Share:
Notifications
Clear all

A drawing of Coriakin?

Page 2 / 2
Mickey
(@mickey)
NarniaWeb Regular

I was wondering if the artist's name is known? I wanted to upload the image on Coriakin's entry on Narnia Wiki, so I would like to ask for permission.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 23, 2021 1:32 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

@mickey I'm sorry, but I don't have the right to let you use it.

I am sticking to this out of respect for both the artist and my contact (who still hopes that the details and information will turn up).

Thank you for accepting and respecting this too.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 23, 2021 3:01 am
Mickey
(@mickey)
NarniaWeb Regular

@coracle Of course, I understand. I was just thinking that perhaps the info on the artist came up in the meantime.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 23, 2021 3:11 am
coracle liked
coracle
(@coracle)

@mickey unfortunately not, but several of us will be very pleased when the information is finally located!

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 23, 2021 9:25 am
Mickey
(@mickey)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hi, any updates on finding the artist?

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 10, 2023 9:31 pm
coracle
(@coracle)

@mickey no, I don't think that we will find the artist now.  My contact has been unable to find the name. 

I'm sorry. It's possible that one day in the future the person might make themself known on here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2023 1:13 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: