Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] jewelry

Page 2 / 3
cuppycakesrach
(@cuppycakesrach)
NarniaWeb Nut

Remember when LWW came out and they had the bookmarks with the little gold coins on the end? Well my book mark broke and I took the coin and made it into a necklace I love it! I'll have to upload a picture soon

" We have nothing if not belief"

Posted : December 13, 2010 4:34 pm
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

cuppycakesrach, yes! I'd love to see a picture! :D

Does anyone have the charm bracelet they made for PC? For some reason I never got that one, but I do have the LWW one. I think it was because there were not very many new charms, and the new ones I didn't really care for. ;))

av by dot

Posted : December 14, 2010 7:41 am
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

I didn't know there were charm bracelets... Thats really cool!

Co-founder - NW for HP & The Missing Club

Posted : December 19, 2010 1:30 pm
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

americangirlemmie, yes there are! I did some searching and found some links for you, in case you're interested.

Link to the Prince Caspian charm bracelet - http://reviews.christianbook.com/2016/279932/bob-siemon-designs-inc-charm-bracelet-prince-caspian-narnia-reviews/reviews.htm

For some reason I couldn't find the LWW one, but here's a link to some other Narnia jewelry - http://www.bobsiemon.com/search.aspx?searchTerms=Narnia

av by dot

Posted : December 22, 2010 1:43 pm
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

I got a Narnia charm bracelet for Christmas. It is not brand new but AWESOME. It has some charms that are on the PC bracelet (Susan Peter Edmund Aslan)But not all of them. But some that have to be from LWW, (Mr. Tumus, the Beavers, the Lucy going into the wardrobe,and what looks like Susan in her coronation outfit...)

Can't figure out whats going on. Was there a LWW charm bracelet?(I am thinking some one combined the two bracelets)

Edit: I just reread the original post on the bracelet. I must have the LWW bracelet. (Since you are saying that most of the charms were the same...)

Posted : December 27, 2010 5:04 am
AnnasStar2010
(@annasstar2010)
NarniaWeb Nut

I have the PC bracelet and yes some of the charms are the same. But Trufflehunter, Trumpkin, Caspian, and Lucy in her Narnia dress (instead of her going into the wardrobe) are on it too.
I had the LWW one but I lost some of the charms and I actually moved the remaining charms to another chain.

Thanks to Shastafan for the Signature and thanks to lizzyhenley009 for the avatar.

Posted : December 28, 2010 5:30 am
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

What does the Lucy in her Narnian dress look like? I have a charm on mine that is not on any of the pic I found of the LWW charms...

Posted : December 28, 2010 6:43 am
AnnasStar2010
(@annasstar2010)
NarniaWeb Nut

americangirlemmie, I found a picture on google
http://www.bobsiemon.com/ProductImages/510-327-9932.jpg
She is at the bottom first charm to the right. Hope this helps :)

Thanks to Shastafan for the Signature and thanks to lizzyhenley009 for the avatar.

Posted : December 28, 2010 9:52 am
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

Remember when LWW came out and they had the bookmarks with the little gold coins on the end? Well my book mark broke and I took the coin and made it into a necklace I love it! I'll have to upload a picture soon

I still have my bookmark with the coin on the end!

For Christmas (of 09) my mom got me a necklace with Lucy's cordial at the end! its so cute!

NW twin to Georgiefan! NW sib to 22!
avvie by AslansChild thank you!!!

Posted : December 28, 2010 5:27 pm
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

^^I made my coin into a necklace too! I am going to guess the mysterious charm on my braclete is Susan in her coronation dress... :-

Posted : December 29, 2010 2:48 am
AnnasStar2010
(@annasstar2010)
NarniaWeb Nut

americangirlemmie, Do you have a picture you could post? I'd like to see it! :D

Posted : December 29, 2010 4:24 am
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

americangirlemmie, Do you have a picture you could post? I'd like to see it! :D

yes do you? I would very much like to see if if its not to much trouble :)

Posted : December 29, 2010 11:45 am
americangirlemmie
(@americangirlemmie)
NarniaWeb Nut

I will try and get it up soon... :p

Edit:

Sorry for the bad quality, I had to borrow my dads phone to take the pics because my camera is out of batteries.I also wasn't sure if you wanted a pic of my bracelet or my coin necklace so if this sis not what you mean just mention it.

Posted : December 30, 2010 6:19 am
AnnasStar2010
(@annasstar2010)
NarniaWeb Nut

americangirlemmie, I meant the bracelet :)
I can't see it too well but that's ok I don't think I've seen that Charm before. It's cool though :)

Posted : December 30, 2010 8:11 am
georgiefan1
(@georgiefan1)
NarniaWeb Guru

aww thats so pretty Emmie!!!! I really like the bracelet!!! and dont worry about the quality I just appreciate the pictures :)

Posted : December 30, 2010 12:58 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: