Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] New audio drama abut C. S. Lewis

Anfinwen
(@anfinwen)
NarniaWeb Nut

I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, but I just wanted to let everyone know that Focus on the Family Radio Theatre has a new drama about C. S. Lewis available. It is called "C. S. Lewis at War" and explores his life at the time when he wrote "Mere Christianity." You can learn more about it here
http://www.focusonthefamily.com/radio-t ... t-war.aspx

and listen to all five parts for a limited time here by selecting sort by show at the top and then selecting radio theatre from the menu on the left. http://www.focusonthefamily.com/popups/ ... estDaily=1

For Tolkien fans, there are several conversations at the Eagle and Child that include Tolkien. Also John Rhys Davies (Gimli) plays Mr. Gordon.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-13-at-1-35-56-PM

Topic starter Posted : November 22, 2013 4:44 am
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Ooh, thanks for these links. :D I heard about this on FotF last week, and was wanting to investigate further. I would love to have this in our home!

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : November 22, 2013 6:23 am
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Oooh, that looks really cool! Thanks for stopping by and posting those! :D

Posted : November 25, 2013 6:43 pm
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

On Haven Today, the program today was dedicated to this FotF audio drama. On the main page, there is a brief video with the staff and actors (under the Going Deeper section). Very interesting. I like how they have one of the then teenagers that the Lewises took in during the war to be a part of this production, June Beatrice Flewett/Jill Freud. How special for her! Here is a link to the broadcast. And it is always good to see Brian Sibley involved. :)

Signature by Narnian_Badger, thanks! (2013)
7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

Posted : May 27, 2014 4:30 am
Share: