Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Jadis as interpretated by an art-based AI

Cobalt Jade
(@cobalt-jade)
NarniaWeb Nut

Here's something for laughs.

There are AI engines now that, instead of generating plausible-sounding text (a favorite of spammers) generate a work of art based on your description. What it does is analyze in a few seconds all images it can using similar words and then distills them to create a picture. You can even specify different styles for the picture.

Anyway I fed three different ones the line "Evil queen of an ancient empire with long black hair."

This is the first one. It looks like Hawaii, maybe a view of downtown Honolulu, with Jadis growing out of the gray skyscrapers. She's got one eye like a cyclops and wears a purple cape.

Then there's this one. This search engine let you upload a reference picture so I did, a painting of Jadis wearing a red gown with a sword.This one is not bad but she's got a few extra hands and too much rouge.

I'll save the best for last. Jadis is hideous! With a dirty face and a wandering eye! She's also growing out of a rock. The AI interpreted "with long black hair" literally, in that a bunch of long black hair was standing beside her, also growing out of rock, and turning yellow at the tips. This Cousin It thing wears its own gold crown.

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Cobalt Jade
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 6, 2022 1:36 pm
Cleander liked
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

This looks like a complete fever dream! For some reason though I think a cruel rock-queen beast would be an interesting character for a book LOL (seriously tempted to use that!) I can just imagine the head getting in vicious one-sided arguments with the crown-wearing rock projection.

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 10, 2022 12:33 pm
Share: