Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Resources - Brushes, Textures and more! #1

Page 2 / 17
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Thanks AEF. Of that batch 2 I reckon is the best but 3, 5, 7 and 8 are cool too. Of your wallpaper textures I like 1 and 3 the best. Great job.

Now seeing as I always comment in here and hardly ever post anything I thought I'd shock everyone by actually posting something. :-o It's a transparent back with a text brush on it saying Warrior Queen (just in case it doesn't show up.) I used it on an avvy I made once ages ago.
Enjoy!

Go Marina Erakovic!
I've met Michael Apted!!!
Av & Sig by Me. NWeb sis: ForeverFan

Posted : September 14, 2009 6:37 pm
hyaline12
(@hyaline12)
NarniaWeb Nut

one new set from moi, probably the last for a long while:

My LJ!

Posted : September 15, 2009 5:32 am
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Wow cool idea hyaline12. Like the way you display them too. Why is it the last for awhile?

Go Marina Erakovic!

Posted : September 22, 2009 10:29 pm
AncientEgyptFan
(@ancientegyptfan)
NarniaWeb Regular

HM Swanwhite: I like your transparent texture! :) I am saving it; maybe I can use it in the near future! :D

hyaline12: Great texture set! Wonderful! :-bd

Here are some new textures from me. I used some pictures of fireworks that I took.

Credit is nice but not necessary. :)

NarniaWeb sib:Narnia_Fan12

Posted : September 23, 2009 10:59 am
flambeau
(@flambeau)
A Concerned Third Party Moderator Emeritus

Lovely textures and brushes everyone! I've saved lots of them! :)

flambeau I absolutely love your new tinytext pack. In fact I love all the ones you've made! They are such fun to use. The Go Hard or Go Home one is really cool. Have you seen The Climb? They use that quote a lot in that movie. (It's a Christian one BTW so you'll probably find it at a Christian bookstore more likely than a non one.) May I ask what the font is you used on them? Is it Arial like last time?

Thank you! I'm glad that you're enjoying them! :)
No, I have not seen The Climb.
Let's see, I used several different fonts on the second text set. I'll see if I can remember them all...
Arial (all variations)
Marcelle Script
Steiner
Georgia
Dali
Sans
Jellyka Estrya Handwriting
Luna Bar

I think that's all of them. Most of them are available at dafont.com.

Here's a couple older Gimp brush sets from me...

Click here to download The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe brush-pack.

Click here to download the Prince Caspian brush-pack.

Image packs are included for non-Gimp users.

Please do not edit them and claim them as your own. I would appreciate credit if you re-post them in their original form. :) Thank you!
Enjoy!

--- flambeau

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me

Posted : September 23, 2009 2:10 pm
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Thanks flambeau. Sorry I didn't realise it would be so many! There is no bluching smiley that I can see but if I could it would be here.

I'm glad you like it AEF. Unfortunately I can't see the ones you've just posted as my computer's playing up but I'll comment when I can.

Here's a white border seeing as we all like the black one!

Go Marina Erakovic!

Posted : September 24, 2009 7:09 pm
flambeau
(@flambeau)
A Concerned Third Party Moderator Emeritus

Thanks flambeau. Sorry I didn't realise it would be so many! There is no bluching smiley that I can see but if I could it would be here.

Don't worry about it, I didn't mind. ;) :) Nice border! *saves*

And now, since I don't want to re-post all of my textures...Here's a link to the textures folder on my Photobucket. It contains all of the textures that I posted on the old forum (they are all mine, except the ones that in the folder labeled 'Not Mine', but that should be obvious right? ;) ). :)
Anyone can use them, just please don't edit them and claim them as your own. Credit is appreciated, but not required. :)

I'll try to have something new up soon! I'm actually working on another text set... :D

--- flambeau

President of the Manalive Conspiracy
Founder of Team Hoodie
Icon by me

Posted : September 25, 2009 12:26 pm
hyaline12
(@hyaline12)
NarniaWeb Nut

Wow cool idea hyaline12. Like the way you display them too. Why is it the last for awhile?

thanks a lot! :D i just don't usually make more than one or two sets at a time, but i guess i lied, cuz i made this set last night. i made them a different way than i usually do, and i'm really happy with how they turned out:

My LJ!

Posted : September 25, 2009 1:40 pm
lilsis_lucy
(@lilsis_lucy)
NarniaWeb Regular

Wow!! This is my first time posting in this thread.. I think I may experiment with trying to make some brushes later!! You all have inspired me! ;) Excellent work, everyone! HM Swanwhite has asked me to post this frame: If you decide to use, please credit!! Thanks! :)

av/sig me
Narnia Nuts in NH Club
Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. ~C.S. Lewis

Posted : October 1, 2009 5:47 am
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

Wow! Great stuff, everyone!

@hyaline: Are you very particular on how people credit? I usually just post everyone on my resources page in LJ. Is that okay? If not, I understand.

~Wunder

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

Posted : October 1, 2009 6:36 am
lilsis_lucy
(@lilsis_lucy)
NarniaWeb Regular

Alright I'm back!! This time I have my first three brushes that I've ever made!!! :D So, comments and CC are always great!! And credit if you use!! The first one is for a 300x100 banner, and the other two are just for whatever. ;)

av/sig me
Narnia Nuts in NH Club
Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither. ~C.S. Lewis

Posted : October 1, 2009 11:44 am
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

Thanks for making that for me lilsis_lucy. I will try to remember to credit and if I don't remind me. I'm also sorry if I've ever forgotten before because I can never remember who wants it and who doesn't care. So if ever you see something that looks remotely like something you made feel free to remind me you like credit. I'm pretty sure I mainly just use non-creditable stuff. :) ;)

Go Marina Erakovic!

Posted : October 1, 2009 11:55 am
lilsis_lucy
(@lilsis_lucy)
NarniaWeb Regular

Haha no problem, HM, and alright I'll be sure to do that. I mean, it's not too big of a deal if you don't credit, it's just nice. :) If your forget, that's fine. Glad you like it though!

av/sig me
Narnia Nuts in NH Club

Posted : October 2, 2009 3:01 am
hyaline12
(@hyaline12)
NarniaWeb Nut

@hyaline: Are you very particular on how people credit? I usually just post everyone on my resources page in LJ. Is that okay? If not, I understand.

nah, i'm not particular at all. that sounds fine. ;)

My LJ!

Posted : October 2, 2009 6:19 am
HM Swanwhite
(@hm-swanwhite)
NarniaWeb Nut

lilsis_lucy I absolutely love those. Sorry that I never even saw them! We must've been on at the same time posting which is pretty funny. I so love those textures!!! :) And now I'm really looking forward to making another signature. :)

Go Marina Erakovic!

Posted : October 2, 2009 2:38 pm
Page 2 / 17
Share: