Posted : May 20, 2020 3:00 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)
Member Hospitality Committee

Posted : May 20, 2020 3:13 am
Wanderer Between Worlds
(@wanderer)
NarniaWeb Nut

Uncle Andrew conducted a kazoo orchestra at midnight in the middle of the London Olympics because the sky was falling. ;))

"I am,” said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

Posted : May 20, 2020 2:44 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Death is swallowed up in victory.

Topic starter Posted : May 20, 2020 2:53 pm
Courtenay
(@courtenay)
NarniaWeb Fanatic Hospitality Committee

Uncle Andrew conducted a kazoo orchestra at midnight in the middle of the London Olympics because the sky was falling. ;))

=)) =)) =)) Well, we DID have some very memorable items in the opening ceremony — if you haven't seen them, look up the Chariots of Fire sequence and the James Bond feature, in particular... :D ;)

"Now you are a lioness," said Aslan. "And now all Narnia will be renewed."
(Prince Caspian)

Posted : May 20, 2020 10:57 pm
Carley
(@carley)
Member Knight of NarniaWeb

=)) Uncle Andrew conducting a kazoo orchestra? At midnight? OK, now that sounds a little scary.

Posted : May 21, 2020 3:34 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

Posted : May 21, 2020 9:49 pm
Wunderkind_Lucy
(@wunderkind_lucy)
A Magnet for All Kinds of Deeper Wunderment Hospitality Committee

A penguin held a cooking class for the Giants of Harfang while singing a Christmas song whilst flying over Antarctica because the lights were out.

=)) =)) =))

~Wunder

"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but to irrigate deserts." ~ C. S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man
Forum 1.0: 1303 posts
WC: 42

Posted : May 25, 2020 5:23 am
Carley
(@carley)
Member Knight of NarniaWeb

Posted : May 25, 2020 6:28 am
waggawerewolf27
(@waggawerewolf27)

A penguin held a cooking class for the Giants of Harfang while singing a Christmas song whilst flying over Antarctica because the lights were out.

Lights aren't necessary in Antarctica at Christmas due to it's being Midsummer Midnight sunshine there. :D =)) But it is a bit mean to get a penguin to hold a cooking class for the Giants of Harfang, unless it is a good way of getting rid of the Leopard Seals.

Posted : May 25, 2020 2:59 pm
Page 37 / 37
Share: