Notifications
Clear all

The Town Square II  

Page 151 / 151
  RSS
johobbit
(@jo)
SO mod; WC captain Moderator

Are you still working from home, @Ryadian? Our youngest son is too, and really likes it. He is an accountant/manager of finance, and the company he works for isn't asking their employees to come back into the office until at least January/21, and even then, it will be two days one week, three days the next, and the rest of the time they will be working from home.

Our other son and his wife are starting back to their offices, while still working from home some too. My husband is at his workplace again, mainly because as an electrical engineer, the massive project he is working on is now at the stage where parts need testing before they are shipped to the site in New Mexico.

Well, we are now past mid-August. Smile This is shown in a number of ways: much cooler nights; the days are shortening; harvesting our veggie garden. My favourite season is nearly upon us! Dancing  

Stay well, everyone! Hug  

7,237 posts from Forum 1.0

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2020 2:05 pm
Ryadian
(@ryadian)
Member Moderator
Posted by: @jo

Are you still working from home, @Ryadian? Our youngest son is too, and really likes it. He is an accountant/manager of finance, and the company he works for isn't asking their employees to come back into the office until at least January/21, and even then, it will be two days one week, three days the next, and the rest of the time they will be working from home. 

I am still working from home, and it sounds like we're also not really talking about going back to work before 2021 (that's not official, but it's a pretty good guess). I'm really hoping this stays permanent. It sounds like they're seriously considering it! I'm glad your son is enjoying working from home, and I hope the rest of your family is happy with their current work arrangements. 🙂

Is it seriously that late in August now?? *Looks at date* Huh, I guess it is. How did that happen?? But I suppose I should've known that - my family invited me over for some fresh sweet corn the other night. Yummmmy. 😀 There are plenty of fresh veggies coming out of my parents' garden, too!

My cousin just got married a couple of weeks ago, so it was nice to have an excuse to go on a road trip and to see some of the extended family. 🙂 For a variety of reasons, we didn't get to spend as much time together as I would've liked, but at least we got to go to the wedding! Plus, just being able to break up the routine a bit was wonderful.

N-Web sis of stardf, _Rillian_, & jerenda
Proud to be Sirya the Madcap Siren

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2020 8:52 pm
Page 151 / 151
Share: