nunquam Titillandus
Minion to Lady A and Booky ⎮ NW sister to Ela, Mountie, and Rose.
Braintriplet to Narnia_Fan12 and narnianerd
Team Hoodie!Secret Order of the Swoosh

Topic starter Posted : August 31, 2010 12:52 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Good idea for a topic, Melian, and one that is very popular here. But, as Fencer said, in mid-late October we will open a thread specifically for NaNo. In the meanwhile, glad to see you've found the Writer's World. Enjoy! :)

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : August 31, 2010 2:51 pm
Share: