Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Featured Roleplay: Sunrise of Life II

Page 2 / 6
wolfloversk
(@wolfloversk)
The Wandering, Wild & Welcoming Winged Wolf Hospitality Committee

Jackson smilied. "Really," he said with a wink. "Now lets talk about witnesses, is there anyone you think who would stand up in court for you?"

(OOC: I will edit the other characters in if you want me too, I've gotta read back to find out where they are though :) Sorry its been a while, we are getting close to finals so school has been very hetic. I will post when I can :) )

"The mountains are calling and I must go, and I will work on while I can, studying incessantly." -John Muir
"Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed." -Richard Adams, Watership Down

Posted : April 4, 2011 4:57 am
eustacegirl
(@eustacegirl)
NarniaWeb Guru

Micah thought about this for a second. Who would be willing to help him? "My cousin Ian. Kahylnn and Peter Scrubb would. Jen Pole might"

My book on Amazon Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Crowded-Deep-Rive ... 572&sr=8-1

Posted : April 4, 2011 7:10 am
narnianerd
(@assistant-lord-of-the-little-ponies)
NarniaWeb Guru

"I see" Nate said, seeing that she was uncomfortable talking about her experiences, of course he couldn't blame her. The only person he would ever be comfortable sharing his story with would be Kevin, and maybe even then he'd keep some things in the dark.

So, I've got a car waiting for me, courtesy of the government, of course. How about I give you too a ride home?" Kevin asked, swinging his keys in the air.

"Beats skateboarding home"

If you ain't first, you're last.

Posted : April 7, 2011 2:45 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Yes, Kevin, I'd love that." Serrria said, following behind him as he strode toward the car, which had been provided for him, Nate falling in step beside his brother. Serria liked Nate...he seemed like a very nice, serious young man...

Jack chuckled, but kept his attention upon Mr. Troy. "I do, some times Sir." he said, with a nod. "I try to go there as often as I can." he then chuckled. "Perhaps, I'll have to make an attempt to go the late services."

Loyal supporter of Caspian/Susan.
NW Family: Aunty Vi, LadyC, Rose, Chloe
Secret Order of the Swoosh.
Keeper of the Secret Magic
L6

Posted : April 7, 2011 3:37 pm
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Robert nodded. "Well, there's always room near us, but I guess it's a bit of a far drive for you...We'll be happy if you joined us. We'll keep a spot saved for you."

Rosamunde set her glass of sweet tea down and said, "Dad, Jack and I were thinking about grabbing some lunch and ice cream together tomorrow. Maybe I can also take him down to the studio?"

Robert nodded. "Sure. The back room is a bit of a mess, though. Just a warning. Your mom and I are doing some renovating."

Rosamunde nodded. "It doesn't matter." She looked at Jack. "You wanna swing by there tomorrow?"

"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up

Posted : April 8, 2011 3:14 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"I'd love to." Jack said, smiling warmly in Rosamunde's direction. His green eyes danced with anticipation for tomorrow to come. He didn't let his eyes linger on her for too long...fearing her Father might see the steady glance. He returned to his supper, and took a bite.

Maralyn, who was in the kitchen preparing a bit of dinner, heard Justin stumbling around in the hall. She came rushing out, her eyes stern but compassionate. "Justin!" she cried, coming to him and taking his arm. "Please, you must stay in bed!" she gently led him back toward the room.

Ian left the police station, just as perplexed as he had been before. The officer hadn't answered any of his inquiries, and the only thing he had managed to learn was that his cousin was in Jail. He decided to drop in and pay him a unannounced visit.

When he arrived there the guards let him in, gruffly telling him he only had 15 minutes with Micah. Nodding consent, Ian was let into the cell. "Micah?" he called.

L6

Posted : April 13, 2011 12:56 pm
eustacegirl
(@eustacegirl)
NarniaWeb Guru

Micah's eyes opened big, as he saw his cousin at his cell. He ran to the silver bars, holding on to them. "Ian!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin blinked his eyes, not knowing who this was. "But why? Where Am I? Who are you?"

My book on Amazon Kindle

Posted : April 13, 2011 1:10 pm
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde blushed slightly and returned her gaze to her plate as well.

The rest of the dinner was spent mostly in silence. Once everyone was finished, Taylor gathered up the plates and took them to the sink. "Well," she said as she returned to the table, "I hope you enjoyed dinner, Jack. Sorry we weren't more talkative. I think we've all had a long day." She chuckled. "I know I have."

Rosamunde stood, saying, "I've had a long day, too, but it wasn't a bad one...well, except for my car breaking down...and slipping in a mud puddle..." She grinned.

"No one's ever burned you, nothing's ever left you scarred and even though you want to, just try to never grow up." -Taylor Swift, Never Grow Up

Posted : April 14, 2011 6:05 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

"Yes, a long day for sure Mrs. Troy, but one of the most enjoyable I've ever had." Jack said, glancing at each of the Family members in turn. "I heartily enjoyed the supper, it's was very good, Ma'am. And thank you, Mr. Troy, for allowing me to stay and spend this time with you and your family." he looked at Rosamunde again, and stood as she did, then reached down, took her hand, and kissed it. "I'm already anticipating tomorrow."

After he said this, he turned to Mr. and Mrs. "I should probably get going. The animals are most likely wondering where I have run away to. Thank you again, for your hospitality." he turned and went into the entry hall, Rosamunde following behind him. When he got outside the sun had begun to sink below the houses, and the air had taken on it's night chill. He turned to Ro as she shut the door behind her. ""Which would you rather me be like...cow-boy or knight?" he asked her softly, chuckling.

L6

Posted : April 14, 2011 7:17 am
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Guru

Kevin hopped in the front seat, started the Cadillac up waited for Nate and Serria to get in the car. Meanwhile Nate was opening the back door for the girl Haven't done this in a while, course I haven’t really spoken to a girl in over a year, unless you count that fifty year old secretary at Fort Brad…

“Come on, get in already, Nate” Kevin said impatiently “I’m coming, I’m coming” Nate replied, hoping in the front seat and relaxing a little bit “Dude, do I really have to tell you put your seatbelt on?” Nate rolled his eyes and promptly buckled his belt “Ah, shutup” Nate said as the pulled away from the airport.

Twenty minutes later they were at Nate’s house, Nate looked back at Serria “You wanna come check the place out for a second” He said as he opened his door. Suddenly he heard shots blast from inside the house.

Nate cursed as he pulled out his pistol and sprinted from the door. “Stay in the car!” Kevin yelled as he jumped out and proceeded to follow in his brothers footsteps, if anything, a little more cautious.

Posted : April 14, 2011 7:41 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Taylor and Robert smiled. "Thanks for joining us," Robert said, shaking Jack's hand. Taylor nodded in agreement. "Have a safe trip back home."

Robert took his glass to the sink, just as Jack kissed Rosamunde's hand, his back turned to them. Rosamunde blushed as she looked at her mother. Taylor saw it, but she said nothing and only shook her head, a smile on her lips as she turned and walked toward her husband. She grabbed the sponge and handed it to him, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward her and the sink. "You're on washing duty tonight, honey."

Rosamunde glanced at her parents and then pulled Jack toward the foyer. They went outside and she shut the door behind them. "Sorry, they still act like highschool sweethearts sometimes..."

With Jack's question, she grinned. "Well, aren't you already both? I mean, you did come to my rescue today with that Stetson hat atop your head."

Posted : April 14, 2011 8:19 am
lover of narnia
(@lover-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Nate watched as Greg and Angie fell, dying or dead, to the floor of the house. He glanced toward the door, hearing footsteps rapidly approaching, his cool brown eyes scanning the room for a minute, quickly assuring him there was no evidence of his visit or actions. He then rushed toward the back door, knowing it was imperative now he leave. Though he had Nate in his grasp, he only had 4 bullets left, and after witnessing the skill the young man had in the park, he didn't wish to take the chance of botching an already smoothly going mission.

His gloved hands slid over the door handle, pulling at it, releasing the door from it's latch. As his body moved at the door, another shot was heard, this one emanating from behind him. The trembling hand of Greg had clutched the gun lying carelessly near him on the floor, and pulled the trigger, after aiming through watering eyes, at David's back. The shot was off center, but it hit it's target; grazing the rogue agent's side. He gasped, and staggered, putting his hand to the wound. With a curse hissing between his teeth, David sprinted from the house and to his car, parked half-haphazardly in the drive out back of the house. He climbed into the drivers seat, and turned the key, reeving the vehicle up. He heard shouts from within the house, but ignored it all, setting his car in reverse and backing it down the drive. As he reached the asphalt, he crammed down the gas petal, listening to the loud screeching of the burning tires, before speeding away down the street.

Serria hopped out of the car, clutching the door with white knuckles. Both brothers disappeared in the house and she was left holding her breath outside, wondering what was happening. She heard the loud scream of tires, and a car drive away from out back of the house. Against her cautious nature she rushed across the yard in enough time to glimpse a black mustang roaring away. I wonder who that was... she thought, perplexed, glancing back toward the house.

Jack laughed and leaned back against his truck. "I suppose I did just that." he said leaning his back against his truck. "I like your parents Ro. They remind me so much of mine." his green eyes hinted loneliness for a minute, before returning to their normal sparkling.

"It's Maralyn! Your wife, Justin." Maralyn said gently.

L6

Posted : April 14, 2011 8:36 am
eustacegirl
(@eustacegirl)
NarniaWeb Guru

Wife? Maralyn? "Oh. How old am I?" His mind was starting to grow fuzzy. Wasn't he only ten?

My book on Amazon Kindle

Posted : April 14, 2011 8:39 am
Chloë Máiréad
(@chloe-mairead)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Rosamunde smiled. "Yeah, they're great. I don't know what I'd do without them..."

She crossed her arms against her stomach and said, "Well, I think you passed the test. My parents liked you. I know my dad didn't say much, but he usually doesn't anyway. My mom talked plenty, though, but that's usual."

Posted : April 14, 2011 12:32 pm
narnianerd
NarniaWeb Guru

Kevin heard the back door slam and ran after the killer, he made it to the door as the mustang was pulling out the drive way. His gun was up and firing in a split second, cracking the rear window in three places before the car was to far away to safely shoot at without risking hitting anyone else.

Nate forced himself into his battle field routine to keep from breaking apart and crying. The first thing he did was check his moms pulse. There wasn't one.

Next up was Greg. Same result. Nate cursed then turned to Kevin who was now standing behind him "Why do they always seem to come after us?" Kevin shook his head, he didn't have a response for that question. Because he was asking that himself.

"Nate- I'll go call the cops" Kevin said, walking back out the front door. Leaving his brother inside with his parents, in the yard he called the cops and hung the phone up then turned to Serria "You ok?"

Posted : April 19, 2011 7:33 am
Page 2 / 6
Share: