Clear all

[Closed] Resources - Brushes, Textures and more! #1

Page 3 / 17
flambeau
(@flambeau)
A Concerned Third Party Moderator Emeritus

Great stuff everyone!

hyaline, they look lovely! Great work!
lilsis, great text textures! I've saved them! :)

Here's a new set from me!! :D

^click to download^

I included a font list with this set.

Anyone can use them, just please don't edit them and claim them as your own. Credit is appreciated, but not required. :)

Enjoy!
--- flambeau

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me

Posted : October 4, 2009 11:00 am
fornarniaandaslan
(@fornarniaandaslan)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hey how do I downlad some of them for GIMP 2.6? I really love all of them by the way guys!

Siggie to me

Posted : October 5, 2009 5:29 pm
lilsis_lucy
(@lilsis_lucy)
NarniaWeb Regular

Thank you everyone for your comments! flambeau beautiful text set! I've saved it! :) Here are a few from me:

Credit is nice, thank you!

av/sig me
Narnia Nuts in NH Club
Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. ~C.S. Lewis

Posted : October 8, 2009 4:18 am
MissAravis
(@missaravis)
NarniaWeb Junkie

lilsis_lucy, I love the lion one! Awesome!

Set of photoshop brushes created in CS4. Image pack included. Please credit if you use!

Sorry about the messiness of the lines. Hand drawn on a laptop without a mouse..:P

Posted : October 8, 2009 7:28 am
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Yay! A new font set from flambeau. I absolutely love them! I'm so downloading them.

fornarniaandaslan Just download them and then use the Open button to open them in Gimp or drag brushes if you want into the brush section. I do it like this. Open Windows Explorer > Go into C: > Program Files > GIMP-2.0 > Share > Gimp > 2.0 > brushes. And I have the same version as you. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Sorry people above me. I missed your posts. I'll come back and comment later, but they look great. Got to go to bed!

Go Marina Erakovic!
I've met Michael Apted!!!
Av & Sig by Me. NWeb sis: ForeverFan

Posted : October 8, 2009 9:42 pm
AncientEgyptFan
(@ancientegyptfan)
NarniaWeb Regular

Sorry that I can't comment on everyone's stuff!
Everyone has wonderful textures! I did save some stuff and I will credit when I use them! :) Thanks everyone! :D

EDIT:
Here are some textures that I just made...

NarniaWeb sib:Narnia_Fan12

Posted : October 25, 2009 6:00 am
hyaline12
(@hyaline12)
NarniaWeb Nut

Wow, I haven't been here in ages! Here's two more sets from me, and I think I might have one more kicking around on my laptop... I'll have to check.

(A gold star for whoever figures out where i got the name for the first set!)

My LJ!

Posted : October 26, 2009 8:31 am
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Cool AEF and hyaline12. Love the bubbles.

Here's a light texture from me:

Go Marina Erakovic!

Posted : October 27, 2009 5:50 pm
flambeau
(@flambeau)
A Concerned Third Party Moderator Emeritus

Nice textures everyone!!

Here's some new ones from me...
They're clouds! :) I love adding clouds to my avies, so I made a bunch of different cloud/sky textures to choose from! :D

Anyone can use them, just please don't edit them and claim them as your own. Credit is appreciated, but not required. :)

Enjoy!

--- flambeau

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me

Posted : November 5, 2009 6:24 am
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Those are really cool flambeau. May I ask what kind of effect they give to the icon? :- Also will we be seeing any more tiny text brushes any time soon? Just wondering because I love them. :)

EDIT: I said earlier I'd comment on those people above me. lilsislucy I love the lion. That would be great on wallpapers. (Well, I suppose that's what you intended it for.) I also love the diagonal square brush. Great job!

missaravis Those brushes are great. I have loved using them! Particularly the textured heart (with the rough edges.)

Go Marina Erakovic!

Posted : November 5, 2009 3:38 pm
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

So, I was inspired last night to make some textures! :D I guess I have to be in the mood!

Here are 3 wallpaper-sized (1360x768) textures. I'll have some icon-sized textures up later.

Emma's Greatest Success

Harriet's Rescue

Mr. Knightley Goes to London

Credit is nice, but not necessary. Please don't claim as your own. Comments are love.

~Wunder

EDIT: Here are the icon-sized (100x100) textures. There are 20 textures in each set. Enjoy!

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

Posted : November 14, 2009 4:26 am
AncientEgyptFan
(@ancientegyptfan)
NarniaWeb Regular

hyaline12: The first set looks great! It looks really cool! :)

HM Swanwhite: I don't usually make signatures, but maybe I can use it on an avatar! :) Great job!

flambeau: Lovely cloud textures! I will definitely use some, and I will credit! :)

Wunderkind_Lucy:
The wallpaper/avatar textures look wonderful! I saved some and I will credit you when I use them! :) Excellent job!

EDIT: Here are some rainbow textures that I made...

It is only letting me upload one right now. :- I will try to get the other ones up soon... :)

EDIT #2:
Here are the rest of the textures...

Credit is nice, but not necessary. :)

NarniaWeb sib:Narnia_Fan12

Posted : November 23, 2009 2:10 am
hyaline12
(@hyaline12)
NarniaWeb Nut

Hello, everyone! I come bearing 3 new sets. However I'm too lazy today to link all of them, so I'll just give you a link to the post on my LJ that has all of them.

Enjoy!

My LJ!

Posted : November 28, 2009 11:54 am
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Cool hyaline12. I've been loving using your other textures on my most recent avvy so I'll check those out soon. They look really great.
AEF those look awesome too, I particularly like the first and last ones of your edit. They're effective too. I like how you used the last one on one of your avvies.
Wunder_Lu Great texture sets! Don't you just love the classics? I haven't seen the new Emma though.

Here's a texture from me made up of a compiliation of light textures. Mainly hyaline12 (btw is that ok? Just tell me if it's not.)

Go Marina Erakovic!

Posted : December 1, 2009 4:21 pm
LucyP0104
(@lucyp0104)
NarniaWeb Nut

'Ello again!
Everything looks beautiful! Great work!
A few icon-sized textures here:

LP0104 :D

Graphics | Youtube