Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Lady of the Green Kirtle

Page 4 / 12
De_De
(@de_de)
NarniaWeb Guru

Narnian_Dreamer I love the second one! I never imagined her in a wrap dress, but now that I think of it, it looks really great!

Founder of the Exploring Narnia Club (PM me to join)
Member of the Dragon Club

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 22, 2010 7:01 am
MountainFireflower
(@mountainfireflower)
Member Moderator Emeritus

Group Hug, I really like that dress you drew! It's very fitting for the Lady of the Green Kirtle. I especially like the dark, murky green color. At about what point in the movie would she wear this?

av by dot

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 22, 2010 10:47 am
DamselJillPole
(@damseljillpole)
NarniaWeb Fanatic

Group Hug I really love your design with the dress you've drawn. I can really picture that in my head! ;)

Narnian_Dreamer I love picture two the best and that color green would look good if the LOGK has red hair! :)

Long Live King Caspian & Queen Liliandil Forever!
Jill+Tirian! Let there be Jilrian!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 26, 2010 7:57 pm
A_Narnian_Ship
(@a_narnian_ship)
NarniaWeb Nut

Narnian_Dreamer, your second pic is a dream! I would love that for when she meets Rillian. And DamselJillPole, I agree, it would look fabulous on a LOTGK with red hair!

I saw the movie....and was disappointed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 27, 2010 7:29 am
Coriakin_rules
(@coriakin_rules)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Yse, it should be different. But I think she should also wear a lot of black, too or very dark green, because she is, basically, a very evil and bad witch. She has to look quite nice at first, but you must have the feeling that there is something really bad in her, too. So, in my opinion, they have to use a very bright and light colour, but also a dark colour.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 18, 2010 6:52 am
Group Hug
(@group-hug)
NarniaWeb Newbie

Group Hug, I really like that dress you drew! It's very fitting for the Lady of the Green Kirtle. I especially like the dark, murky green color. At about what point in the movie would she wear this?

Probably when they meet her on horse back with the black knight for the first time.

Thanks, I've always thought she would wear dresses like the one I drew. LOTGK wouldn't boldly annouce to the world that she was Queen of the under world. It would be very subtle, like the lime green fabric that appears at the bottom of the dress represents silthering snakes. :)

Maybe we're incorretly labeled :S
"It's what you do with the time thats given to you." -Gandalf

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 19, 2010 6:38 am
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut

Ideas for LOTGK
http://www.polyvore.com/lady_green_kirtle/set?id=18986684

made by katherine

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 14, 2010 12:57 pm
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut

another one
http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2464502050105419157iPJvBH

made by katherine

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2010 12:47 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

Lu_valient, I really that last dress on the Polyvore you did - it's a really neat idea to have her transition to a darker, more disturbing look at the end. And I like the way you drew some darker green material at the side of your dress sketch. :)

I wanted to mention that I think LotGK should have very long hair, which would be worn down and completely loose at least until Rillian's disappearance.

I think that LotGK should have an overall very "Celtic", earthy feel to her.

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 18, 2010 4:26 pm
Lilygloves
(@lilygloves)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I think the dress shouldn't be as ballgown-y as the White Witch's dress. After all, she was more emphasized as a queen than the Emerald Witch I think. And it would be pretty hard to ride a horse in a ballgown!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 20, 2010 12:02 pm
Lady Lilliandil
(@lady-lilliandil)
NarniaWeb Nut

I think that maybe Snake scales would look good on the top of the gown.

Avie by:MissAdventure
siggy by:LucyP0104

Caspian + Lilliandil
"Love NEVER fails"

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2010 7:29 am
Lu_valient
(@lu_valient)
NarniaWeb Nut

Lady Lilliandil, That would be a really cool idea, if it went up into a high collar

made by katherine

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2010 10:05 am
Lady Lilliandil
(@lady-lilliandil)
NarniaWeb Nut

Lady Lilliandil, That would be a really cool idea, if it went up into a high collar

I was thinking that it would cool on the bodice. Maybe in multiple colors. You Know how a snake has scales every where? I think that would look cool. But now that I think about it a collar would look cool too, good idea! ;;)

Caspian + Lilliandil
"Love NEVER fails"

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2010 10:41 am
Lady Lilliandil
(@lady-lilliandil)
NarniaWeb Nut

This is what I think the dress could look like. I did it in 3 colors of green ;;)

Caspian + Lilliandil
"Love NEVER fails"

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2010 10:54 am
Lucy of Narnia
(@lucy-of-narnia)
NarniaWeb Guru

Wow, Lady Lilliandil, that's so pretty! Yet it's rather snaky too, if you look at it closely. Perfect for LotGK!! :-bd

Avy by me, siggy by Dernhelm_of_Rohan
You suck a lollipop, and you sing a song. Get it right, Jo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2010 11:06 am
Page 4 / 12
Share: