Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Eustace in the Silver Chair

Page 8 / 8
Movie Aristotle
(@risto)
NarniaWeb Junkie

If SC starts filming within the next 5 years they can keep Will as Eustace. If SC starts filming within the next 10 years they will either need to rewrite the opening so that Eustace and Jill are at college, or they will need to recast Eustace, and only Eustace. If filming takes place after 15 years, then it is likely that everyone will have to be recast.

Movie Aristotle, AKA Risto

Posted : October 11, 2011 10:33 am
D-T
 D-T
(@d-t)
NarniaWeb Regular

If SC starts filming within the next 5 years they can keep Will as Eustace. If SC starts filming within the next 10 years they will either need to rewrite the opening so that Eustace and Jill are at college, or they will need to recast Eustace, and only Eustace. If filming takes place after 15 years, then it is likely that everyone will have to be recast.

Jill and Eustace in collage? hmmm... that would be... Intersteing... ( =)) )
I wish we could just walk up to Walden (if they still have the rights) and slap them in the face and say: "hurry up and make the next Nanria film already!!"

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSS

Posted : October 13, 2011 12:31 pm
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

The college idea is an interesting thought. :- Well, I hope some even if it isn't Walden picks up the series soon. I still would like Will Poulter if there is any hope left for him to be Eustace in SC.

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

Posted : March 5, 2012 3:04 am
stateofgreen
(@stateofgreen)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Eustace and Jill in college? Uh....not sure about that....it would have be a totally non-Narnia film if that happened. 8-|

Signature by Ithilwen/Avatar by Djaq
Member of the Will Poulter is Eustace club
Great Transformations-Eustace Scrubb

Posted : March 17, 2012 7:41 am
D-T
 D-T
(@d-t)
NarniaWeb Regular

Eustace and Jill in college? Uh....not sure about that....it would have be a totally non-Narnia film if that happened. 8-|

Yeah, that would be-odd... I'm pretty picky about how close the movies are to the book, I was sorely disapointed with PC. And honestly, I'm not sure how many people out there that can pull Eustace off, I mean you would think he wouldn't be that hard. but acting and getting the right personality into a character is very hard.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSS

Posted : March 17, 2012 9:52 am
Page 8 / 8
Share: