Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NaNoWriMo, 2020 edition

Page 2 / 2
aileth
(@aileth)
Member Moderator

6,000 words to go; all being well, I'll make it.  The story is not that close to being done, but going blithely otherwise.  How many years since I finished in November? (my secondary goal)  Oh dear, mustn't complain!  At least I get them finished, if they will trickle into December.

How's it going for the rest of you?

Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away ... my days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle

Posted : November 25, 2020 12:39 am
johobbit liked
shastastwin
(@shastastwin)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Work has kept me even busier than expected, so I'm not as far along as I'd hoped to be. Hope everyone else is doing well with their goals!

"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you..."
Inexhaustible Inspiration

6689 posts from forum 1.0

Posted : November 25, 2020 4:43 pm
Ryadian
(@rya)
Member Moderator

Well, I ended up coming up a little bit shy of 35,000 words. I also ended up switching stories towards the end of the month because I simply couldn't figure out how I wanted the original one to end. I'm not really proud of myself, but at least I did write almost every day.

How about the rest of you? What were your final word counts? And did you actually finish your story?

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

Topic starter Posted : December 1, 2020 6:19 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: