Notifications
Clear all

Cavern Tavern II

Page 12 / 13
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)
BC Head and G&B Mod Moderator

Blossom Festival 2021

@Mel, I'd already been thinking about a booth where you could make flower crowns and such. If that would suit Mel the dog, she's welcome to come over - I'll send Moira over today (she'd be happy to make Mel the dog a flower necklace). Smile

Death is swallowed up in victory.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2021 4:50 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Blossom Festival

Posted by: @valiantarcher

The three-legged race was also out on that account, and he couldn't think how to manage a wheelbarrow race.

Might he not lift his horns under the handles? It would be lower visibility, given his nose would have to be fairly close to the lip of the barrow, but it could work.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2021 4:13 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

Blossom Festival

@Wren, yes, that would work if the race is with a real wheelbarrow; I was thinking of the one where there's a person being the "wheelbarrow" (racer holds the legs and the "wheelbarrow" crawls along on hands/arms). Giggle

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2021 4:36 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Blossom Festival

@valiantarcher Even better! Feet would create a natural hook for the horns to go under. Now, you just need to find someone willing to be steered by a bull Giggle  

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2021 6:30 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

Blossom Festival

@wren, that sounds like a perfect recipe for accidentally trampling someone and we are trying to avoid the Bull getting into any physical altercations this time around. Tongue Giggle

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2021 7:32 pm
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Blossom Festival

@valiantarcher Remember, "coincidences a good for getting your characters into trouble, not getting them out". 😛 Also, not sure who you mean by "we". That last conflict was class, 10/10 would dramatize again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2021 8:06 pm
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

Blossom Festival

@Wren, what is good writing and how do you apply writing advice? "We" is me and Moira and sometimes the Bull. Tongue Giggle

That to say - if any character wants to ask the Bull to be their partner for a wheelbarrow race, he might accept.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 17, 2021 8:05 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

Blossom Festival

@Arin, I wasn't sure if Ian or Lauren was more correct about Ian's artistic endeavours, so the Bull is uncertain too. Tongue

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 23, 2021 7:46 pm
Arwenel
(@arin)
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Hospitality Committee

Blossom Festival

@valiantarcher, Ian's artistic talents begin and end with music, i'm afraid. ? 

Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. - Rabbi Tarfon

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 25, 2021 5:00 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

Blossom Festival

Thanks, Arwenel! I should have remembered that - or at least trusted Lauren on this one. Giggle

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 25, 2021 5:50 pm
Arwenel
(@arin)
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? Hospitality Committee

Blossom Festival

Lauren and Ian are excellent arbiters of the other's respective talents and lack thereof, to an extent that neither is willing to acknowledge.

Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it. - Rabbi Tarfon

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 26, 2021 2:37 am
Arwenel
(@arin)

Astro Camp

Is it still possible for Ian and Lauren (and possibly a guest) to show up at the camp, or has that bus left the stop?

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 15, 2021 1:37 am
Meltintalle
(@mel)
Member Moderator

Astro Camp

@arin, Ian and Lauren (and possibly a guest!) are quite welcome to introduce themselves at the camp. Grin  

We have hands that fashion and heads that know,
But our hearts we lost - how long ago! -- G. K. Chesterton

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 15, 2021 8:34 am
ValiantArcher
(@valiantarcher)

Astro Camp

Yay, glad your characters showed up, Arwenel! Grin

The bull may be heading towards the lake, but he is currently available to be anywhere if someone wants to run into him (probably best if it's not literally).

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 20, 2021 11:49 am
Lady Arwen
(@wren)
The Mermod Moderator

Astro Camp

By the by, I'd like to note that there really isn't any particularly planned plot, so feel free to create and partake in whatever shenanigans your hearts desire.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 13, 2021 9:59 pm
Page 12 / 13
Share: