Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Health and Fitness.

Page 3 / 3
IloveFauns
(@ilovefauns)
NarniaWeb Guru

It is easier just to cut out the meats you don't like. Thats what I did and I am left with first and chicken to eat. Fish isn't exactly meat but it is the best for you and tastes the nicest. Beef and chicken don't fit well with me. I couldn't give up milk and cheese.

Posted : September 13, 2011 4:08 am
MoonlightDancer
(@moonlightdancer)
NarniaWeb Nut

I keep gaining weight still, and I've been going to the gym and running outside every day. :( I honestly can't figure out what it is. Mostly I eat vegetables, eggs, a few nuts, oatmeal, salads, and fresh fruit smoothies. The only "bad" thing I have is coffee, but I use sweetener, not sugar. I just don't know what's happening. Any advice?

Forever a proud Belieber

Live life with the ultimate joy and freedom.

Topic starter Posted : November 5, 2011 6:38 am
Shadowlander
(@shadowlander)
NarniaWeb Guru

Is it possible that it's muscle weight you're picking up? Not that I'm any kind of expert. ;)) Perhaps you've reached a plateau, too. You drinking a lot of water? And do you do aerobics?

Kennel Keeper of Fenris Ulf

Posted : November 5, 2011 1:50 pm
MoonlightDancer
(@moonlightdancer)
NarniaWeb Nut

Does anyone have any new years resolutions concerning health or fitness? :) I do! :D New Years is a great time to get healthy again! It's a new beginning!

Forever a proud Belieber

Topic starter Posted : January 3, 2012 3:41 am
FrecklefaceJill
(@frecklefacejill)
NarniaWeb Nut

I usually go outside and ride my bike and run around a lot, and I also take gymnastics once a week. About three to four years ago my mom went on this health kick and hasn't been off of it since. No snacking on chips anymore. Mostly apples and cheese now. :P If I do get on Wii I usually play Carnival Games and I'm working on getting Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. Pretty much I'm always active, though I have gained a little weight in the last two years. I'm still growing though, so I guess that's normal.

~FFJ ♥

Co-founder of the Dragon Fan Club!!! PM me if you'd like to join!
Avvie by AslansChild
Hoot Owl of NW! PM Lady Faith to join!
NW sib: Quinlin

Posted : January 4, 2012 3:05 pm
MoonlightDancer
(@moonlightdancer)
NarniaWeb Nut

Spring is a great time to get healthy! Has anyone been out running in the nice weather?

Forever a proud Belieber

Topic starter Posted : March 15, 2012 10:36 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: