Notifications
Clear all

Your Favorite Lines

Page 2 / 2
Jasmine
(@jasminetarkheena)
NarniaWeb Nut

So many to choose from.

Aravis and Lasaraleen arrive at Lasaraleen's house, and she talks to her servants-

"And anyone I catch talking about this young lady will be first beaten to death then burned alive then after that be kept on bread and water for six weeks. There."- Lasaraleen, The Horse and His Boy

King Caspian and his men arrive at Governor's Gumpas house-

"No interviews without appointments except for between 9-10 pm on second Saturdays"- Governor Gumpas, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Edmund gives Shasta some wise advice (this may have been because he was a traitor himself)-

"But even a traitor may mend. I have known someone who did"- Edmund, The Horse and His Boy

Emeth volunteers to go into the stable to see Tash, though Rishda tries to talk him out of it-

"Thou art a fool and understandest nothing. These be high matters"- Rishda Tarkaan, The Last Battle

Lucy makes a suggestion after the Pevensies and Trumpkin tried to go in another direction-

“I suppose we'll have to go right up gorge again now"- Lucy, Prince Caspian

And my all-time favorite, where Emeth tells of his encounter with Aslan-

“I said, Lord, Thou knowest how much I understand. But I said also (for the truth constrained me), Yet I have been seeking Tash all my days. Beloved, said the Glorious One, unless thy desire had been for me thou wouldst not have sought so long and so truly. For all find what they truly seek!"- Emeth, The Last Battle

“I said, Lord, Thou knowest how much I understand. But I said also (for the truth constrained me), Yet I have been seeking Tash all my days. Beloved, said the Glorious One, unless thy desire had been for me thou wouldst not have sought so long and so truly. For all find what they truly seek!"
(Emeth, The Last Battle)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 13, 2021 4:15 pm
jewel
(@jewel)
NarniaWeb Nut

''In that world, I have another name.''-Aslan

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2021 2:38 pm
Glenwit
(@glenwit)
NarniaWeb Nut

"I'm on Aslan's side, even if there isn't any Aslan to lead (Narnia)".  I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." - Puddleglum

This post was modified 10 hours ago by Glenwit

This is the journey
This is the trial
For the hero inside us all
I can hear adventure call
Here We Go

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2021 7:44 pm
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet)
NarniaWeb Junkie

"Welcome, Prince," said Aslan. "Do you feel yourself sufficient to take up the Kingship of Narnia?"

"I don't think I do sir," said Caspian. " I am only a kid."

"Good," said Aslan. "If you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been proof that you were not."

- Prince Caspian 

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Find it on the Talk About Narnia Forum!

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 25, 2021 10:04 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: