Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Describe your first Narnia reading experience

Page 2 / 2
Artorius Pendragon
(@artorius-pendragon)
NarniaWeb Newbie

My parents had objection to certain things in these books for many years, but just let me read them for the first time this summer. They were so good, I read them in a week. My mind was blown. I was crying when I reached the end of The Last Battle. Such beautiful stories, and such truth cramming every single book! These are the best books I have read, maybe ever, certainly in a very long time.
I had a very good friend who lent them all to me, and so I read them all that way. I shortly thereafter watched all the movies, and though it's nothing that can compare to the books, I do enjoy things about all of them.
I thank God for these books, and my parents for letting me read them.

(Note: I did read them in the correct order, that being, the order that Jack wrote them! :) )

(To all who are interested, you can check out my book youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC__yqP ... _as=public)
Further up and further in!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 5, 2018 3:18 pm
puddleglum32
(@puddleglum32)
NarniaWeb Nut

My first experience with Narnia didn’t involve the paperback books themselves but the BBC radio dramatization. As a kid this was so cool to hear the stories rather than read them myself. Even to this day when I read the books I do so in those actors voices. =))

Founder of the Switchfoot Club.
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club! Check it out on the Talk About Narnia forum!

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 29, 2019 10:18 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: