Clear all

[Closed] Ze Cavern Tavern I

Page 2 / 40
QueenSu
(@queensu)
NarniaWeb Regular

A Funny Thing Happened

I'm in! Sounds like fun ;)

PS How do you do bold, italics, etc????????

Frodo Lives!
Sig by MissAravis

Posted : September 10, 2009 1:25 pm
PrinceCor004
(@princecor004)
NarniaWeb Guru

TWIMC by Kate

Internet troubles are such a pain...... 8-|

Anyway, I hope you can get your internet fixed soon!

Avvie by the great Djaq!

http://bennettsreviews.blogspot.com/

^ Short tribute to James Horner (1953-2015)

Posted : September 10, 2009 1:54 pm
zlcva
(@zlcva)
NarniaWeb Nut

Time Rift
Well, since it looks like no one else has anything else to write, I'll go ahead and make the final post. ;)
Thanks, guys, it was fun! :D

EDIT: Oh yes, almost forgot. I've been saving the posts as we were writing, and I'll be working on editing them into a more comprehensive narrative, kind of like an e-book. I'll let you know when it's done and available for download for anyone that's interested.

Posted : September 11, 2009 7:08 am
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

Time Rift

Awesome epilogue post Zack! I really liked that cliffhanger. Sorry I didn't get another post in. Major, major writer's block there.

Can't wait to read the "e-book." :P

P.S."Brooklyn!"

BeautyLikeNight's Graphics
My book: The Blind Traveler

Posted : September 11, 2009 7:44 am
Marshwiggle
(@marshwiggle)
NarniaWeb Nut

Unilluminated

Hope your troubles are fixed soon Kate!

I already mentioned this in the rplay but- just make sure not to kill too many of Savage's soldiers. Assume they have really advanced technology etc. and large numbers :) Feel free to take care of a few though!

EDIT: Also! If you have your character captured and put in the van they will probably not be coming back for a while, just FYI

It's empty in the valley of your heart. The sun, it rises slowly as you walk. Away from all the fears. And all the faults you've left behind.

So long...for now.

Posted : September 11, 2009 9:03 am
OurDLF
(@ourdlf)
NarniaWeb Regular

Not related to any specific story, but where's the link to the old forum? I'm trying to see what I last posted there in Crisis, but I can't seem to find the link...

PS How do you do bold, italics, etc????????

A couple of ways, it would appear. The easiest is just to edit the post, and there you can click for bold, italics, et cetera. Or, you could use the html script, and do (b)enter your text(/b) except with brackets [] instead of parentheses. B for bold, I for italics, U for underline, quote for quote.

NWSO Principle 2nd Violin & Founder
Veteran Ditto Fountaineer & Mansionite
Humble Knight of the Order of the Spoiler Free Monasterie (Incorruptus!)

Posted : September 11, 2009 12:22 pm
Bookwyrm
(@bookwyrm)
NarniaWeb Guru

Forum Stuff

If you click on Post Reply right above the reply screen that appears at the bottom of every page, it'll take you to a screen that has all the normal buttons for formatting. It doesn't do it in the window though, so you'll have to hit Preview to see what everything looks like. Also, the colors on this forum are a bit weird, but

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors

has a chart showing how to format better-looking colors.

Posted : September 11, 2009 6:36 pm
BuBbLyLu
(@bubblylu)
NarniaWeb Nut

DLF Question

You can find it in the Growing Pains Topic in the Spare Oom. But to save you the trip here you go:

http://209.210.60.109/

graphics by hyaline12

Posted : September 11, 2009 7:16 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Time Rift

That's great, zlcva! When you are done, would you mind if I linked to it from my Esteë's Records blog?

Posted : September 12, 2009 6:44 pm
zlcva
(@zlcva)
NarniaWeb Nut

Time Rift
Not at all, that'd be fine. :) It's going to take me a while to get it all together, though. Right now it's weighing in at 225 pages. #:-s

Posted : September 13, 2009 3:29 am
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Time Rift

Yeah, that sounds like a lot of work. ;)) Would it be a problem if I PMed you an optional wrap post for my characters later?

EDIT:

[quote="sweeet in A Funny Thing Happened":3trcvxfx] "Amë is gonna be so mad at me for not posting in Crisis."

Ahem. Yeah. Like, really mad. :P

Posted : September 13, 2009 5:59 pm
zlcva
(@zlcva)
NarniaWeb Nut

Time Rift
No problem at all. :)

Posted : September 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

TWIMC

I will be leaving quite early Thursday (so, like, count it as tomorrow) and returning very late Wednesday the 30th (so call it the first). IF any of my characters need to be moved, either Kate, Ryan, Booky or Sweeet may have unlimited power over them. Any of the rest of you touch them and, well.... :P

Posted : September 15, 2009 10:20 am
Arwenel
(@arin)
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Hospitality Committee

Hamelin

Please remember to post ... i was the last one to post, and that was here.

Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. - Rabbi Tarfon

Posted : September 15, 2009 12:36 pm
Arwenel
(@arin)
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Hospitality Committee

Hamelin

*coughs*

In near-direct contradiction to what i said above, i will most likely not be able to post between now and Sunday.

Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. - Rabbi Tarfon

Posted : September 16, 2009 7:02 pm
Page 2 / 40
Share: