Page 3 / 40
narnianerd
(@assistant-lord-of-the-little-ponies)
NarniaWeb Guru

Hamelin
I posted so you know
.... Double poster!....
Aftermath
Sorry about the wait girls... its back up know.

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted : September 16, 2009 7:31 pm
qwertykate88
(@qwertykate88)
NarniaWeb Nut

TWIMC (Follow-up)

I think my internet is behaving now. I'm still waiting for something to explode but so far, it's been chugging along for the last few days w/o much incident. ;))

Fluke! :(( Sorry guys. I'm around when my connection allows.

(or if your name is Kate), simply A Funny Thing Happened. ;)

Resisting... temptation... Failing... @-)

Posted : September 18, 2009 4:56 am
humdedum
(@humdedum)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sunrise of Life

Yep, the time has come for a NEW PRESIDENT OF Sunrise of Life.

Click here now to vote!

To prevent cheating, it would be best if we kept track of who has voted and who has not.

Voter..... voted

Humdedum.... Herself

Eustacegirl.... narnianerd

Narnia Girl.... Eustacegirl

Lyneya.... NarniaGirl

Narnianerd.....himself

^^^^^^^^^^^The list above will be updated as users vote. Please PM me to let me know who you voted if you already haven't expressed who you will be voting last night.

Posted : September 19, 2009 4:57 am
Marshwiggle
(@marshwiggle)
NarniaWeb Nut

Unilluminated

Sorry bout your problems Kate :(

I know I haven't been around much either. It's been a hectic week and I've been working a lot of days, but I should be able to post sometime this weekend (maybe even tonight should time allow).

Thanks for all the great writing everyone!

It's empty in the valley of your heart. The sun, it rises slowly as you walk. Away from all the fears. And all the faults you've left behind.

So long...for now.

Posted : September 19, 2009 12:06 pm
eustacegirl
(@eustacegirl)
NarniaWeb Guru

Sunrise of Life

Well, since everyone has voted, we need another poll. One with just Humdedum and narnianerd, since I believe PON voted Hummy. So, we should vote again: narnianerd vs humdedum

My book on Amazon Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Crowded-Deep-Rive ... 572&sr=8-1

Posted : September 19, 2009 2:23 pm
humdedum
(@humdedum)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sunrise of Life

http://www.micropoll.com/akira/mpresult/669719-204085

The results are shown.

Posted : September 20, 2009 10:57 am
eustacegirl
(@eustacegirl)
NarniaWeb Guru

Sunrise of Life
PLease, everyon in this read the PMs I sent you and respond. I will still be doing sunrise of life, but I am bringing my characters back to teh directions i intended or intend for them. PON and Lyn have raise dup good points in chat tonight and I kind of agree with them. I am focusing too much on hair :-o did I just admit that? and need to find a good balance. NO more tramatic pulling hair out or traumatic haircuts for any of the characters. I know bad haircuts are a horrible fact of life, but I need to focus on other topics for the story, or I end up making the characters look really shallow and they aren't..except stacey. so if i ever cross the line an dmake any male character too obsessed with his hair, PM me the next time I do that.

My book on Amazon Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Crowded-Deep-Rive ... 572&sr=8-1

Posted : September 23, 2009 3:46 pm
greenleaf23
(@greenleaf23)
NarniaWeb Nut

Funny Thing
I was wondering, is it too late to join in on this one? It sounds like lots of fun :P I wasn't sure if I'd have enough time to do it in the beginning but now it turns out I do, so I was just wondering.

Avi by Visionsbeyond/Awesome sig by Flambeau! NW Sis:Jay
LiveJournal (not really too terribly empty anymore :P)
Team Hoodie!!

Posted : September 23, 2009 3:51 pm
sweeetlilgurlie
(@sweeetlilgurlie)
NarniaWeb Guru

Funny Thing

I say go for it, but you'll have to clear it with Ryan. :)

"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."

Posted : September 24, 2009 7:56 am
humdedum
(@humdedum)
NarniaWeb Nut

Sunrise of Life

Sorry, I'm a bit confused as to what's going on. Could someone please PM me the plot? :)

Posted : October 2, 2009 3:56 am
sweeetlilgurlie
(@sweeetlilgurlie)
NarniaWeb Guru

Hummy: It's a great review, but I don't think that The Cavern Tavern is the place for that kind of thing. You should probably PM your reviews to the people who request them. :)

"Let the music cast its spell,
give the atmosphere a chance.
Simply follow where I lead;
let me teach you how to dance."

Posted : October 2, 2009 9:56 am
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

MOD NOTE

Please note that the rules for the Cavern Tavern involve "Out of Character" discussion for the various role-plays:

S’il vous plait, do not post actual works of RP, if vous want a segment to be approved by another member, PMing is ze best system.

Translation: Please do not post actual works of RP, if you want a segment to be approved by another member, PMing is the best system.

While we commend your willingness to review other writers' material, and your detailed analysis, the moderators feel the public forum is not the best place to post these. If a review is requested, please respond by PM. Thanks!

--Rising_Star and stargazer

P.S."Brooklyn!"

BeautyLikeNight's Graphics
My book: The Blind Traveler

Posted : October 2, 2009 11:08 am
humdedum
(@humdedum)
NarniaWeb Nut

Re:Mod Note

"Translation:" =))

Yes, I see. :-s Not allowed, not as a chat room, for OOC notes, announcements.... ;)

Delete it away!

Posted : October 3, 2009 10:56 am
Rising_Star
(@rising_star)
NarniaWeb Guru

Re: Mod Note

Don't worry, we're not going to delete it. It looks like you spent a lot of time on it. The note was just a reminder for the future. :)

P.S."Brooklyn!"

BeautyLikeNight's Graphics
My book: The Blind Traveler

Posted : October 3, 2009 2:38 pm
zlcva
(@zlcva)
NarniaWeb Nut

Mansion

Methinks I hear Abe Lincoln playing in the Mansion. ;) Where'd everybody go? :-s

Posted : October 5, 2009 4:40 am
Page 3 / 40
Share: