Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Trailer music

LucytheValiant23
(@lucythevaliant23)
NarniaWeb Regular

Hey does anybody know the official music score for the Narnia trailer back in 2005. I'm talking about the official or teaser where the White Witch says, "If it's a war Aslan wants, it's a war he shall get," has anyone broken down the trailer?

Topic starter Posted : August 30, 2019 4:40 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Try googling "Trailer Music The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe". I just did that and got some info in the first two video clips that came up.

We would have had information on this on the original version of NarniaWeb, before 2009.

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : August 30, 2019 8:43 am
Cleander
(@the-mad-poet-himself)
NarniaWeb Guru

I believe it was mentioned in one of the first podcasts, which I listened to a few months ago. As I recall, Rilian said the music was by Two Steps from Hell, the studio that seems to do most movie trailers these days (including the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.) Hopefully I'm not mistaken there.

PM me to join the Search for the Seven Swords!
Co-founder of the newly restored Edmund Club!
Did I mention I have a YouTube Channel?: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeuUaOTFts5BQV3c-CPlo_g
Check out my site: https://madpoetscave.weebly.com

signature by aileth

Posted : August 30, 2019 10:06 am
boomzdaydevice
(@boomzdaydevice)
NarniaWeb Newbie

This one?

Posted : August 30, 2019 11:10 am
coracle
(@coracle)
NarniaWeb's Auntie Moderator

Hi, nice to see you again.

No, but similar.
I looked up:
trailer music for the lion the witch and the wardrobe
with the All tab.

It immediately gave three videos:

these two both referencing Brian Tyler,

and this one whose music was familiar:

There, shining in the sunrise, larger than they had seen him before, shaking his mane (for it had apparently grown again) stood Aslan himself.
"...when a willing victim who had committed no treachery was killed in a traitor's stead, the Table would crack and Death itself would start working backwards."

Posted : August 30, 2019 12:14 pm
Share: