Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Publishers - a quiet question

coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

This doesn't quite fit in with Merchandising, but another mod suggested I post it here.
Please don't spread this around, but if you can help me I'd like more information.

I recently saw some Narnia books, published in the last couple of years by a different company from HarperCollins.
I'm trying to find out why this happened, and whether it was done with permission.

If you have any information on this, please will you send me a PM with the details, and just put a brief reply here to say that you are sending me a PM? (that's enough substance for a post in this case).

Thank you.
When I eventually find out what has happened, I'll close this.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Topic starter Posted : October 14, 2020 5:06 pm
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

I've now passed this concern on to the CS Lewis Estate, so I'll close this.

If you ever do see things that seem to be using Narnia names, characters or stories in a way that doesn't seem okay,  please feel free to PM me.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Topic starter Posted : October 18, 2020 1:27 pm
Share: