Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] VDT - Most Anticipated New Characters

Page 2 / 3
checkers
(@checkers)
NarniaWeb Regular

Well, I'm curious about Eustace just as much as I am about Ramandu's daughter. Believe me, I was having a hard time choosing in the poll. :) (Anyone liking these new smilies as much as I am? :p)

Co-president of the BGMCA club. <--- don't remember what that was but I left it for the nostalgia
Buds: 5, Twin Blank! <--- also don't remember who Twin Blank was. Find me if you're out there, lost one.

Posted : September 5, 2009 6:32 pm
Jill_of_Narnia
(@jill_of_narnia)
NarniaWeb Regular

I would have to say Eustace! He has always been one of my favorite characters, and I think Will Poulter is going to do an awesome job. He is so talented. I'm also looking forward to Coriakin and Ramandu himself!

"The term is over: the holidays have begun. The dream is ended:this is the morning."
And as He spoke, He no longer looked to them like a lion.

Posted : September 6, 2009 4:38 am
Lady_Liln
(@lady_liln)
NarniaWeb Nut

I chose:

Eustace, because the next movie rides on him, plus his character arc in VDT is pretty amazing.

Chief Dufflepud, because I love him in the book. ;))

Lord Rhoop (although it was very close between him and Drinian), because the Dark Island is an incredibly suspenseful part of the book, and I look forward to seeing that and the acting of this part on screen. :)

Posted : September 6, 2009 7:43 am
Narnia93
(@narnia93)
NarniaWeb Regular

I am most looking forward to how Eustace is portrayed by Will for he is important to the moral and other feelings the crew has. We'll have to wait and see I guess but it will be interesting to see the rest of them as well. :)

Narnia93 - "It is hard for you, little one," said Aslan. "But things never happen the same way twice."

Posted : September 8, 2009 10:37 am
malkah
(@malkah)
NarniaWeb Guru

My favorites:

Eustace: I think he has one of the most developed, powerful character journeys in the Chronicles and I'm really looking forward to watching Will Poulter play it!
Ramandu's Daughter: Cannot wait for her, especially after the whole Suspian mess. X(
Drinian: I love the nobility and honor of his character and how he complements Caspian.

the light after the storm
shows that hope was never gone

Snow After Fire graphics

Posted : September 8, 2009 11:08 am
TheGeneral
(@thegeneral)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I picked Eustace cause I'm curious what he'll be like on screen, both in human and dragon form ;)

And Coriakin (and his spell book) because magicians are cool and interesting,
and lastly I picked 'other', meaning the sea monster, if they include it :D

Posted : September 10, 2009 10:06 am
Eustace
(@eustace)
NarniaWeb Junkie

It was a hard choice between RD and Eustace. But I finally picked Eustace. I really want to see how both of them are played out and I am most worried about Eustace and RD.

Redeemed-Cousins-1
Homeschoolers taking over the World!
Member of RD's club.
VP of the CWM club
Dragon fan club
I Support Scrubb!

Posted : September 10, 2009 12:23 pm
Broadway_Freak
(@broadway_freak)
NarniaWeb Regular

Eustace. He's such a different character than all the other humans we've encountered so far; I am so pumped to see how he turns out. :D

Avvie By Rising_Star :D

Posted : September 14, 2009 3:55 pm
Adeona
(@adeona)
Thursday's Wayfaring Child Hospitality Committee

I chose Eustace C. Scrubb, because he will be so important to the future stories, Ramandu's Daughter, because she has so much potential to be important, and Pug, because I want to see how they do him. He needs to be just right; not too silly, but not too serious/extreme.

"In the end, there is something to which we say: 'This I must do.'"
- Gordon T. Smith
avi by Flambeau

Posted : September 14, 2009 5:00 pm
NaiadWaker
(@naiadwaker)
NarniaWeb Junkie

I'm wondering most about the Chief Dufflepud. Then, I'm wondering about the MLG, Gael. But does she count? Are you just talking about new characters that were in the book?

:D Smile, God's always watching! :D

Posted : September 21, 2009 2:50 pm
GlimGlum
(@glimglum)
Member Moderator

Then, I'm wondering about the MLG, Gael. But does she count? Are you just talking about new characters that were in the book?

Yes, NaiadWaker, just new characters from the book VDT who were not in the first two Narnia films or books: Not in LWW or PC.

I suppose one could use the "other" option for Gael, now that we know about her and that she is in VDT the movie. :)

Loyal2Tirian
There is definitely no "a" in definite.
The Mind earns by doing; the Heart earns by trying.

Topic starter Posted : September 21, 2009 3:28 pm
Aslans Country
(@aslans-country)
NarniaWeb Nut

Eustace, because he's such a big part in the following films as well.
Coriakin, because although it's a small part, it'll be interesting to see how he's portrayed.
And finally, Ramandu's Daughter. I pretty much agree with everyone else that's voted for her.

I'm so excited to see if they go deeper into her character, and if they give her a name. :)

Interesting.. I never thought of her as having a name. That could change things..

Avie by flambeau.

"I'm there through your heartache, I'm there in the storm.. I don’t care where you've fallen, where you have been, I'll never forsake you, my love never ends, it never ends."
-Times, Tenth Avenue North

Posted : October 7, 2009 2:40 am
Liberty Hoffman
(@liberty-hoffman)
NarniaWeb Master

I am most looking forward to seeing Eustace and The Dufflepuds! I love the Dufflepuds!
I remember when I was 6 years old and I read VotDT for the first time.....
now I will get to see them on screen! yay!

NW sister - wild rose ~ NW big sis - ramagut
Born in the water
Take quick to the trees
I want all that You are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EADBC57vKfQ

Posted : November 4, 2009 10:07 am
Lucy P.
(@lucy-p)
NarniaWeb Nut

Eustace all the way! (but I am looking forward to the other new characters)

Eustace is my third favorite character. He's not so perfect as the others and a little easier to relate to (though don't get me wrong, my fave characters are Peter&Lucy).

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Posted : November 4, 2009 11:15 am
Narnia Girl
(@narnia-girl)
NarniaWeb Junkie

Eustace! He's the coolest new character and I'm a big Eustace fan.

Ramandu's Daughter. I always loved how mysterious she was. I can't wait to see her in the movie, especially after all the Suspian junk...ew.

Coriakin. I thought he was very kind and sweet for a magician. I can't wait to see him in the movie either!

Founder of the Dragon Fan Club - PM me to join!
Team Hoodie!
I've met Michael English!
Avie and sig by theprincessspy.

Posted : November 14, 2009 1:08 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: